Bareback sauna shenanigans

I have this true story posted on another site. It was written and experienced by me. I hope you enjoy it, I certainly did.     This is a true story of what happened at my local sauna recently. I had finished a couple of night shifts and after a decent sleep, awoke feeling a bit randy. With nothing planned for the day, I decided to head to the sauna for some play. I’m a 6ft bear, can’t really call myself a cub any longer. I’m nice and hairy with round hairy arse and a 7 inch cock which has done me well over the years. I arrived around 4, got ready and had a wander. I spotted a regular fuck buddy, don’t know his name but we always fuck together and always bareback. He’s about the same age, late 40’s and with a lovely thick 9 inch cock on him. We made eye contact and met in the dark room. Before long his cock was up my arse, pumping away. This attracted some attention, including a tall well built lad with a similar sized cock on him, only a bit thicker. I’ve fucked with this guy before, he’s a dominant top who just likes to fuck and take charge. My buddy grunted and blew the first load of the day into my arse. Obviously turned on by this, the new lad dragged me into a cubicle. With me perched on the mattress, in rammed his big fat cock, bareback of course. I don’t like condoms, nothing like having random cocks cum up my arse, one after the other. I could sense he was getting into a rhythm, really taking his time in the buildup. Now this lad likes to be watched, so he opens the cubicle door to attract attention. I was too busy concentrating on the hammering I was getting to pay much attention, but I could sense someone by the doorway. After a good 10 minutes of frantic fucking, I could hear him building up to a climax. Then all of a sudden, bam, in shot a dozen squirts of cum. It was one of those ejaculations where I could feel the pulsatile contractions of his cock. Not only could I feel it, but I could hear him moaning as he came. He left his cock in for a minute, and then slowly pulled out. I heard a splash of cum fall onto the floor and could feel a stream of warm cum dribble down my leg. My arse was well and truly filled. Just as he left the cubicle, a young lad appeared beside me. He’d obviously witnessed what had happened and wanted some for himself. He was hard as a rock, maybe 8 inches, not quite as thick but had a beautiful upward bend in his cock. I love sloppy seconds, both as a giver and a receiver, seems like my new friend did too. He came into the cubicle and I reversed onto his eager cock, bareback again. He didn’t need any more prompting and over the next couple of minutes, fucked my already stretched, cum filed hole with that intensity that young guys have. He came with an almost primeval grunt as he filled me up, leaving me dripping cum onto the floor yet again. I was so randy by this point, wandering the corridors with cum dripping down my leg. I just had to find a hole of my own to blow into. Thankfully the sauna was still quite busy so I wandered into the dark room again. In the sling was an older, stocky daddy type, chunky but not too large and a nice pert arse on him, bingo. I was rock hard and came up to him, my cock pointing at his hole. I saw he had a sachet in his hand, and I thought it was a condom, but no, just lube. He lubed up his eager hole and in went my cock. Now I like to take my time when I fuck a guy, I like to feel every inch of his hole. This one was smooth and velvety, tight but not too tight, just perfect. I had some poppers with me and took a few sniffs, building up the sensation. I love to fuck a guy on a sling, staring into his eyes as I fuck the life out of him. I fucked his raw hole for as long as I could, but I couldn’t keep it in any longer. I could still feel the cum dribbling out of my own arse, which just added to the desperation to cum. I took another couple of sniffs of poppers and blew my week long load into his receptive man cunt. I kept my cock in his hole as it slowly softened and recovered for one of my most intense orgasms. I slapped his arse as I pulled my cock out. As I did so, I heard a splatter of my cum fall onto the floor.
  • Like 15
  • Upvote 6