Hail Master. He sealed my fate.

ScorpionFF

34 minutes ago, DaddysHand said:

I am currently addressing an array of chronic debilitating symptoms, thus, this story is on hold for a while. Still have LOTS of ideas for several more chapters. It seems mā˜¢ļøre is wanted from some of my filthy fellow BZ pigs. Will Charlie be saved, or will he lose his soul?Ā šŸ˜ˆšŸ‘ŗ

Thanks for the update DaddysHand! Iā€™m one of those filthy fellow BZ pigs that you have addicted to this story! Be well! You are greatly missed! šŸ¤—šŸ’‹

8 hours ago, DaddysHand said:

I am currently addressing an array of chronic debilitating symptoms, thus, this story is on hold for a while. Still have LOTS of ideas for several more chapters. It seems mā˜¢ļøre is wanted from some of my filthy fellow BZ pigs. Will Charlie be saved, or will he lose his soul?Ā šŸ˜ˆšŸ‘ŗ

The de vil can wait for Charlie as can his bf.

Your health must come first, look after yourself.

Not sure if devil is one of BF's banned words.

• Like 1

Well, well, well ... Almost 4 weeks since the last chapter, and, we might just be ready to give another 4 tonight.

Are you nasTy Men ready for mā˜¢ļøre?

Charlie is now with his Dark-LordĀ šŸ‘ŗšŸ”„

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest takingdeepanal
6 minutes ago, DaddysHand said:

Well, well, well ... Almost 4 weeks since the last chapter, and, we might just be ready to give another 4 tonight.

Are you nasTy Men ready for mā˜¢ļøre?

Charlie is now with his Dark-LordĀ šŸ‘ŗšŸ”„

After being broken of my slamming virginityĀ three times in 24 hours during Good Friday with 99.4% pure meth (.2, then 2 x 1.5), I don't think that anything compares to your writings. Interestingly, I spoke to my dealer the next day, and he said the most he could withstand from that batch (I purchased his personal supply) was .1 - and he has been using for at least 15 years.Ā 

Part 23;

The daytime nature waking up outside was my Master's cue that it was time for him to go. His molten lava eyes suddenly went back to being their usual black dull lifeless form, and the raging flames on his horned Goat-Head abruptly vanished.

- Charlie. I will be going to the basement now until it becomes dark again. 'L' will show you to your permanent sleeping quarters in the front West Wing, top floor. You will be NEEDING some much needed rest before tomorrow night's very special guest.

I withdrew my Dick from his pus oozing urethra, and fell to my knees. Grabbing hold onto the back of his very warm hairy thighs I eagerly stuck my tongue inside, lapping up as much disgusting brown discharge as I could, all the while looking to my side at my boyfriend with a consistent look of pure greedy lust for an eternity of depraved filth. He looked back at me looking very sad. He should have been looking happy. Happy for me that I was finding myself, and being where I truly belong.

- Charlie, I am going in 30 seconds!

I stopped licking up his Gono juice, and taking the short time I had left with my Master I stuck one finger in at a time inside his demon-wide urethra until I had three pus coated fingers, then wh000oooSh, the Beast in a flash transformed into a bat, flew out the door, and was gone. šŸ¦‡Ā The dynamic and energy suddenly shifted.

My own urethra and throat had just commenced incubating Master's Gono infection, and, I had further plans for site number three! Crawling to the area on the marble slab where most of my Master's grotesque yet delicious toxic cum had collected from my distended abdomen, I lay on my back and shoved in the three toxic sticky fingers which slipped in very easily into my very sore, inflamed, and bruised gaping insides. I proceeded to masturbate my new sexual organ;

My cunt!

I was so turned on playing with my warm and wet flopped out insides. Fingering inside my cunt. And rubbing over the outside of it. I was very much enjoying rediscovering myself.

