Nudist beach cum

bbpissslut

Went to Torquay;s (UK) nudist beach yesterday. Played around with several guys, then found this really sleazy guy. We went behind a large rock area and got very dirty and intense with each other, gob in face, fingering, rimming, really perverted verbal. We were both into piss fun, but sadly neither of us needed to go.  By now three other guys were watching us and wanking. We were both now horny as hell and up for anything and openly fucked each other unprotected, without asking about status. It was so horny having naked bareback sex out in the open as other guys watched us, we both shot our loads up each other. After exchanging telephone numbers to meet again, I left the beach, but as I got near to the path out of the beach, there was a guy laid there naked with a large scorpion tattoo on his back. Now I really wanted to have unprotected sex with this guy, but on commenting on his tattoo and running my hand over it, he said he had just cum. He had better be there next time I visit this beach. Any guys on here, based in Devon UK,  who want to meet and have unprotected sex on this beach, please send a message.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2