3 Load Saturday...so far

bbbugfkrme

Just a quick update on my newfound sluthood. Went to Treasure Chest this afternoon. Didn't have much time but didn't need it. Was there maybe two minutes and an average looking 30-something with a nice up-curved 7" slipped into my booth.  Started sucking him. He made appreciative noises and reached for my ass. I asked if he wanted to fuck me. He said "yes" so I gave it up to him. Spit fuck. He pre-cummed alot. Beautiful fuck. An older guy watched us for a bit. When he asked if he could cum in me, I said, "Breed me." and he did. Sloppy load. He pulled out and zipped up and left. He was a cum-and-done kinda guy.  I sat and fingered my cummy hole licking the ass-jizz from my fingers. Next an older guy with a smallish cock and a dominant attitude facefucked me and trash talked at me. So hot. Filled my mouth and slapped my face pretty hard and left. Fuck, so nice. Next thing I know this 20-something is peeking in.  He's blond, round and shaved head. He's so sweet and obviously horny as fuck. I started sucking him.  He pulled me up for a kiss. He was a grower, not a shower.  Nice bone once he got it up. Lust lit up his pretty blue eyes. I asked if he wanted to fuck me. He said yes and I guided his prick into my sloppy hole. He was loving it. Moaning and talking dirty. Asked if I wanted his load. I said breed me and he did.  We kissed a little more.  He slipped out of the booth.  I was out of time.  One my way out I peeked in a booth in use.  The kid was sucking on a really hot bear. Fuck. If I had had more time that could have been load three in my ass.  God, I'm having such fun. It's only 7p and the spouse of asleep. Hoping to get a little more before the night is over.  Oink.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1