Sir & Skinhead Usher quickly saw their Golden opportunity to take their turn in USING me. They were still in the mansion uniform of;

'Black silk low cut waist trousers with one single cream coloured button with the Black Goat Heads emblem'. Sir took his pair off, and put on a pair of army Boots to go with his Leather Harness. Usher took his pair off, and put back on his 26 hole Black Grinder Boots with red laces. And up to the top of the plinth they came, naked, and booted.

As their footsteps became louder I continue to lay in a pool of my Master's strong musky Deep-Green oily Demon cum. Having rolled about in it smearing it all over me a little while earlier, my smooth pale flesh now gave off an overwhelming musky stench. It would have been unbearable to most, but somehow I was loving it as I literally felt every fibre of my being become contaminated in this run down mansion come cesspit.Ā 

Once they reached the marble top Sir lay down, and held his already fully erect Dick by the base of his Human-Demon shaft forcing it to point towards the mirrored ceiling, and commanded I sit on it facing him. Being the ever obedient boy that I am, I straddled him and slid down balls deep, effortlessly, barely feeling the spiked PA that had been tearing me up at the club earlier.Ā 

I leant back and using my greatest might I pushed down with my hips until I felt the spikes dig in right at the back of my cunt. I rocked feverishly trying to get them to dig into me further, but, I couldn't seem to get them to sink in enough to satisfy me. My Greedy-Slut-Pig within had truly arrived!Ā šŸ· Usher came along, and pushing my torso forward he entered my cunt, sliding his Fat Dick over Sir's impaled demon shaft. They were now BOTH inside me! He looked towards my boyfriend;
Ā 
- I told you I was gonna fuck him, and you are gonna watch!Ā šŸ˜ˆ

He removed the red rubber hood from my head to once again reveal my long thick curly Golden locks. Yanking on my hair he pulled so hard thatĀ my neck was forcibly tilted right back until my face was fixed directly opposite to the mirrored ceiling. As he aggressively fucked me I saw his reflection looking at my boyfriend,Ā laughing in an arrogant manner, knowing at that moment in time he had control of the situation and my body, yet, my boyfriend was without any control whatsoever.Ā 

As I continued with my fixed gaze to the mirrored ceiling, my focus redirected from Usher to where I should be seeing Sir's reflection. BUT, I could not see him at all. I would soon learn that I would only see his reflection in the mirrors in his sleeping quarters (the rear West Wing -- top floor), and our Master's reflection in his sleeping quarters (his lair in the (lower) basement).

My skinhead had only been fucking me for several minutes when I all of a sudden felt him tense, then I heard grunting, and I knew more tā˜£ļøxic filth was being pumped into my battered greedy neg hole. A rather quick fuck. Just as well, I really was reaching the point of needing a rest. Once spent he withdrew, came to my head, straddling Sir's head, and demanded I clean his filthy dick clean. Most gladly. A wonderful mixture of his cum, Sir's cum, my Master's disgusting demon seed as well as his permanent Gono infection. A unique blend of delicious diseased death seed with my cunt blood.Ā šŸ’¦šŸ‘…

- Right, time to get you some rest, c'mon pig, time to go.

Sir patted my butt cheeks motioning me to get up. The 3 of us got ourselves together and made our way to the door, where my boyfriend now yet again started wailing to let him down and for us to go home. I could hear him, but, it was also like he had already gone home, like he wasn't there anymore. Having walked from the East Wing to the centre of the mansion Sir showed Usher into one of the guest rooms;

- This is your room to rest in until tonight's FUN begins! Sleep well.
- Thanks mate.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5

Part 24;

We eventually reached my now permanent quarters, the front part to the West Wing. There was a small insignificant room adjoining to my main room with a simple hand wash basin and toilet. The main room however was rather grand, with a certain detailed personal element that took me by surprise. There was an antique queen size 4 poster bed, with a variety of antique bedroom furniture. And then, the surprise. There was what looked to be an 18th century fireplace, and above, it a massive oil painting in a Gold frame, again, 18th century.Ā 

And the painting was, of ... ME!Ā 

Painted from a photo of me from about two years ago. What on Earth ... I mean, how could this be!? I was drawn to the signature in the bottom right, signed in a burgundy colour; 'Doctor Stanis'. Who on earth is he, I pondered ... ??

