In a bathhouse how does a bottom show tops he is a bottom bitch?

6 hours ago, VersGuyAnon said:

Seriously? Is that Sauna Sauna? I'd love to use one of those. 

Both bathhouses here in Portland have them, and I've never seen them used for there intended purpose. Guys do occasionally stick their heads through and get guys to let them teabag them, but that is it.

The sauna we had didn't have rented rooms but being ass first in one was a good sign. My favourite thing was being bent over and a guy coming in, closing the door and sliding his raw, anon cock inside me. I took my hit of poppers and felt him sliding inside me. I took anybody who walked in like that.

Having my towel over my shoulder covering my cock but not my ass was one of my signs. Though if you want to be proactive, moving your hand down to their cock also works. If they're not interested, they'll stop you.

• Like 1

On 3/29/2024 at 5:28 PM, Luxbrit said:

You go to the dark room/ cabin leave the door open and get ass up ready I’m not sure you could make it much clearer 🤷🏻‍♂️

That's exactly what I'm going to be doing today. All of that plus have my hole on show at the gloryholes. Gagging for loads.