100% bottoms: when/how do you cum after night sauna/darkroom/anon sex?

hungry_hole

I'm 100% botto, never ever have my cock sucked or fuck a guy. Have tried it and go soft in seconds. 100% breeding hole. So, I either wait for the last guy to come and dump his load and either wank on that, or after he is done, ask if he's into fisting, and see if he wants to fist all the loads out of me... if so, i'll cump with a fist up me, if not I will plug up, come home, then sit on a fist dildo with cum as lube

I'm 100% botto, never ever have my cock sucked or fuck a guy. Have tried it and go soft in seconds. 100% breeding hole. So, I either wait for the last guy to come and dump his load and either wank on that, or after he is done, ask if he's into fisting, and see if he wants to fist all the loads out of me... if so, i'll cump with a fist up me, if not I will plug up, come home, then sit on a fist dildo with cum as lube

Very similar here. I am the same, as far as, being a breeding hole. Little boi cock is not good for much. I will usually plug my hole and beat off later after some absorption takes place.

• 6 months later...

I never touch myself and cum only if it is fucked out of me. Sometimes its quite a while between cums but sooner or later a big cocked top happens by and make the cum flow out my small, flaccid cock. Unless the top is into jerking me, I'm always soft when I cum.

As a top I don't usually give a shit about the bottom coming, with one exception--if he can come spontaneously from being fucked (without jerking or anything), just as I'm about to come, it's awesome. Makes him clench that much tighter as I'm firing my load into his guts. The one boy I fucked the most used to do this all the time and amazingly, after he came he was just as horny as before ... so if I wanted another go it was no problem.

• 4 months later...

I'm a bi/straight guy. If I want to fuck, I go for girls.

I go for guys only to get my ass treated; it's the most sensitive part of my body. Thus I'm 100% bottom in m/m sex.

My cock usually will not get aroused by a man, no matter if he takes care of it or not. I might get hard for some instants if the top is cute and if he is treating me very well, but usually my cock is flaccid and needs/deserves no attentention. Thus, I wouldn't even try to find a guy to bottom for me, cuz I'm quite sure that my cock will be 'out of order'.

When I get fucked, I can have orgasms in my ass without me ejaculating. Sometimes my cock drops a load though, but the sperm oozes out of the flaccid cock, and the the feeling has nothing to do with the feeling when I shoot my load while fucking a girl or jerking. But in general I don't care to drop a load when I get fucked. No matter how many cocks I took, I can leave the place satisfied without cumming, and I will also not jerk off at home.

Sometimes when I'm on vacation I attend sex locations every day a whole week long, and each time I get pounded for hours. It may occur that I don't drop a load during the entire week, and that keeps my ass horny even when it feels sore.

At the end of the week I try to make myself cum with a big dick inside me.

It's even sort of painful then, and I don't really like it. But without it I think I would have to go on taking cock every day for ever.

I'm a total bottom when it involves fucking, but my cock LOVES to be sucked and deep throated. Once in a while my top will suck the cum out of my cock after he fucks me, but mostly I will find another bottom to suck my cock after I've been fucked.

I usually come handsfree when being fucked and the top hits my g-spot. Can't control myself then, just squirting while being fucked. If he takes his time I squirt another load. Much smaller, but the orgasm is the same. I do love it when a top makes me cum first and then dumps his load(s). Shows that he cares enough and that there are two people having sex, not just one. This is in a 1-1 or 2-1 situation. In a bathhouse it's different. One cock can build up the tension and the next one can make me squirt.

I'm not a 100% bottom, but I still want to put in my two cents as a versatile. I don't like playing the waiting game while at the sauna, so if I am feeling good and close to orgasm with my ankles at my ears, it doesn't matter if it's fuck #1 or #10, I'll blow it. Tops usually get verbal with me when they reach around me or see my hard thick dick waving in the breeze. Love cumming with a guy fucking me. And when I top, I also like to see a guy who is hard with my dick inside him. Also love a guy who wants to cum while I'm inside him. If I don't get to blow, there's always another hole to fill, and if I do blow, it only takes a half hour of rest to want another round!