My white nightshirt lay on the bed, but, I was too wrecked to put it on, I needed rest right NOW! I climbed into the huge bed, and lay my head on a few of the many pillows. I was physically exhausted, yet, my body was still pretty wired. But my brain was also very tired too, and, I very soon fell asleep. And then came the jumbled dreams;

Jumping back and forth, between the D-E-V-I-L fucking me intent on claiming my soul, being locked down on a stainless steel examination table in some crazy futuristic 'Medical Chamber' with an evil Doctor in tow fulfilling his dark perverse desires šŸ’‰šŸ’€ā˜¢ļø, seeing my boyfriend Richard on the St Andrews Cross, being back at the club where I was earlier with Sir and this evil Doctor who were doing something to someone, but, I could not make it out, plus, the painting of me above my fireplace kept flashing into my subconscious. My sleep was very broken indeed, however, all these jumbled dreams were so deep and vivid they would draw me back into sleep seconds after each time I woke.

At 2pm Sir came and woke me;

- C'mon Charlie. Wake up pig ~ Looks like you will be meeting the big guy tonight. Your clothes you arrived in at the club have been laundered. Here, put them on, and come down with me to the dining room. Lunch is ready.

I slowly came out from my slumber ...

- Is my boyfriend still here?
- Yes, yes he is. And he is still restrained on the St Andrews Cross. Don't worry, I have tended to his basic toilet and nutrition needs.
- Can he not be let down now, Sir?
- That decision is for our Master, and our Master only, who will be sleeping now until nightfall.

I got dressed, and looked out of my window. Usher was outside, looking around the grounds, assessing how he could give his expert wisdom as a landscape gardener and a restorer of old buildings. Not only had the mansion become run down, the surrounding gardens / land had for decades been left to grow wild. I followed Sir down the winding staircase and into the dining room. Sir called out of the glass-less window;

- Usher my Friend. Lunch is served.
- Coming mate.

On the table was a HUGE feast;

Breads. Meats. Poultry. Cheeses. Vegetables. Fruits. Soup. Cake. And a selection of soft and alcoholic drinks. Just as well, as I was feeling super ravenous. During our meal plenty of topics of discussion were had from all 3 of us. We all seemed to gel very well :)Ā After lunch I went outside with Usher to see the outside of this place during daylight hours for the first time. And there it was underneath the clear blue sky and dazzling sun ~ WOW, it was stunning! I could see a lot of work would be required mind, to bring this magical place to it's full potential. I really did feel at home! After a few hours of wondering around the grounds with Usher, being told of his plans if he were to work here, and teaching me about the different kinds of flowers and plants, Sir called me inside;

- Charlie, time to come inside. Now please.
- Yes Sir.

He took me back down to the basement showers, where I removed the only clothes in my possession, and what was put on me lastnight, naming the skimpy metallic red rubber jockstrap, and the red suede wrist gauntlets that sported a reversed pentagram with black beast-goats head symbol within.Ā 

The pendant around my neck of a reverse pentagram, with a symbol within of my Master's Master, the D-E-V-I-L šŸ‘ŗĀ however stayed on. The drawing around my navel in black, of a reversed pentagram with three upside down red nines nestled in-between the top two points had partially rubbed off. Must have been all that rolling around in my Master's strong musky smelling, Deep-Green, oily Demon cum earlier.Ā šŸ·šŸ’¦šŸ‘… Sir turned on the showers, and gave me my second shower since arrival. I let out a yelp of pain as he attempted to bathe my sore and swollen cunt that was now already seeming to be permanently hanging out a little bit. I say already, as only this time yesterday I was still a virgin.

What was happening to me?

