• rope
  • beers can
  • champagne bottle
  • fruits
  • rubber doll
  • Tens unit buttplug
  • police baton
  • flashlight

(dayum, in making this list, I just realized I’ve had a lotta things in my ass lol!)

• Moderators

Moderator's Note: Sex with animals is an off-limits topic. Anyone who made a post that even alluded to this has been given an infraction, and their posts have been hidden. 

Posts about animal-shaped dildos and butt plugs are close to the edge of that rule, but you may discuss them. 

A plunger. We had a plunger with a uniform plastic handle that I would lube up and use as a dildo when I would shower. This was ~14 years old. Better yet, it would stay in place easily by the suction. That trusty plunger gave me plenty of orgasms for a good while - that is, until it broke (not my doing) and we had to get another one. Mum got one with a wooden handle that would've definitely done damage if I used it as a makeshift dildo, and of course I couldn't tell her we had to get a plastic one - what for?

Also, you seen those mini m&m plastic tubes? They make a really good discreet dildo on a budget. I'd assume PEZ tubes would work fine too if they weren't square.

I stuck an icicle up my ass once. Just reached out my bedroom window and yanked a fat one off the eaves. It was interesting but not particularly erotic.

I have also fucked myself with a replica of my own dick. It was made of plaster of Paris so not comfortable. Plus I put a condom on it so my boyfriend wouldn’t see it greasy with lube and know what I did.

Nothing beats the real deal!! 🍆

• 4 weeks later...

When I was still a Teenager, we went regulary to south of France for holidays with friends. 
At that time, I was still with girls, probaply didn't even know that I'm gay.
Once we where in a supermaket, I saw a beautifull shaped bottle of bath foam. A bit like a lava lamp and about that size.
I just couldn't restist to buy it, even when my friends asked me why, as we had only a shower in our bathroom...

It was quite challenging at the beginning, but I knew from the first glance, this has to go up my ass. 
I was still a virgin and this was the first thing I ever tried, and after a couple of weeks, almost unable to sit on my butt, I was finaly able to take it....
I was just wondering, whether it's still available or not, and it is 🙂

Bath foam.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...