Tops "tells"

LetsPOZBreed

Top's "tells"  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms: What's the first giveaway when your top is about to unload inside you?

• His grunts get more intense
    • His eyes squint
    • You can feel his cock get stiffer inside you
    • He says he's about to cum

Bottom boys:  We know there are plenty of ways that we can tell when our man is about to flood our guts with seed.  My question is, what's usually your first clue?  What physical or verbal quality gives your first indication that your top is about to go over the edge?

Grunting more is a clue. But main thing is most guys stop thrusting, which means they are cumming or about to. I love ass to mouth loads so i try to time it and if he lets me I will pull him out last second and take his filthy load deep in my mouth which is more degrading me, but if he wants to fill my blood with his DNA, I always let him as that's my purpose 

I usually notice a change in the breathing rhythm. But I like to be told by the top that he's about to cum so I usually tell them something like "If you tell me when you're about to shoot I'll open up my hole to receive your load".  I find that most tops end up telling me  in some way.

4 hours ago, Riverfk said:

With many Tops, including myself, it's pretty clear when they're on "the home stretch". There's a brief pause, and then they ram it home like a piston!

You're my kind of top talking like that :-).  

• Like 1

Thanks for the comments, guys.  I've experienced all four to some degree, so I know it's really dependent on your top.

The grunts are the biggest giveaway for me, personally.  Some of you are correct in that you do get a brief pause, but I've also noticed a slight raising of the pitch of the grunts; it's that moment when your bottom moans are in a deeper tone than his grunts that you know it's in the "home stretch" as you say.  There's also been times I haven't heard much difference in grunts, but I can see the facial expression change.

Feeling the cock getting harder doesn't work if you've got a pounding top - usually only  noticeable for fucks that are slow to mid pace.

Then there's always that "I'm gonna cum" moment that 80% of tops do out of instinct; I never have to ask for a guy to tell me, since they'll usually say it anyway.

Glad to say I've heard that more than a few times.  Sometimes they apologize for cumming quickly, but I always tell them that It means my hole was EXACTLY what they needed!  I consider it a HUGE compliment.