Twink in Short Shorts

A while back I found this 21 year old twink on Grindr who had a profile pic of him in cut off jean shorts. I messaged him and we chatted back and forth a bit and he agreed to meet me so I drove to pick him up. When he came out of his house he was wearing the same short as in the picture because I had commented on how sexy they were. He got in and I drove him back to my place. Fortunately it was late at night because I was a bit nervous about anyone seeing us, because in that outfit, it was pretty obvious what we were up to.

We got into my house and into my bedroom, and we chatted a bit before we started kissing. He had on a short sleeve flannel (I love slowly unbuttoning those off of a guy) that I got off of him, and I pulled the short shorts off him revealing a cute little jock strap that barely contained a thick 7 inch cock. I got undressed and he started to suck me off for a bit until I flipped him over and started rimming out his tight little hole. I got him nice and wet and lubed up my cock and sank it balls deep into him, bare of course. I fucked him for about 10 minutes and he jerked himself to orgasm and shot a sizable load on my bed.

His cock went soft and we cuddled a bit chatting and kissing, and he got hard again. Now everything about him screamed total bottom, but I can't pass up the chance to get a great cock in my hole. I asked if I could ride it and he agreed, so I lubed him up and slid down on his bare 7 inch cock. He proceeded to fuck me as well as any top, flipping me face down or on my back, whatever he wanted. My legs were up on his shoulders when he shot his second load deep inside my ass. I hadn't cum once yet so he pulled out and then flipped over on his back and put his feet up in the air exposing his hole to me. He told me I could fuck him til I came. I put his legs on my shoulders and sank back into him and started fucking, and he got hard AGAIN. I went about 5 minutes more fucking him and told him I was cumming and shot my load into him just as he had a third orgasm. We cleaned up and I drove him back to his place before the sun came.

I absolutely love it when a guy has more than one orgasm in a session.

• Like 13