Whom to be blamed?

So, i hooked up with local bottom

Before actually meeting that guy he begged to me to use him all i want

After fucking him once, we cuddled together and slept together.

At the middle of night i woke up and fucked him while he was a sleep, of course he woke up because of me

After dumping another load, we slept again

On morning before heading back home i fucked him again

However, when i arrived at home he texted me that it was fucking rough that he had hard time enjoying it

wtf?

He begged you to use him every way you wanted. He never complained while you were fucking him or said that you were too rough or he couldn't take it? He should have said something and not complain afterwards. You're not to blame. Scrap him from your list of bottoms.

11 minutes ago, NLbear said:

He begged you to use him every way you wanted. He never complained while you were fucking him or said that you were too rough or he couldn't take it? He should have said something and not complain afterwards. You're not to blame. Scrap him from your list of bottoms.

I agree, scrap him and contact NLbear and DarkroomTaker 😈

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, NLbear said:

Still could not figure out why he did not say anything in the middle of sex or after the sex. At least he could have told me before second fuck  

Guest BBBoyfromTN

He’s probably testing you to see if you’re a dom top or not. Some guys are passive aggressive little bitches and say one thing and do another and he’s one of them. Just tell him don’t tell me to use you’re ass unless you’re willing to take it you sorry little bitch. If he does respond tell him he is to address you as sir. My hunch is he will. He wants to be used and dominated. 

2 hours ago, zeldapaul said:

Still could not figure out why he did not say anything in the middle of sex or after the sex. At least he could have told me before second fuck  

sounds like he was conflicted... he did want you, just wanted you to be less rough. my guess is he was afraid of offending or turning you off in the process, so waited till after the fact to express his feelings. i don't think that's the right way to go about it, but i've experienced more guys who are poor communicators than guys who know how to articulate what they are feeling. 

6 minutes ago, BBBoyfromTN said:

He’s probably testing you to see if you’re a dom top or not. Some guys are passive aggressive little bitches and say one thing and do another and he’s one of them. Just tell him don’t tell me to use you’re ass unless you’re willing to take it you sorry little bitch. If he does respond tell him he is to address you as sir. My hunch is he will. He wants to be used and dominated. 

or this lol

34 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

or this lol

on the other hand, started thinking of this.  "Rough" and "Dominant" are not necessarily synonymous.  i shut down when someone is rough with me, or i deliver a back kick if there's a certain bully attitude. Nothing brings out the sub in me more than gentle Dominance (for lack of a different descriptor). When i see the pleading lust in a guys eyes, He can get away with just about anything. There's also a matter of fact attitude that some Dom guys possess that just completely collars me then and there. They don't have to rely on rough because their confidence is so complete, they just assume i want to submit... hard to explain. 

sorry, this may be a bit off topic

• Like 1

6 hours ago, zeldapaul said:

However, when i arrived at home he texted me that it was fucking rough that he had hard time enjoying it

wtf?

He got exactly what he asked you for and, short of telepathy or other psychic powers, there was no way to know otherwise unless he USED-HIS-WORDS. If he doesn't want your hard fucking cock and its multiple loads, lots of other bottoms will. I know I would.

Edited by blackrobe
typo

1 minute ago, tallslenderguy said:

on the other hand, started thinking of this.  "Rough" and "Dominant" are not necessarily synonymous.  i shut down when someone is rough with me, or i deliver a back kick if there's a certain bully attitude. Nothing brings out the sub in me more than gentle Dominance (for lack of a different descriptor). When i see the pleading lust in a guys eyes, He can get away with just about anything. There's also a matter of fact attitude that some Dom guys possess that just completely collars me then and there. They don't have to rely on rough because their confidence is so complete, they just assume i want to submit... hard to explain. 

sorry, this may be a bit off topic

What you describe is ideal for me also, so I get it. At the same time, scoring three honest and intense fucks with loads each time *as requested* by the bottom sounds like he's learned about being careful what you wish for.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BBBoyfromTN said:

I think ^this is most likely the case that’s happening. The boy is testing you and he may be doing it subconsciously. He wants to know if you can put him in his place as a cumdump and assert your dominance and remind him that he is a tool for your pleasure and a cum receptacle for your superior sperm. Tell him that. 

Mid you’re really impressed by him and don’t wanna risk not seeing him again given the off chance he isn’t exactly in the place BBBoy and I think he is in, then add a few compliments to your statement in addition to the above assertion and tell him that his hole was meant for your dick and that it made you feel good however it did.

He will likely respond and show you who he truly is which you will love hopefully. 

• Upvote 1

Regardless of which of the possible scenarios that have been suggested to you above turns out to be the case, he sounds like all the trouble that comes with poor communication at best, and game-playing at worst. Unless his ass was Heaven and a Rolls Royce to boot, I’d move on...

On 5/5/2019 at 5:35 AM, BBBoyfromTN said:

Totally agree. He is teasing you and pushing your buttons. Give him a hard response and he will come crawling on his knees 

Guest Upstateguy518

Treat him like the bitch he is. He is clearly testing you and wants to see if you are a real dom or not.