Bottoms-Do You Like a Top who Pounds His Load in You or Does it Gentle?

blktone67

I thnk my first post was on this thread on the day I joined BZ on 1/11/2011. Three years later I still stand by it. Basically, I like it both ways--pounded in hard or gentle.

I believe it is an honor for me to have a Top choose to slip his cock into my ass. Once in me, he owns me, and I try mightily to work with him to give him the most pleasurable fuck possible. Whatever method--rough, gentle, or something in between--that he chooses to breed me works for me.

The method of delivery is always his choice. My duty is to work with my Top to accommodate him, and his choice of fucking style. Once he blasts his load(s) into my anal guts, we have both fulfilled our missions--his to breed me, and mine to receive his precious, unique DNA. It's the ultimate and most intimate act that two men can share.

Definitely slow at first, until my ass adjusts to his big dick.

After that, I better get pounded HARD and fast.

Strange how when not having sex the thought of getting it rough and hard is a turn off, but once that dick is in ... all I crave is a rough pounding.

• 2 weeks later...

Hammer my hole man - I love a top to thrash my hole hard nothing nicer than having your arse hammered all night and feeling that lovely cock soreness your hole gets after a gangbanging or a group of guys going through you.

• 1 month later...
Guest btchbyl

when most tops hit that point they dont care how i want it. i just hold still and let them pound it pound it up my ass, couldnt stop them if i tried anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
All of my bottoms like it when I go to town in them, whisper when I am cumming in their ear, and just let them have it deep, hard, and fast.

Definitely like it when they pound it into me. If I'm in doggystyle, I'll poke my ass out even more so that the top can get as deep as possible for the deposit. Those last few seconds of a top giving it all he's got is the best