Is SKINHEAD a good look for a BOTTOM?

TheBaldMan

I've always been a bit of a skinhead to look at, but am now thinking of taking it a bit further to emphasise my role as bottom (I need more loads).

I am thinking of removing all my body hair; head is already shaved.  And losing a bit more weight.  I suppose I am looking for that sex-toy look.

But am I on the right track?

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I love skinhead boys regardless of whether they're tops or bottoms. I love the look and it gets me rock hard. I used to swim in HS so often had the shaved head and guys thought I was a skinhead and all the shit that comes with that. It made guys really want to dominate me, use me harder, seemed to convey I liked it rougher. Truthfully I do :)

• 4 weeks later...

The skinhead look requires maintenance. It requires shaving off any remaining hair with shaving cream and a razor. I have a friend who uses an electric trimmer and he always has stubble on his head. 

The only other place I like to see adult men have hair shaved is in the pubic area.  I want men to keep their bush but shave their pole, sack and crack.  I want to fuck dudes frictionless.  Otherwise, I like seeing beards, armpit and chest hair. Shaving it all off shows the male is acting like a boy and not a man ready to be aggressively fucked and to take the responsibility to be a submissive bottom.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yeah, I love to fuck  skinhead boi. I like him a day or 2 after he's shaved his head. I make him kneel in front of me and I grind my balls and cock over his stubbled head. before I shove my cock up his ass. I have mistimed it before and shot all over his head. My sperm running down his head was a good look for him though.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...