Daddy / Son Role Play

bottomingboy

12 minutes ago, bottomingboy said:

Anyone into father / son roleplay?

I'm arranging to meet a "Daddy" this month (a fantasy of mine) however I have no experience with it.

As far as dirty talk goes, what can I say, or do, during sex to really get my daddy going?

As the "Daddy" in role play I like to say breed Daddys hole. My son might ask if Daddy likes his big hard cock, and scream that he's giving Daddy back his sperm ,,, LOL

• Like 1

Guest GoneFishing

Top mode:

Use lots of praise

good pup -boy

You a Pussy boy ?

bend over show me your ass

daddy’s gonna breed you good

pinch my nips boy. Wired to daddies cock 

Bite my cock harder 

You ready for your ass to be pumped full of cum

Are you sure you want this dna ? No going back.  They always say please sir !

enjoy ☣️?

bottom mode

just suck cock down to the bottom 

pinch nipples 

say yes sir a lot and daddy please 

Edited by GoneFishing

I have been with a lot of Daddies, and here is how it goes... he does what he wants, how he wants to do it.  I get used and do whatever it is that he wants, doesn't matter what it is.  Anything goes.  That's my job as the boy.

1 hour ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

I have been with a lot of Daddies, and here is how it goes... he does what he wants, how he wants to do it.  I get used and do whatever it is that he wants, doesn't matter what it is.  Anything goes.  That's my job as the boy.

Good boy!

Guest Sydneybbfucker
20 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

You want a Daddy to give up control to him. The worst thing you can do is then start contradicting or not accepting.  You seem well brought up.

2 minutes ago, Sydneybbfucker said:

You want a Daddy to give up control to him. The worst thing you can do is then start contradicting or not accepting.  You seem well brought up.

Thank you.  I know my place.

Guest GoneFishing
On 3/6/2019 at 4:16 PM, Chargedup said:

Top mode:

Use lots of praise

good pup -boy

You a Pussy boy ?

bend over show me your ass

daddy’s gonna breed you good

pinch my nips boy. Wired to daddies cock 

Bite my cock harder 

You ready for your ass to be pumped full of cum

Are you sure you want this dna ? No going back.  They always say please sir !

enjoy ☣️?

bottom mode

just suck cock down to the bottom 

pinch nipples 

say yes sir a lot and daddy please 

Bump

Always say, “Yes, Sir”  or Yes, Daddy”

Tell daddy that you want to be a good boy and ask him how you can be one.

Beg daddy for more (of whatever he’s dishing out)  whether it be sucking, fucking, or following commands.  

Act as if you are ashamed of the sexual pleasure you are getting.  Say that you don’t want to do what he demands of you sexually, but always comply.  Act like it makes you feel degraded (but still do it eagerly).  Act whiny or sullen when you are doing it, but only a little whiny no one wants an irritatingly whiny boy.  

Tell him how much it hurts when he penetrates you.  Beg him to stop when he’s pounding you because it’s too much for you to take.  

I realize this is contradictory to the earlier advice to beg him for more, being a good boy is often contradictory.  You have to mix it up.  Sometimes asking for it and other times pleading for him to stop.  

A boy wants to be masculine and strong (like other boys), but daddy wants you to submit and be a bitch.  A really good daddy will point out that you are not like other boys, that you are more like a girl who needs a man to be in control of you.

after daddy has pounded you hard thank him and tell him he hurt you good with his manly cock deep inside your pussy.  

When he wants to fuck You again tell him you don’t want to (but of course you are going to let him use you again) because it is too sore from the pounding he gave you earlier.  

Always let him know that your pussy is his and his alone.  That you would never let anyone else do these things to you (unless he wants to share you with another man or boy and then only on  his direct orders).  

Alwsys ask daddy if you are doing a good job.  Because you really want to be a good boy more than anything.  

Edited by Cuntboyfury
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 3/10/2019 at 5:27 PM, Cuntboyfury said:

Always say, “Yes, Sir”  or Yes, Daddy”

Tell daddy that you want to be a good boy and ask him how you can be one.

Beg daddy for more (of whatever he’s dishing out)  whether it be sucking, fucking, or following commands.  

Act as if you are ashamed of the sexual pleasure you are getting.  Say that you don’t want to do what he demands of you sexually, but always comply.  Act like it makes you feel degraded (but still do it eagerly).  Act whiny or sullen when you are doing it, but only a little whiny no one wants an irritatingly whiny boy.  

Tell him how much it hurts when he penetrates you.  Beg him to stop when he’s pounding you because it’s too much for you to take.  

I realize this is contradictory to the earlier advice to beg him for more, being a good boy is often contradictory.  You have to mix it up.  Sometimes asking for it and other times pleading for him to stop.  

A boy wants to be masculine and strong (like other boys), but daddy wants you to submit and be a bitch.  A really good daddy will point out that you are not like other boys, that you are more like a girl who needs a man to be in control of you.

after daddy has pounded you hard thank him and tell him he hurt you good with his manly cock deep inside your pussy.  

When he wants to fuck You again tell him you don’t want to (but of course you are going to let him use you again) because it is too sore from the pounding he gave you earlier.  

Always let him know that your pussy is his and his alone.  That you would never let anyone else do these things to you (unless he wants to share you with another man or boy and then only on  his direct orders).  

Alwsys ask daddy if you are doing a good job.  Because you really want to be a good boy more than anything.  

Great advice - thank you. 

I have still yet to meet my "Daddy" but I'm hoping we can arrange something before next month. 

The more I think about it, the hornier I get!

• Upvote 1

• 5 years later...

95% of my play is Dad/son roleplay, most often with smooth, very well endowed guy  in his 20s. I was the very hairy guy in the jr high and high school showers and enjoyed hairless boys coming on to me, particularly if they had a big cock to feed me or fuck me with.... the mood carried over. They wallow in my body hair and enjoy hearing how hairy I have always been. I enjoy the adoration, the cum in my throat and guts, and hearing about how big they have always been.

Personally i don't like "roll play" at all. i was in a religious culture half my life. i was married to a woman and was the top with a woman in that relationship. For me, that was "roll play."  

Don't get me wrong, i love the dynamic of a Young Top with an older bottom,  i love the mind fuck of it... when it's a real, honest expression of who and how we are.  Being a bottom and a cocksucker is real to me, it's not a "roll" that i play. i only want to be with someone who needs/wants to fuck and be sucked as much as i need/want to be  bred or suck Him.  Once i had the real thing, "role play" just feels  incomplete while the real thing is awesome.

When I kept that cumdump a few years ago, he always called me "Daddy" - still does, for that matter.  But I never called him merely "boy", which, to me, seems de-humanizing in some way.  I just called him by his name. Sometimes it would be a conjunction of two words, ending in "boy", but never just "boy". 

I didn't need to reinforce my power over him in that way.  

• Like 1