perfect fit

MykBruce

For the last seven months I’m a real versatile barebacker, on prep. Before I love to give a good blow job and I got fuck by several guy and even a double fuck… But all in condom land.  I had a great time and would do it again.

Now taking raw cock and load, not certain the few first time, I got to find some cocks are way more comfortable than others… lol yes… 

Sometime my top stayed in and get soft in his cum and my ass adjust to a perfect fit.  And we stay glued while we catch our breaths…

It’s not always like that… I wonder why… and keep looking for more perfect fit top.

I did bare fuck with a friend (bi guy) but he never stay in… He probably didn’t want to get to comfi…

I guess that if I find love this would be a condition. This perfect fit…

Anyone get this perfect fit?

As a bottom I love this and as a top I like to stay in but can’t recall this good feeling… I guess I’ll have to do more experiences?

So it’s back to the bath house for me… ;-)

• Upvote 1