Bottoms-Do You Like a Top who Pounds His Load in You or Does it Gentle?

blktone67

I agree with what most of the other bottoms have said, depends on the situation. I love a verbal top that tells me he's about to cum,then fucks me hard and fast as he empties his nuts in me. But slow and gentle can be very erotic too, especially if I'm on my back legs wrapped around him as he slow fucks me, then he whispers in my ear that he's about to cum. I grind my hips and ass as he cums, squeezing every drop out of him.

I love getting fucked hard & rough, the harder the better. I hate when tops try to be gentle & sensual about using my hole. Just pound my ass hard until you empty your load inside me, then pull out so the next guy can start fucking me...

Guest Mandevilleguy1

As long as the cock is not one of those super long ones that hit home inside me and hurt my guts, I much prefer a vigorous pounding. Turns me on when guy speeds up just before cumming inside me!

• 2 weeks later...

Love a top who gives me auditory and tactile feedback that he's climbing that high dive for his plunge into the deep end of my pool! Nothing better than tightening up my holes grip on his cock and enjoying the sensation of his pulseing throbbing cock in my hole as he pumps in his sweet load while I watch his facial expression during his orgasm, fucking gets me HOT.