Overcoming fear to be his cumdump

Guest NottsCollaredBoi

• 1 month later...
On 6/4/2019 at 1:02 AM, lborobilad said:

Just get onto PrEP and stop worrying. Then you can take all the loads you want without the risk of getting HIV

Unfortunately,  the PREP meds do have some serious side effects. Some users can develop kidney issues....  Just be well-informed and find a good doctor to advise you regarding which of the many PREP scripts is best for you. 

Edited by downtownswallow
misspelled

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest NottsCollaredBoi

Hey everyone. It's been a while since me and my guy have met. Partly due to lockdown and partly because I've been preoccupied with work. But we finally managed to see each other, twice in the last two weeks. 

The last session, he toothbrushed my hole. Felt so, so good! My hole opened up completely! Then, with some spit, he was inside me again. Just like old times. He came so hard inside me, felt his cum soaking into me. Missed it so much and made me realise how much I love being a gay cumslut. 

Now, like most people, I'm working from home more now. Meaning more regular visits..stay tuned 😉 

_20201004_230717.JPG

_20201004_230655.JPG

Edited by NottsCollaredBoi
Added pictures

• 7 months later...

Hey all, I hope you're all well. 

So I haven't been on for a while. I ahd a pretty rough time over the last few months, so much so I deleted my original account like an idiot. 

I almost came back to it recently, met up with my guy who is amazing, but had a complete crisis of confidence. 

But recently I've been getting the urges again, and I'm ready to get back into finding what makes me happy again. 

Looking forward to catching up with you all soon about my adventures. Just need my man to message me 😉

So me and my guy are planning to meet tomorrow morning for a another session to continue my cum dump conversion. So looking forward to receiving his 4 day load 🤤

He's going to tie me up and fuck me with the cruel condom so there is no escape as he floods my body with his gay DNA, followed by a plug to ensure it all soaks in.

However, we were talking about what else to try so we wanted to throw it open to the group. What else do you think would help my degradation to cum dump? All ideas welcome 😉 

• 2 weeks later...

So the meet last time didn't happen and I was starting to wonder if I would be seeing my guy until a message earlier...'meet me in the morning' 

Wonder how much cum he's saved up for me...😏

On 5/30/2021 at 9:46 PM, Splitcock said:

I'm itching to know how it all went

It didn't 😔 Work commitments got into the way. Means we just have to make up for it next week... 

On 5/19/2021 at 3:30 PM, NottsCollaredBoi said:

However, we were talking about what else to try so we wanted to throw it open to the group. What else do you think would help my degradation to cum dump? All ideas welcome 😉 

– I would like to see the pink toothbrush after brushing 😉

– Let your man tie you up and bring a third with him...