In a bathhouse how does a bottom show tops he is a bottom bitch?

11 hours ago, BoyStrangler said:

I have dumped my load in a lot of little asian pussyboys and ladyboy cumdumps who couldn't speak a drop of English. doesn't matter cause I really don't give a fuck what some whore is saying. just suck my cock, bend over and spread your legs.and it doesn't matter what language a whore speaks when my hands are wrapped around its throat choking it out of consciousness. plus when I start pissing down a fags throat they all know what to do

Service and worship your beautiful cock.

19 hours ago, breederjock said:

You deserve a nice neg boy to dump that dna into over and over whenever you need

its a nice big cock too. and he really knows how to use a cumdumpster like us.dominant, dirty and ROUGH.he has bruised my throat several times, given me a black eye twice and choked me unconscious about a dozen times. he deserves a brand new neg boy to dump his loads in every day. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, gangbangsuperstar said:

its a nice big cock too. and he really knows how to use a cumdumpster like us.dominant, dirty and ROUGH.he has bruised my throat several times, given me a black eye twice and choked me unconscious about a dozen times. he deserves a brand new neg boy to dump his loads in every day. 

I’m not meg but love him to do me like that !

7 hours ago, gangbangsuperstar said:

Seems like yes the alpha I need to break me I to the cum boy I know I should be. No mercy. No rules. Just forced to learn my place 

13 hours ago, gangbangsuperstar said:

I'd love to be one of those, just use me up once as much as possible and toss me out, naked, filthy, bruised, dripping cum, while a cute new boy walks in making me feel like I'm easily replaceable and disposable.

Edited by Trash
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Guest takingdeepanal
11 hours ago, manseeker said:

I’m not neg but love him to do me like that !

I've heard that the guys in Philly can be rough on new trade ... ;)

12 hours ago, Trash said:

I'd love to be one of those, just use me up once as much as possible and toss me out, naked, filthy, bruised, dripping cum, while a cute new boy walks in making me feel like I'm easily replaceable and disposable.

diseased  faggots like you are super easy to replace. that's what makes you such worthless whores.just some piece of trash with no pride or shame or self respect. Thats what makes sluts like you fun to destroy and just use like trash.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

The most important thing is that it gets naked and makes its body super easy to use and available to any men that wanna use it. Dont hide in your room or pose with a towel or chat. Nobody wants to hear what a cumdump has to say. Just lube your fuckhole up and go to a public area and get in position for men to fuck you preferably in both ends. Don't bring condoms or a towel. just bring lube and letdown on that fuckbench or in a public sling or on all fours in a room with your ass pointed at the open door with your towel over your head so men aren't tempted to think of you as a person. lt helps to wear a blindfold so everyone knows you're willing to get fucked by anyone.beg everyone who fucks you to cum inside you and thank each and every man for their load.Remember, you're trash. Act like it. Don't pretend you're a person, you're a cumdump. At best, you're a breeding animal.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I do it by putting on a blindfold and laying in the public sling or on a public fuckbench with a well lubed, cumfilled fuckhole and just letting ANYBODY fuck me up the ass bareback and dump load after load into me, no questions asked.i beg every guy to cum in me and thank every single guy for blowing their load in me. the blindfold is a great way to show guys that literally anybody can fuck me raw and blow their load in me regardless of age, race, looks, status, cocksize etc

Guest descartes70817
On July 18, 2019 at 7:48 AM, bihairy said:

top here.  I love when I finger a hole and its wet. Either from lube or cum. My fav. is feeling the hole wet with cum so I can bend you over and slide inside and add my cum to the mix. Nothing is better that a wet sloppy hole!

Also a top who loves a wet hole and agrees that the ones that are wet with fresh cum are just the best

I like to wear a jock so it frames my ass. Makes it pretty clear that way. If I get a room, I’ll leave the door open with my ass up and presented for anyone to walk by and see. I can usually get a few loads from guys passing by. Or just climb into the sling blindfolded so guys know I’m willing to let anyone drop a load inside of me.

• Like 2

its A good question that is posed. I don’t think shaving an asshole, as nice as that may be, will be any help as tops are hardly going to notice while cruising in a bathhouse. Lying ass up in a room with the door open is definitely the correct traditional etiquette although I’ve not had a lot of luck that way in recent years - frequently I’ve had bottoms enter my room and reach under to grab my cock and try to turn me over, which as I’m versatile I’ll do but it rather misses the point. (Same thing on slings, guy’s will often come up and grab my cock when it’s clear I’m after theirs.)

I might try the suggestion of wearing a jockstrap but I’d have to say that in the bathhouses I’ve visited it’s rare for anyone to be wearing anything other than a towel (and those wearing underwear give off the vibe of being sensitive about the size of their cock.) in any case, my experience has been -and I don’t know why this is - that tops frequently check out and grab my cock and may turn away if it’s not hard, even if they don’t plan to use it, and it’s hard to maintain an erection under a jock than out and unconstrained. 

I guess the most useful thing I’ve found is to prelube my ass - I use Elbow Grease as being oil-based it survives the steam room and showers. The object is to get someone to have their hand near my asshole, if need be with some gentle guidance from me, and once they realise it’s slippery they know I’d like to be fucked and nature takes its course.

2 hours ago, BB4fking said:

I guess the most useful thing I’ve found is to prelube my ass -

I prefer to be more direct so when I get a room and leave the door open guys walking by will see a glow-in-the-dark sign that says "Cream my Hole". No possibility of confusion left.