Once washed, he dried me, redrew the reversed pentagram around my navel, and got me back in my slutty attire (the skimpy metallic red rubber jockstrap, and the red suede wrist gauntlets). Suddenly, from the corner of my eye, I noticed a very large stainless steel door, with a LCD panel across it, with bright Green lettering moving along. I instinctively went over to investigate. The moving Green lettering said;

'Medical Chamber. Authorized access only' ~ There was an electronic numbered/lettered keypad underneath, to enter the access code no doubt.

- Sir, what is this about? I saw the inside of this room in my dreams this morning. It didn't resemble anything like the rest of this place.
- Don't worry your pretty little head about that now Charlie. Now come. Go and spend a few more hours with Usher outside. We'll then have a light snack, then this evening's play can begin.
- Yes Sir.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

Part 25;

I went outside as ordered to by Sir. I wasn't really happy in my current attire. I wanted to get back in my only clothes I had here, comfy and baggy, and do some gardening with the sexy skinhead, who I found myself liking more and more; A rough Bastard, with a cheeky, confident, and laid back nature, with an attractive intelligence to boot. I was wanting a night off from sex, but, I know my position as a bottom, and as a sub, and that it is my role is to serve, give others what they want, when they want it. I have no say in the matter!

- Well look what we have here ...

Usher said, as he perved over my smooth pale tight body glistening in the sinking sun as it began to set. With one hand he started to rub over my chest and abs, and with the other he began to fondle my gaping hanging out cunt.

- Fuck yeah. I could so easily fuck you again right now. But, I think there are bigger things in store for you this evening. So, another time, sexy boy. There will be plenty, I am sure.
- To be honest, you fondling my cunt hurts. I am very sore now. I guess now that the drugs have worn off I am feeling more. I wouldn't mind just spending the evening getting stoned with you on the couch.
- C'mon, let's explore this wonderful land some more.

We smiled together, then went about doing just that, exploring, learning, talking, and of course enjoying each others company. Time flew by in a heartbeat, and before we knew it the sun had set, and it was beginning to get dark. Sir yelled out;

- Usher, Charlie, food is up. Usual dining room.

This time it was more of a quick snack; Olives. Cheese. Crackers. Bread. Dips, and the like. There was no working light in the downstairs dining room, so we were now eating within the realms of candlelight. Usher really did have a lot of work on his hands if he was going to take this job on. Having been enjoying the lovely nature outdoors only moments ago I suddenly felt a very strange sensation in the pit of my stomach, beneath my navel / drawn on reversed pentagram, so I really was not able to eat much. The mood had also abruptly shifted from a serene light, to an intense 'on edge' darkness. I very slowly nibbled on the food as the strange feeling in my gut grew stronger. I was now also becoming even more aware of how very sore my cunt felt. I really could do with some more K, and/or tina as to numb the pain.

After our quick snack, we all headed towards the what I now called; 'The Marble Plinth room', where I first met my Master.Ā 

- Right pig, have you finished eating?
- Yes Sir.
- OK. Come with me. Usher put these on.

Sir handed him a pair of the mansion uniform of black low cut waist silk trousers, which he was also now wearing once again. Once he put them on we both followed Sir as he led the way up the winding, creaking staircase. And here I was for the second night in a row, at the doorway to my eventual destiny. My Master bellowed;

- COME in!

Sir opened the door, and there was Master, his cloaked back to the door facing the window, now stood at the base of the reversed pentagram. I suddenly FROZE on the spot! The other two casually walked in and kicked back on the couch, with Usher lighting up a ready made joint.Ā 

- Come in Charlie, and stand at the top of the reversed pentagram, just outside of it, facing me.
- Hail Master. Yes Master.

I walked in and stood in the exact pā˜¢ļøzition asked of me. Then, an eerie silence. No one said a word, and all you could hear was Usher inhaling his weed, and the night time insects buzzing to life outside. 1 hour passed, and, STILL, total silence. My heart now began to beat fast as this deathly silence continued, with my body trembling. I was now feelingĀ incredibly unnerved!

