Bottoms-Do You Like a Top who Pounds His Load in You or Does it Gentle?

blktone67

I leave it up to my top to decide as he is the one in control but if I had a preference it would usually be hard and fast and pounded deep into my hole. It's nice to be made love to and enjoy him slowly seeding my ass but it's much hotter to be man handled, pounded and bred like a slut.

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...

On occasion, I love it hard, deep and fast... But 90 percent of the time, I prefer it.... I don't know if gentle is the word I would use.. Passionate, tender, slow intense strokes is definitely the way to go for me. Truly melding into one unit. Not being able to tell where the one man leaves of and the other begins.. Arms wrapped around each other, legs wrapped around the waist of the top. Lost in the intensity of the moment. Looking into his eyes, seeing the desire. Buidling to that moment of complete and utter bliss. Those are the men I remember. The sexual moments I remember. The pounding fucks are great, but not ones that I look back on and remember as being the best sex I've ever had.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

I definitely prefer to be pounded hard and deep. I'm especially fond of tops who are also vocal and are loud when they cum deep inside me. I've been fucked in parks by tops that were so loud, I'm sure the whole park knew he had cum.

I leave it up to my top to decide as he is the one in control but if I had a preference it would usually be hard and fast and pounded deep into my hole. It's nice to be made love to and enjoy him slowly seeding my ass but it's much hotter to be man handled, pounded and bred like a slut.

Gotta agree Jakelc the harder n rouher the better for me ! I can take real hard poundings for hours if I am sore or cant stand or walk after then I know I got a real fuckin (_0_)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I prefer a slow gentle start to stretch me, and then hard and then varying to keep the fuck going as long as possible.  My favorite is when my rider really pounds me, grabbing my waist as he fucks me from behind in a flurry of quick hard strokes, and then slows down so I can really feel his cock - the knob and veins and curve.  When he's pounding I just get the pounding feeling - which is great, but also love the feeling of a cock, it's features and form, inside me.  The best fucks will stop for a moment then go back at it slowly then build up to a jackhammer.  A FB I had used to ride me for tow to three hours this way.  Loved it.