Hail Master. He sealed my fate.

ScorpionFF

• 1 month later...

To all you DaddysHand fans I have good news to report from my dear friend! I heard from him today for the first time in a month and he is still alive! He is still ill and focused on his health at this time. He is currently working on chapter 43 of Charles story. His writing has slowed down but he’s writing as many chapters as he can before posting. So please be patient as more chapters will be coming! I wish for all to pray 🙏for his health to continue to improve as I pray 🙏 for my friends continuing recovery. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest takingdeepanal
On 9/21/2019 at 1:17 AM, Monster5-8gPA said:

To all you DaddysHand fans I have good news to report from my dear friend! I heard from him today for the first time in a month and he is still alive! He is still ill and focused on his health at this time. He is currently working on chapter 43 of Charles story. His writing has slowed down but he’s writing as many chapters as he can before posting. So please be patient as more chapters will be coming! I wish for all to pray 🙏for his health to continue to improve as I pray 🙏 for my friends continuing recovery. 

Please send him my love ❤

• 2 weeks later...

Also, I realise that having been offline for almost 3 months, this story has been left on the shelf, with Charlie in mid examination ... Kind of me I guess to allow him all that extra time to keep hold onto his precious Golden locks 😈 ... 👦

With that in mind, if you wish for this story to continue, show your eagerness with an 'upvote' or 'like', so I know if it is worth carrying on or not.

For now, I am off to bed to sleep. Goodnight my fellow dirTy BZ fuckers! 😛 

Formerly known as DaddysHand 😴

• Like 8
  • Upvote 12
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, S6AT6A6N said:

Also, I realise that having been offline for almost 3 months, this story has been left on the shelf, with Charlie in mid examination ... Kind of me I guess to allow him all that extra time to keep hold onto his precious Golden locks 😈 ... 👦

With that in mind, if you wish for this story to continue, show your eagerness with an 'upvote' or 'like', so I know if it is worth carrying on or not.

For now, I am off to bed to sleep. Goodnight my fellow dirTy BZ fuckers! 😛 

Formerly known as DaddysHand 😴

Welcome Back Sir! I cannot wait to read the further Adventures of this Demon obsessed boy. I do love the mystery element involved

• Like 1