Such Homophobes

Ranger Rick

1 hour ago, dallasdump said:

Sounds to me like they’re making an effort to do one thing that’s is objectively good at the end of their administration in hopes of covering up the harm they’ve caused for years. That way some of us will turn and vote for them. Then they can continue to harm for another 4 years. 

Gilead has always been very good about copay assistance in the past. 

I suspect a deal was cut to fast track Descovey if Trump could get credit for the copay assistance. 

I don’t see that or anything else anyone’s mind about Trump at this point, but it might encourage a few more supporters to show up at the polls instead of refusing to take on more bad Karma by voting.

Seeing the Clown Car of the opposition, unless they are hiding some miracle candidate or Trump drops dead, we are going to get another dose of flag-waving austerity in 2020. 

9 minutes ago, Pozlover1 said:

I don’t see that or anything else anyone’s mind about Trump at this point.

And that wasn't my point in posting it. There are plenty of legit criticisms of Trump, but the charge of homophobia is bullshit. If we're going to argue policy, it should be informed by facts and not based on rhetoric, propaganda, or emotional appeals. 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Cumlaut said:

I guess you've somehow never heard of sarcasm. "Congratulations" on getting me banned for a month for the previous instance in which I pointed that out. Hint: That might have been "sarcasm" too! 

Oh wow. Well, I guess it's lucky that VP is literally nothing but a ceremonial role then. What's he gonna do, write "gays suk" on some White House stationery and pin it to the notice board, while he's endlessly sitting there waiting for Trump to be shot or otherwise incapacitated? I dunno about you but I'm scared!

Meanwhile, in the real world, I got a month long ban here for nothing but pointing out someone's inability to get sarcasm. My post offended nobody except a person who claimed to be "brainy" but apparently wasn't being particularly so that day, and it was liked by the original thread poster. The ban was probably more to do with the fact that reality-dwelling, non-"liberal"-voting homos were daring to express themselves on the internet. 

Which one of those is more scary, one "Vice President" sitting around in an office making the world's most homophobic paper planes, or the worldwide death of free speech/thought thanks to a billion internet moderators? 

You think that I got you banned with a 2 word question? WOW! 

Your sarcasm was/is obvious. I guess you've never heard of "pink washing" and hypocrisy. Good job painting yourself as a victim though.

And for the record, I DID NOT GET YOU BANNED!  

14 hours ago, dallasdump said:

Sounds to me like they’re making an effort to do one thing that’s is objectively good at the end of their administration in hopes of covering up the harm they’ve caused for years. That way some of us will turn and vote for them. Then they can continue to harm for another 4 years. 

Yep. It's a pink-washing strategy. 

23 hours ago, Cumlaut said:

I guess you've somehow never heard of sarcasm. "Congratulations" on getting me banned for a month for the previous instance in which I pointed that out. Hint: That might have been "sarcasm" too! 

Not only did I not get you banned, I wasn't even responding to you when I typed those 2 words nearly 2 months ago! 

Guest Cumlaut
13 hours ago, Ranger Rick said:

And that wasn't my point in posting it. There are plenty of legit criticisms of Trump, but the charge of homophobia is bullshit. If we're going to argue policy, it should be informed by facts and not based on rhetoric, propaganda, or emotional appeals. 

How do you get "liberals" to stop living in their hysterical fantasy world? The one in which meek little Christians who refuse to make some lame or creepy cake are the "real terrorists", but people in the Middle East* who throw gays off of buildings are just misunderstood multicultural geniuses who need a medal and a parade, and we need to invite these geniuses into our schools to give a talk to the students!

You can't. This is what happens when a whole bunch of people turn their brain off cause they just decided to spend the rest of eternity patting themselves on the head for getting a "first black guy" in the white house. They just mutter "FOX NEWS, MIKE PENCE" to themselves while walking around in circles. It's like dealing with an Alzheimer's patient.

*(or possibly your state, thanks to the "refugee program")

Guest Cumlaut
1 hour ago, Brain&Brawn said:

Not only did I not get you banned, I wasn't even responding to you when I typed those 2 words nearly 2 months ago! 

I don't believe you but guess what, I don't care anyway.

There was hardly anyone reading this thread, mine was only the 3rd post. If it wasn't you then it was some loathsome lurker, WHOOP DE DOO, doesn't make a damn bit of difference.

1 hour ago, Brain&Brawn said:

I wasn't even responding to you when I typed those 2 words nearly 2 months ago! 

Weren't you? Damn, thanks for clearing up, I thought I was Ranger Rick for a second there!

Edited by Cumlaut

4 minutes ago, Cumlaut said:

I don't believe you but it doesn't matter anyway.

There was hardly anyone reading this thread, mine was only the 3rd post.

Weren't you? Damn, thanks for clearing up, I thought I was Ranger Rick for a second there!

I don't give a care if you do or not. BYE! 

Edited by Brain&Brawn

22 minutes ago, Cumlaut said:

How do you get "liberals" to stop living in their hysterical fantasy world? The one in which meek little Christians who refuse to make some lame or creepy cake are the "real terrorists", but people in the Middle East* who throw gays off of buildings are just misunderstood multicultural geniuses who need a medal and a parade, and we need to invite these geniuses into our schools to give a talk to the students!

You can't. This is what happens when a whole bunch of people turn their brain off cause they just decided to spend the rest of eternity patting themselves on the head for getting a "first black guy" in the white house. They just mutter "FOX NEWS, MIKE PENCE" to themselves while walking around in circles. It's like dealing with an Alzheimer's patient.

*(or possibly your state, thanks to the "refugee program")

#ISeeYou 

Guest Cumlaut
8 minutes ago, Brain&Brawn said:

#ISeeYou 

ooooooooh kay then, whatever that means kiddo.

#Idon'tseeyou....  or any other "liberal" going on vacation to delightful Dearborn, MI while wearing a "glad to be gay" t-shirt and trying to get selfies with the locals.

Gonna do that soon? Or are you just as scared of Islam as any sane person?

REMINDER: You're now trying to post "clever", cryptic sound replies, despite the fact you were the one who couldn't get basic sarcasm, and when I pointed that out, all you had to say was "I LIKE, TOTALLY, LIKE, WASN'T, LIKE, TALKING TO YOU AND STUFF!!!!"

Dearborn pics soon plz.

Edited by Cumlaut

Guest Cumlaut
14 minutes ago, Brain&Brawn said:

*marvin gaye let's get it on plays in the background*

Oh glorious fuhrer allah... the way you stone me to death then throw my dead body off a cliff, it's like, so totally progressive and stuff, and it gets me like, SO HAWT.... 

MAKE LOVE TO MY BATTERED CORPSE YOU SEXY MIDDLE EASTERN BEAST

Please keep your disturbing, self-loathing fantasies to yourself.

Coming August 9 to Netflix:

A documentary on “The Family”, a group of self described fundamentalist christians Hell bent on turning the USA into a Theocracy. 

What they call “the seven mountains” is roughly the same as what Islam calls “the seven pillars”. 

Josef Goebbels’ Propaganda Ministry also had “seven departments”. Showy hoopla, print, radio, film, academia, etc. 

Liberals have a similar program to crush free thought, meaningful individualism and of course opposition. 

TRUE Conservatives are more Libertarian, which works great on a personal level but allows Corporations to literally torture animals and workers, sell off our oil from under our feet and poison us with chemicals. 

They do this by taking over the regulatory agencies that are supposed to protect us and changing their focus to a “pro-business stance” to maximize profits

It’s likely the “NWO” of a One World Slave State will actually be more of a Corporation than a Government in the current sense, with Profit being the new Religion.