Douche When Travelling?

raunchycumslut

I’ve done tag-teams and small groups of tops before, and know how to clean out at home or a buddy’s place, somewhere with a shower shot. But this weekend I have a friend wanting me to travel a bit to join him at his hotel room for an extended play session (basically like 8 to 12 hours) of different guys stopping by for pump-and-dump fucks with him watching and fucking me as well. Normally for longer sessions I douche super well with the shower hose (and limit my diet the day before and all that stuff) then use a fleet to check things are staying clean whenever I feel the need to freshen up. But I don’t feel that will work for an overnight fuck (the ones I’ve done before, i usually had to reuse the shower hose at some point to ensure cleanliness). The “hot water bottle” style enemas are sooo annoying to use and still don’t give a good clean. I’ve tried bringing a hose and putting on the hotel showerhead before and it just didn’t work (they like glue those things on or something). The “Travel Douche” things (the bag that slips over the shower head) I tried one a loooooong time ago and it didn’t work despite being crazy expensive (seen a model at Mr S that looks promising but don’t want to shell out the cash and have it be a let down again). 

I’m a pretty clean bottom but if I tempt Fate and say “fuck it I’m usually totally fine with just a fleet bottle” I know will end up needing the hose and be pissed at myself (and embarrassed in front of my tops).

Any advice? Anyway to set up a hose in a hotel shower? Any workable alternative?

Edited by raunchycumslut

I travel with a shower hose attachment, pliers and a shower shot. The hotel graciously provides the shower. It’s a 5 minute job to take the existing shower head off and substitute your attachment, then replace before you leave. If you’re staying a few days, you need to remember to switch it out before maid service ( unless your maid is a hot guy). 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tallslenderguy said:

I travel with a shower hose attachment, pliers and a shower shot. The hotel graciously provides the shower. It’s a 5 minute job to take the existing shower head off and substitute your attachment, then replace before you leave. If you’re staying a few days, you need to remember to switch it out before maid service ( unless your maid is a hot guy). 

I tried this once at a hotel and the damn shower head would NOT come off (I’ve replaced shower heads before and this was the only time I couldn’t get it off, literally stopped because the metal was bending but the head wasn’t loosening at all), I thought maybe hotels permanently fixed them on somehow. I’ll give it another try at this place. Thanks.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, raunchycumslut said:

I tried this once at a hotel and the damn shower head would NOT come off (I’ve replaced shower heads before and this was the only time I couldn’t get it off, literally stopped because the metal was bending but the head wasn’t loosening at all), I thought maybe hotels permanently fixed them on somehow. I’ll give it another try at this place. Thanks.

lol, yeah that happens, eh?  When i go to the gay resorts in Palm Springs i sometimes encounter a stubborn shower head, all the resorts were made in the 50's it seems, and some of the original plumbing is in place. i've always  had  success, so i'm guessing the hard to budge shower heads are the exception?  i doubt they are permanently afixed, prolly just rust or a really tight hole. 

I travel with an older version of the ErgoFlow power shot from the Mr. S website and have normally had great luck with it. It regulates the flow but still provides a deep clean. The only issue I’ve had is with a few hotels whose shower heads were too large for the bag to clip onto. But it just means a little spilling from the top. Both me and my tops have been satisfied with my cleanliness and i sometimes fuck for 12 hours. 

• Upvote 1

I just take a small bulb douche, smaller than the one I used to use to be better for packing. I’ve not had any problems except for sinks with no plugs making filling harder. I’ve solved that, and it was so obvious that I can’t believe how stupid I’d been, by filling a glass with lukewarm water and filling the douche up like a syringe.

My other comment is that if you’re travelling abroad you’ll find that guy’s aren’t so obsessed with being sparkling clean 100% of the time. We all do our best to be clean but sometimes shit happens especially with a big cock involved or the passing of the hours. I’ve seen it happen in Peru and Thailand, once me as bottom and once me as top and the other guys noticed first. There was no great fuss or embarrassment on anyone’s part, just a quick clean up, shower, and always quickly back to the sex. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, catcher4you said:

I travel with an older version of the ErgoFlow power shot from the Mr. S website and have normally had great luck with it. It regulates the flow but still provides a deep clean. The only issue I’ve had is with a few hotels whose shower heads were too large for the bag to clip onto. But it just means a little spilling from the top. Both me and my tops have been satisfied with my cleanliness and i sometimes fuck for 12 hours. 

If I have time before these weekend I’ll head to Mr S and check it out. Thanks.

I think I’m gonna get a spare shower hose and pair of pliers and try to swap out the shower head. If it fails, I’ll run to a pharmacy, get a one of those red hot-water bottle enemas (kind you fill, hang upside down, and let the water run through the tube) and cut it open enough to push the shower head inside (rubber should stretch enough to let it inside but stay tight enough to hold it on, I hope).

Thanks for the suggestions guys.

Check out hotel photos on tripadvisor (especially the guest photos) to see If the bathroom has removable shower heads. If they don't, then I don't book that hotel.  

And I very much agree with the point about traveling with pliers (although you should probably put them in checked luggage). I haven't tried to bring them in a carry-on because I can't think of any convincing arguments as to why I need them on the plane. LOL.