- Step inside and to the centre of the pentagram Charlie.

Without saying a word I took a deep breath in, gulped, and put my right leg in.

- NOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooo, Charlie, DOOOOOOOOOOOOooooonnN't ....

It was my boyfriend, STILL on the cross, and restrained. By the time he had tried to warn me, both of my feet were inside, and I was at the centre. And if by some unknown Dark-Magic my feeling of nerves immediately dissipated, to be replaced with a deep GREEDY piggy lust to experience as much as I could that the dark world beyond this normal realm had to offer. A powerful Dark-Force had in a flash taken a firm grip around my soul. And I now felt in the pit of my stomach a desperate NEED to be fucked. Absolutely fucked senseless!

I fell to my knees, then lay on my back with my head resting on the floor, and my arms by my side. My legs instinctively spread, and I began to repetitively arch my ass and my lower back off of the floor whilst I moaned in a crazed manic euphoria.

The 5 bats were waiting patiently on the window ledge, waiting for the cue, and that time was NOW. They flew in, with one landing at the head of the reversed pentagram, and other 4 landing in pairs on each side. In a blink of an eye they changed their form into horned and cloaked Goat-Beasts, joining my Master. Wasting no time 6 pairs of dull, black soulless eyes lit up in molten lava, and 6 horned Goat-Beast heads went up in flames. And then ...

... they all extended their-Demon-claws over and above me, and commenced demonic chanting!!

This show went on for half an hour; Their chanting very slowly gathering pace in speed, and volume. The louder and faster they became the louder I moaned, and the faster I arched my lower back and ass off of the floor. I knew who was about to arrive, and, I needed HIM contaminating my flesh. Taking me. Making me HIS. With everything reaching fever pitch I could just about hear very faintly in the background my boyfriend sobbing, then ....

... The whole room gave an almighty SHAKE!Ā 

All 6 Goat-Beasts (Master included) transformed, and flew off on to the window ledge. And there he was towering over me ...

The D-E-V-I-L!!Ā šŸ‘ŗĀ 

HAIL.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

Part 26;

'HOLY FUCK', exclaimed Usher.

Here I was, face to face, finally, with the dark entity who could be potentially 'sealing my fate', for good! Would he? I began to shake uncontrollably. Not because I was scared, but more over that my soul was in shock. When I say he towered over me, he did just that, and everything and one in the room. The fins on his back scraped across the mirrored ceiling.Ā 

His body and face did not resemble anything like a Human Being. He didn't have skin. It was more like a deep red hard stainless steel lobster shell with a fish scale like appearance, that became broader in shape, like a vee, as it went towards where his shoulders would be, if he had any, with black indentations all over. And was hot to the touch.Ā 

His eyes were like my Master's when he gets excited (like molten lava), and his tail protruded out for about 1 metre where it then forked out into 3 sub tails. And then, HIS Demon-Dick .... FUCK-me;

The entire length of his shaft that was rock solid at all times like a hot steel rod, was the length from my knees to my larynx. Surely he would not be getting all of that inside me!? His actual shaft was a bright glowing orange, just like a red hot iron. Attached to his shaft was his foreskin, which were jet black sea anemone tentacles that constantly flowed as though they were actually in the ocean.Ā 

He picked me up by my forearms with each of his 4 pronged lobster like pincers, and dangled me in front of him, like a piece of offal. His molten lava eyes bored into my soul, and he in his sharp, quick, distorted, raspy voice said;

- I am YOUR Dark-Lord, and you will ALWAYS address me as such. Do I make myself clear?
- Yes. I understand perfectly, my Dark-Lord.
- Gā˜£ļøšŸ‘ŗā˜£ļøā˜¢ļøšŸ‘ŗD!

