100% bottoms: when/how do you cum after night sauna/darkroom/anon sex?

hungry_hole

same here, i usually never have control over that, and i dont really like to cum while playing because then my desire to take loads greatly decreases, but im amazed how often it happens that a dude is pounding me and i will just cum w/o touching myself ONCE. as i have said on another thread, one thing i can pretty much guarantee is that if a top gets focussed on trying to get me off, it almost for sure will not happen....the whole time i will be thinking, just use me dude, but if he isn't paying any attention to my cock, if he is just using me for HIS pleasure as HIS fuckhole and cumdump, then there's a good chance i'm gonna cum...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Top here.

I learned when I was in my early 20s that taking my pleasure meant the bottom would have a good time later. The more I used him to make myself feel good, the more satisfied he'd become. He could go home later and jack off if he wanted - or he could just get his pleasure from servicing a man who knew his true nature.

The bottom can work it out for himself. That's his job. He wouldn't be getting used by me if that wasn't his bag anyway. I don't worry about him. I make myself feel good - which makes him feel good in the bargain.

• Upvote 2

.......The bottom can work it out for himself. That's his job. He wouldn't be getting used by me if that wasn't his bag anyway. I don't worry about him. I make myself feel good - which makes him feel good in the bargain.

Throattopman has got it exactly right. When I'm being bred, my only focus is servicing the Top's cock so he unloads in me. When I'm done taking loads, I can always pleasure myself. Especially if I'm using the cum dribbling out of my hole to j/o.

When I'm being fucked I concentrate on two things: the pleasure I am giving the top and the pleasure he is giving me by filling my hungry hole with his load. If I am going for multiple loads I won't want to jerk off until I have had my fill. When it's all over then I can take care of myself.

I think that I agree with gtimes30 - when I cum, I'm done (at least for a while).

Which is why I never came unless a top ordered me to do so.

And, often, in the latter days, I never even bothered wanking off afterwards - going to sleep with a sloppy arse was quite enough.

• 4 months later...
I learned when I was in my early 20s that taking my pleasure meant the bottom would have a good time later. The more I used him to make myself feel good, the more satisfied he'd become. He could go home later and jack off if he wanted - or he could just get his pleasure from servicing a man who knew his true nature.

The bottom can work it out for himself. That's his job. He wouldn't be getting used by me if that wasn't his bag anyway. I don't worry about him. I make myself feel good - which makes him feel good in the bargain.

That's exactly how I approach it. My job is to be used and I don't touch myself when I'm getting fucked. The top's cock is the only cock that matters at that moment and my pleasure is derived from his pleasure. That's how I get satisfaction.

I try to stay really focused and then later when I'm alone, I jerk off with vivid memories of the fuck.

I really enjoy the feel (both physical and mental) of being FULL of cum. Stomach, ass, and balls. After getting seeded, I try to hang on to those loads as long as possible... if I've swallowed, not eating until I'm REALLY hungry. If my hole has been bred, not taking a dump until I absolutely need to expel. And if I didn't cum during the session, holding back on my orgasm for as long as I can manage to help me appreciate the pleasure of being used.

Just a rule of thumb, I don't cum for at least 24 hours after I've been bred. It helps me appreciate the load that was injected in me better.

i have to say i would esp if it a sloppy cum filled hole. i love to rim a sloppy cum filled hole and taste all teh cum the guy has took and then slide in and fuck him and feel all ath cum around my cock as i am fucking and then usually shot a big load in there adding my to the mix.

i have ot say the only way i can bottome is to fuck a sloppy cum filled hole. i have tried to fuck a guy withany any loads it i stayed softe and couldn't do it. let me run arcross a cum dump slut with cum in his hole my cock gets hard as a rock.

Speaking as a top, it's a big red flag for me when a bottom boy wants to unload during sex. I think we tend to adopt a lot of practices and expectations from sexual norms through socialization. One of those norms is that both partners should get off during sex. Part of the growing-up experience, however, is to shed some of those expectations and look at the sexual experience with fresh eyes. With that mindset, it's clear that the singular purpose of gay sex is to get the top off and that the bottom's orgasm is, on the face of it, totally irrelevant. Worse yet: the bottom's orgasm is actually counterproductive, in that it inhibits the top's ability to use him to the last drop. In that sense, the bottom's orgasm takes on a new purpose: it's the prolonged absence of orgasm that extends and builds the boy's ability to draw big loads from his top. Any top who's had the pleasure of engaging a bottom in extended sessions while withholding orgasms can attest to this: the boy's hunger grows exponentially, and with the unsatiated hunger comes the willingness to shed inhibitions to go just a little bit further for cock, to the point where - at least on those rarified moments when you have the pleasure of experiencing a bottom at his peak - the boy's very existence is reduced to just the singular purpose of bottoming. Depending on the situation, there are times when I may allow a boy to stroke and play with his dick, but under normal circumstances I want to see the bottom's dick limp and I certainly would never want him to cum during sex.

• Like 1

Speaking as a top, it's a big red flag for me when a bottom boy wants to unload during sex. I think we tend to adopt a lot of practices and expectations from sexual norms through socialization. One of those norms is that both partners should get off during sex. Part of the growing-up experience, however, is to shed some of those expectations and look at the sexual experience with fresh eyes. With that mindset, it's clear that the singular purpose of gay sex is to get the top off and that the bottom's orgasm is, on the face of it, totally irrelevant. Worse yet: the bottom's orgasm is actually counterproductive, in that it inhibits the top's ability to use him to the last drop. In that sense, the bottom's orgasm takes on a new purpose: it's the prolonged absence of orgasm that extends and builds the boy's ability to draw big loads from his top. Any top who's had the pleasure of engaging a bottom in extended sessions while withholding orgasms can attest to this: the boy's hunger grows exponentially, and with the unsatiated hunger comes the willingness to shed inhibitions to go just a little bit further for cock, to the point where - at least on those rarified moments when you have the pleasure of experiencing a bottom at his peak - the boy's very existence is reduced to just the singular purpose of bottoming. Depending on the situation, there are times when I may allow a boy to stroke and play with his dick, but under normal circumstances I want to see the bottom's dick limp and I certainly would never want him to cum during sex.

Well said! As a total bottom my focus is on gettin my top off...metting his needs. From experience, withholding my orgasm during sex DOES make me all the more crazed for cock! My purpose becomes more defined...I'm not here for my own pleasure, but for that of my top. I'm just a hole to be used for gay sex. I usually jerk after top has finished seeding me...cumming as I recall how my hole was just used.