100% bottoms: when/how do you cum after night sauna/darkroom/anon sex?

hungry_hole

I'm 100% bottom and I'm never interested in either fucking or getting sucked. I don't particularly enjoy someone playing with my cock or sucking it. I allow getting sucked just to help turn-on the other guy, but I'm not "offended" if someone pays no attention to my cock or my enjoyment or me cuming. I can spend hours at a gloryhole and take load after load, don't care from whom. That's why I consider myself 100% bottom. I'm sure there are many other guys like myself:)

But like most other guys I do get horny and I do enjoy cuming and squirting a load (are there any men who have no interest in cuming, never?). So, when I go to a sauna/darkroom/anon sex places I just get fucked and suck cock and then I go home and fall asleep right after I jerk myself off thinking of all the bareback action I had at the place. I never cum at the place itself.

I was once at a bathouse taking load after load in my room and a very hot dude would walk by several times and I was never sure if he would come in or not. When I went for a walk I saw him also positioned to get fucked. He was also a bottom, but apparently my scene (black t-shirt with glow letters "Cream my hole") turned him on. Finally late at night, he came by my room, but this time already dressed on his way out. A few minutes later he was back, this time naked with a towel. He came into my room, without saying anything began to fuck me bareback. As he fucked his hole was lubed. Didn't last too long before he creamed my hole. Got up and left. A few minutes later I saw him walk by again, this time leaving for sure. It was a very hot experience, one to remember.

So my question to the 100% bottom identified guys: once you have taken loads at a bathouse/sauna/etc do you become a top for a short period of time and go fuck or get sucked before going home?

I do like to get off but only after the top(s) get off first. My favorite way to cum is jerking off while I'm sucking his cock clean after he nuts my hole. A bonus is that sometimes he gets hard and fucks me again. However it doesn't bother me if he uses my hole and walks away. Then I jerk off later while reliving the experience.

I let the top get off first. Some of my FB just leave and I just take care by myself, while others will cuddle with me while I jerk off. I like to put my face in the tops hairy pitts if I get to cuddle and jerk. Love love love to breathe, lick and smell a tops pitts after he fucks me-nice and ripe in thar!

I suppose you could argue that a guy is not 100% bottom if he sometimes drops a load in another bottom's hole. Views?

I'm sure there are many like me who are looking to collect loads not to plant them. I certainly don't want to cum while I'm getting loads and looking to get more, and I don't shoot while being fucked very often these days unless I want to. However, I also believe that my load should also be shared so at the end of the session I want to find a cumhole to shoot into. I believe a load is best planted deep in ass and I try to find a really needy fuckhole.

I identify as 100% bottom. My orgasm is not just unimportant, it can be very distracting or irritating if a top is trying to get me to cum. I will, on occasion, shoot from the cock plowing me if the angle, pressure, stroke etc are all good. But most sessions end with my load intact. I will jack off afterwards, sometimes at the fuck site, more often later that day, thinking about it.

I have absolutely no wish to be top, so never fuck a guy. Sucking rarely does anything for me, so I have only been sucked to orgasm twice. Wasn't particularly amazed by it either. My best orgasm comes from anal stimulation, not having my cock manipulated.

"So, when I go to a sauna/darkroom/anon sex places I just get fucked and suck cock and then I go home and fall asleep right after I jerk myself off thinking of all the bareback action I had at the place. I never cum at the place itself." Sums up my approach. I'm quite happy to have Tops fuck me and leave. My orgasm is irrelevant to the encounter.

My greatest pleasure is feeling the Top's cock spasm in my hole and spitting it's spunk into me!

Once I get settled at the baths, my only interest is (usually) getting filled with loads... Once I got into poppers I dropped almost all interest in topping anyone and had a hard time getting an erection anyway. I would be focused on getting fucked.

Now, after over two years of getting fucked-up on poppers, I'm horny as hell and get a hard-on every time another cock slides into my ass. So I'll find some other cumdump to unload into before I leave..

• Like 1