He flipped me like turning a page so my legs now lay on his fins that poked out intermittently either side of him. His hot and hard steel exterior saw that my smooth pale skin that was nicely cool only moments ago heat up to a point I was now a little bit too hot, and dripping with sweat. His EVIL orange glowing red hot iron D-E-V-I-L Dick placed itself to the entrance to my now well used, sore, battered boy-cunt. THEN, he slammed in around half the length of his shaft, and at the point he stopped those jet black sea anemone tentacles flared out and stuck themselves to my insides, with EACH and every one giving me an electric shock sending my body into spasm. I suddenly could no longer feel my body. They must have given me some kind of anaesthetic. Neck down my body went limp

- What do you want, Charlie?
- FUCK me PLEASE my Dark-Lord. PLEASE ... FUCK me!!

He let go of my forearms so I was now literally hanging off of his red hot iron D-E-V-I-L Dick, which proceeded to fuck me with long, slow, HARD strokes, all the while those flared tentacles held their firm grip. As the D-E-V-I-L began to FUCK my cunt thus my soul, I could hear my boyfriend crying in the background, as he repetitively said 'please, no, please no' in between his useless sobbing.

The long, slow, HARD strokes went on for apparently about 1 hour. I was getting a real good seeing to, from the best fuck I would ever have! No other beast or human would ever come close. Then came that point where the pace quickened, and the sensation in my body was slowly returning. I couldn't believe what I was now thinking, and there was nothing I could to do stop those thoughts quickly tumbling from my mouth;

- PLEASE cum INSIDE my cunt, my Dark-Lord. PLEASE.Ā 

His sharp, quick, distorted, raspy voice wasted no time in a response;

- I ONLY cum INSIDE those who I fuck under one condition, Charlie!!
- What is that condition, my wonderful Dark-Lord?
- That they GIVE me THEIR soul. For your fate to be completely sealed with no turning back, you must utter word for word 12 words to completion;

****** 'I irrevocably give my soul to you for eternity, my Dark-Lord' ******

His thrusts intensified again, harder and faster, as now at least 3/4 of his red hot iron D-E-V-I-L Dick was ripping my guts to pieces. It certainly felt like it. And it felt like it was burning up insides, too. Ā 

- C'mon Charlie, I haven't got all night. SAY it!
- I irrevocably give my ...

I paused, which seemed to infuriate the Dark-Lord, and his usual sharp, quick, distorted, raspy voice became even more so as his impatience and Anger grew.

- SAY IT. SAY IT. GIVE ME YOUR SOUL Charlie!Ā 

He made it sound like I had no choice in the matter. Did I?

- I irrevocably give my soul to you f...
- NOOOO Charlie. PLEASE. DON'T do it. PLEASE my sweet Darling. PLEASE. PLEASE No!

My boyfriend suddenly interjected. Well, now the D-E-V-I-L really was fucking ANGRY!Ā 

His head turned to face my boyfriend (all the while continuing to fuck the HšŸ”„LL out of me), and he snarled, and hissed, and stared right into my boyfriends eyes. His Gold crucifix that he was wearing suddenly turned upside down around his neck, with a high pitch ring immediately following, bouncing off of the walls and out into the moon-lit air. THEN, yank, his chain broke from his neck, hurtling onto and across the marble plinth, with a swift back handed slap across his face that knocked him out for a little while. Then the attention was back to me;

Would Charlie succumb and say those magic words? Should he say them? Do you want him to say them?

6šŸ‘ŗ6šŸ”„6šŸ‘¹

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

Guest takingdeepanal

He has come this far. It would be a waste of The Dark Lord'sĀ EXTREMELY VALUABLEĀ time not to see this through to CUMpletion.

DaddysHand well worth the wait! Painting of Charlie in his room, great twist as well as Charlieā€™s visions as he slept! Great developments to the story line!Ā 

Oh hell šŸ”„šŸ‘ŗ yes he needs to go all the way then take his boyfriend too! Love the story! šŸ”„šŸ‘ŗā˜£ļø

• Like 1