group sex in Melbourne

Having travelled a fair bit.... the best fuck party is @ the biohazard one in bare;lin (use that name delibatory) in Berlin during folsom  .. try 500+ guys all looking to get off one way or another...

The next is  sbn in London on Sundays..

The next ones are @ vault139 ..London S.L.U.T. in hamburg and NUD

The Americans won't like this list.. have been to IML a few times.. generally a waste of time and money.. have had a great time in both Orlando and Ft Laudale ..but the above ones leave them for dead!!!!!!

Guest takingdeepanal
45 minutes ago, Leather69 said:

Having travelled a fair bit.... the best fuck party is @ the biohazard one in bare;lin (use that name delibatory) in Berlin during folsom  .. try 500+ guys all looking to get off one way or another...

The next is  sbn in London on Sundays..

The next ones are @ vault139 ..London S.L.U.T. in hamburg and NUD

The Americans won't like this list.. have been to IML a few times.. generally a waste of time and money.. have had a great time in both Orlando and Ft Laudale ..but the above ones leave them for dead!!!!!!

Is Palm Springs like what it's seemingly touted in this group - or haven't you been there?

Guest takingdeepanal
5 hours ago, stevelovesfucking said:

any of you guys looking to set up a group sex session in Melbourne

Always - but tweaked a little more in the way that we discussed in our emails away from this site. Otherwise, I'm in (but wondering how many top and vers guys we'd get. 

2 minutes ago, stevelovesfucking said:

I like the Nud party at Club 80 in Melbourne, its full on barebacking and always plenty of bums for me to fuck

I know when I go, my hole is there for anyone to use, I never turn away a cock, no matter who it's attached to.

Guest Ausbttmnboiraw

Nothing hotter than being wyred blindfolded and being fucked by any guy who wants to breed me... melb needs to have more of this occur 😈

Guest takingdeepanal
48 minutes ago, Ausbttmnboiraw said:

Nothing hotter than being wyred blindfolded and being fucked by any guy who wants to breed me... melb needs to have more of this occur 😈

Agree - it's being able to find chem tops who can host/accommodate which is the main problem.