Don't Slam into a guys ass on the first stroke.

Pig Bottom

Yesterday I was in my usual dark room and it was going to be my first fuck. Two guys are fucking next to me and another guy is playing with them. He starts rubbing my leg and I reach for his dick. It's nice and big and hard. I stick his big dick head in my ass, trying to get comfortable to push it deeper. All of the sudden he slams it into my ass. It hurt so bad I instantly pulled off and yelled "fuck...mother fucker" anyway all action in the room stopped, there were maybe only 6 people in the room as it was early. The room pretty much cleared out. If the guy had given me a moment to release the pain I would have gladly stuck his dick back in.

Guys if you want to slam ass that's fine as long as you work it in first. Otherwise you are gonna have an angry bottom and probably blood on your dick. It was one of my most painful sex acts ever.

• Administrators

Back in 1990/1991 I was in a dark room at the Limelight here in NYC. This guy came up behind me and tried to shove his dick in me. I elbowed him in the abs HARD and his response was "What did you do that for? I have a condom on!" He thought just 'cause he was wearing a condom he could fuck whoever he wanted. WRONG! Even in a dark room there are rules...

Back in 1990/1991 I was in a dark room at the Limelight here in NYC. This guy came up behind me and tried to shove his dick in me. I elbowed him in the abs HARD and his response was "What did you do that for? I have a condom on!" He thought just 'cause he was wearing a condom he could fuck whoever he wanted. WRONG! Even in a dark room there are rules...

What a jerk off to think just because a guy has an ass it's open to fucking. Plus it's worse and hurts more with a condom when a guy slams it in because a condom is a barrier and usually needs good lube.

I used to go to the Limelight, but just to dance. I thought it was wrong for me to fuck around in a place that was once a church, but I looked around on occasion. I used to get the free passes in the Hotspots type mags and go in by the side entrance near the back.

I'm with Pig bottom on this one. I can enjoy a good hard and deep slam fucking AFTER he's slowly eased it all the way in me, and I get a chance to adjust to his length and girth.

If a top shoves all the way in on the first thrust, tearing up my ass and giving me a ton of pain, you bet I'm going to pull off. Usually only happens with anon. bathouse fucks, not with regular fuckbuddies.

• 3 weeks later...

I have to say i have had the same thing happen hurt like hell. I now tell all tops right before they start to slide in that i have a very hot tight ass and go in slow please do not ram me. and as they take their time i give them praise if they go to fast i so slow down take it easy if u go to fast i will not be able to take your cock and seed.

and if a top trys to fuck me with a condom i usually squirm and tell them i can not take it with a condom on and sometimes i reach betweeen my legs and slide their condom off and they notice it and still slide on in. sometimes i have been tknown to rip their condom and they feel it and still slide in and i think they enjoy it and when they pull out and see no condom on they do not say a word but usually tell me hot hot my ass was.

Yesterday I was in my usual dark room and it was going to be my first fuck. Two guys are fucking next to me and another guy is playing with them. He starts rubbing my leg and I reach for his dick. It's nice and big and hard. I stick his big dick head in my ass, trying to get comfortable to push it deeper. All of the sudden he slams it into my ass. It hurt so bad I instantly pulled off and yelled "fuck...mother fucker" anyway all action in the room stopped, there were maybe only 6 people in the room as it was early. The room pretty much cleared out. If the guy had given me a moment to release the pain I would have gladly stuck his dick back in.

Guys if you want to slam ass that's fine as long as you work it in first. Otherwise you are gonna have an angry bottom and probably blood on your dick. It was one of my most painful sex acts ever.

that happened to me a few weeks ago. ruined my evening. :( i still had sex with him, but it hurt and i didn't really want to. there was blood. took of couple of days to heal.

I agree that Tops who are gentle initially, are more likely to have a better fuck experience themselves. If my arse has time to get used to the first slow gentle thrusts, then I relax and the Top can fuck as hard as he likes! Being rimmed before being fucked helps my hole to relax too, but as a submissive cumdump, I don't like to tell Tops what they can and can't do .