No Relationships?

ThroatFag

I'm a cocksucker. I approach Men as their inferior. I am not his equal when I'm on my knees with his dick down my throat. I'm an easy hole for hot Men to use.

I accept my sexuality now, but I used to really struggle cause I knew I'd never have a normal relationship or a boyfriend. A relationship is between two equals. But, as an inferior fag, I cannot interact w a Man on an intimate level as his equal. I crave to be used and abused by him. I need that dominance and control. Compared to Alpha Jocks, I'm just so much less of a man than them. What do I have to offer them except my body? 

I think the closest thing to a relationship I can have is if a hot stranger that I'm sucking off decides to claim me and make me his his cock slave. Maybe I'd even live w him so I'm always there to serve him. From the outside it might appear that we're boyfriends but I'd just be his sex slave that'll always be ready to take his cock and obey his commands. He'd take care of me as one takes care of their property, but hed have no concern at all for my pleasure or pain.

Did you fellow faggots struggle to come to terms that you'll never have a normal relationship with someone? Do you want a partner or have you accepted that you need an Owner? Let's hear your thoughts.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On 7/29/2019 at 12:22 PM, ThroatFag said:

I'm a cocksucker. I approach Men as their inferior. I am not his equal when I'm on my knees with his dick down my throat. I'm an easy hole for hot Men to use.

I accept my sexuality now, but I used to really struggle cause I knew I'd never have a normal relationship or a boyfriend. A relationship is between two equals. But, as an inferior fag, I cannot interact w a Man on an intimate level as his equal. I crave to be used and abused by him. I need that dominance and control. Compared to Alpha Jocks, I'm just so much less of a man than them. What do I have to offer them except my body? 

I think the closest thing to a relationship I can have is if a hot stranger that I'm sucking off decides to claim me and make me his his cock slave. Maybe I'd even live w him so I'm always there to serve him. From the outside it might appear that we're boyfriends but I'd just be his sex slave that'll always be ready to take his cock and obey his commands. He'd take care of me as one takes care of their property, but hed have no concern at all for my pleasure or pain.

Did you fellow faggots struggle to come to terms that you'll never have a normal relationship with someone? Do you want a partner or have you accepted that you need an Owner? Let's hear your thoughts.

I have a problem, finding the middle ground, I am trying to find a good fuck bud,  along with having a good friendship like my straight friendships in High school and college. The problem is, on dating apps. I run into guys that want fast hookups, or men that want the happily ever after, and the white Picket fence.

On 7/29/2019 at 10:22 AM, ThroatFag said:

When i read your post i wonder what qualifies as "Men" for you?  

On 9/1/2019 at 10:43 PM, Cumfilledbottomboi said:

I’m willing to be in a relationship but I have to be the bottom and I’m very opinionated about house and home. I do like domestic things and while the idea of being a slave/houseboy appeals, realistically, it’s not likely to happen. In the interim, I hook up. A lot. 

Not too many guys looking to date a dirty fucking whore like you. pozzed up faggots are what men like me use for the dirtiest fucking and doing shit that you can't do to a normal guy. you're not the kind of girl one takes home to meet the family , you're the kind we fuck in the alley. I love fucking trash but I don't want a boyfriend that half the city has fucked and is a well known cumdump. Just keep bending over, spreading your legs and taking all those loads bitch. That's what you exist for. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

play it by ear, I reckon - don't make other people's decisions for them and see what happens.   Fucks that become friends is possible.  So is friends deciding to fuck - the latter can be v hot.  If you're on this site then the "normal" boat has already sailed - at least most people's idea of normal.  So what?  Far better to get what you want than be "normal".  Nobody tells their friends/family the details of their fucks anyhow.   For what it's worth my bf is turned on by my being slutty.  My wife doesn't know...

On 9/3/2019 at 12:35 PM, BoyStrangler said:

Not too many guys looking to date a dirty fucking whore like you. pozzed up faggots are what men like me use for the dirtiest fucking and doing shit that you can't do to a normal guy. you're not the kind of girl one takes home to meet the family , you're the kind we fuck in the alley. I love fucking trash but I don't want a boyfriend that half the city has fucked and is a well known cumdump. Just keep bending over, spreading your legs and taking all those loads bitch. That's what you exist for. 

I’d just like to have a relationship with your belt as you tighten it around my neck.  Loads feel better when I feel them shoot deep in my hole just as I lose consciousness.  The biggest orgasm is not knowing if you’re going to wake up this time...

Guest ScottSwallows
On 7/29/2019 at 1:22 PM, ThroatFag said:

This first part should be”The Cocksuckers Oath”.

On 9/3/2019 at 12:35 PM, BoyStrangler said:

Yes, sir! But a fag can dream, can’t she?