Barefucking small asians

bbsperm

• 2 months later...

As a small Asian who's barely 5'3", I enjoy guys who are taller and bigger than me, and since I'm generally smooth, i also love hairy bears. It's also such a turn on when the big guy dominates me and makes me take his huge dick up my ass. You're overpowered and can't do anything about it but to take it like a champ...

• 2 months later...
Guest Matias47

When I top, I prefer smaller, twinkier even fem. When I bottom, I want larger, masculine, rugged. Guess, I'm wierd that way.

Anyway -- one of my college boy bottom buds is Asian. About 5'7" but slim and fem. Sweet ass.

Then there's this guy I met a few years back when I first moved out to LA and I found Flex. Another short, cute, smooth Asian bottom. Every time I see him (Flex, Slammer, Melrose) I fuck him. We've never exchanged names.

In fact, I fucked him a couple weeks ago.

When I top, I prefer smaller, twinkier even fem. When I bottom, I want larger, masculine, rugged. Guess, I'm wierd that way

No, unless we're both weird! I am the same in preferring smaller twinkier (read slimish pert butt younger looking since being late 50s in age twinks are usually way out of the question) when I top, and bigger masculine when I bottom. Not exclusive either way but in general.

Absolutely love fucking smaller asians, both oriental and Indian but there's a masculine oriental Asian man that wants to fuck me and he's very welcome too :)

Guest Matias47
No, unless we're both weird! I am the same in preferring smaller twinkier (read slimish pert butt younger looking since being late 50s in age twinks are usually way out of the question) when I top, and bigger masculine when I bottom. Not exclusive either way but in general.

Absolutely love fucking smaller asians, both oriental and Indian but there's a masculine oriental Asian man that wants to fuck me and he's very welcome too :)

I disagree twinks are out of the question -- whenever I CL for a twink I post specifically as Dad/older bro for a son/younger bro and I always get more responses than I can handle.

And I always post for poz/poz friendly.

I was fucking this asian guy. Phillipino. Like 5'3" tall. 120 pounds. I loved fucking him. I fucked him 4 times and wanted more. He is the only guy that ever made me cum by riding my dick. Then suddenly he says he cant host anymore because he didnt want his apartment neighbors to see men coming and going from his place.

And so it goes with my asian fucks. Theres always some type of angst going on in their heads. Asians are so hot to me but I have yet to find one that will truely relax when fucking.

Then suddenly he says he cant host anymore because he didnt want his apartment neighbors to see men coming and going from his place.

Filipinos I have had sex with have been very paranoid about other Filipinos finding out they are gay and word spreading in their community.

• 1 month later...
Guest virgoz

i have a couple of Asian boys in Melbourne Oz that i breed. fucking hot pussys on both! and each always begs for my loads

i do not agree at all! there is nothing that i can find sexy/attractive about asian men. first of all they are too skinny and femenine. i want to breed men not some half woman! i have been living on/off in bangkok and i dont have sex here at all. Whenever i am for work in europe or the us thats when i go wild breeding men at sex clubs/saunas and reg. fuckbud. in asia i enjoy the food, the weather and hospitality! whenever i am alone here i dont even go to gay places as i find them so disturbing... they are always touching you and have trouble with the word NO. i find the whole asian thing repulsive. no give me white boys, hispanics and middle eastern men any day!

If you are not into asian in general, that's fine, but it seems like you don't like asians just because those you saw in Thailand are femine. (you really sound like my mother, just because she had some gay patients acting femine in the hospital going crazy when she was working as a nurse years ago, she thinks all gays act the same way ! And she is really homophobic as well) Do you realize many asians are actually masculine and at least averge build if not stocky ? I am one of those, and in general, majority of north asians are masculine, like Chinese, Japanese, and Korean. As the culture of China, Japan, and Korea are very hard to accept man acting femine unlike south asia like Thailand and Phillipines.

I suggest you go to different countries in Asia to explore yourself before being jugemental !

Edited by rawasianchicago

• 6 months later...