Bottoms & Cum

Footnotes

Guest slobbvers

Either. If it's a bj, then I swallow. If I'm getting fucked, then mt ass. Refuse to do a2m. Unsanitary.

• 2 weeks later...

it looks like almost everyone prefers it in the ass. Same here. In my mouth, fine to. I also like to receive it in my face, holding my head roughly with my hair, the cock in my face while he's finishing himself. ;)

Edited by Dyonis05

• 2 months later...

I love loads in my ass. Swallowing in nice, but I'd rather collect them in my hole. The other night a guy started fucking me bare, then put a condom on. I took it off after a bit to suck him some more, and then he stuck it in bare again. Afterward he sort of freaked out, but he was the one who stuck it in and then shot in my hole. And I loved it.

Top here. Of course I want to unload in ass. Better yet, ass to mouth. Experienced that once and the boy somehow dislodged more cum after I thought I'd shot it all up his hot hole. Loved the feeling of having used both holes and cum so incredibly hard. Had to think about it when I came home and jerked off and discovered there was almost no cum left.

Top here. Of course I want to unload in ass. Better yet, ass to mouth. Experienced that once and the boy somehow dislodged more cum after I thought I'd shot it all up his hot hole. Loved the feeling of having used both holes and cum so incredibly hard. Had to think about it when I came home and jerked off and discovered there was almost no cum left.

I think that ass-to-mouth has become more widespread in the last few years. Whether this is a purely local phenomenon for me, I couldn't say. But I do believe that a true bareback bottom should see it as his duty to suck the top's cock clean after being favoured with his raw load. Apart from the incentive to douche thoroughly, the top deserves the respect and utter commitment to his pleasure that such an ostensibly degrading act entails. Plus, it's just good manners.

I think that ass-to-mouth has become more widespread in the last few years. Whether this is a purely local phenomenon for me, I couldn't say. But I do believe that a true bareback bottom should see it as his duty to suck the top's cock clean after being favoured with his raw load. Apart from the incentive to douche thoroughly, the top deserves the respect and utter commitment to his pleasure that such an ostensibly degrading act entails. Plus, it's just good manners.

I like the "ostensibly degraded" because degradation is in the mind. I don't feel degraded doing a2m or cleaning cock, I take joy in it and believe it shows proper respect and reverence and, of course, we want to experience everything the top's cock has to offer. If a top wants to increase his dominance by calling me a "filthy faggot" for doing a2m that's just fine.

I agree it seems to be more common which is good.

I only started taking raw cock this year and cleaning my first guy's cock after he shot inside my hole and then fed me some of his cum seemed the natural thing for me to do. I loved it and have done it for all my raw fucks since. I agree with Slut4anyload - I also take joy in getting down there and cleaning the cock that just came inside my hole. I really like getting bred and part of that for me is the ass to mouth experience :-)