Enemas

Modernleper

I’ve always had a bit of an issue staying clean. I’m sure it’s biology, but no matter what I eat or how much fiber I take there’s always a little extra waiting in my hole. Most tops haven’t minded all that much, but sometimes it’s been an issue. I try to enema once every few weeks, and the works out well for that night, but I’m never quite regular for the next week or so.

Does anyone else have any constipation issues in the days following a deep cleaning? Or is that a special problem just for me?

You need to try a few things to see what works. Sureshot at low pressure would help eliminate random Deep Space 9 findings. But your gut bacteria probably is not liking that much water at once or it's quality. Also, you may register a difference between using natural fiber from foods, which is preferable, and artificially condensed commercial powders. You can try enema solution from a pharmacy or distilled water rather than just tap water to douche.

4 hours ago, workmyhole said:

I've found Pure for Men taken regularly is great and makes for an easy clean out.

Hey there.  I would love to know from you and Hunter22 how many pills and how often you take Pure.  I have the "Take Two" pills which I believe are the exact same and it says to take at least 2  a couple times a day but I rarely do because you can't take near when you are taking anything else.  

Also, I sometimes take immodium before  I clean out with shower hose just to make sure i don't need to go later (Not sure who told me to do this) but am not sure if it is counter productive when you are taking "Pure."   Love to hear y'all's thoughts.  Thanks.

I to am looking for a good clean out  procedure. One with long lasting results, I have  some things planed  for later  that will take about a week .  Want to stay as clean as possible  for as long as possible.

The instructions  for a clean out for a colon ostomy  so far  has some good  info  but takes  time 

sadly there isn't any 'quick fix' for getting clean deep fast 

for me, i follow the PFM regime, with a healthy diet and i'm usually very clean for those quickies.

for those long session I plan ahead (a gangfuck or the FSM party for example) the procedure begins the day before when  I eat lightly.

on the day of I barely eat (just yogurt) and I start my day with deep cleaning douche, the one that really goes deep (you can use this guide https://howtocleanyourass.wordpress.com

when I get the 'all clear' water I pause, lube up and use a long toy (9" not too thick) in various positions  to make sure there isn't any trapped water 

then I take a rest and walk around and around 2-3PM I'll usually have my bf fuck me hard or use a larger dildo to make sure i'm all clean and if I dont feel comfortable (we all know the feeling) I go through another douche session and dildo play till I get the all clear again.

that'll keep me clean for hours and hours (longest was a 24hrs non stop fuckathon on my pussy) 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hunter22 said:

sadly there isn't any 'quick fix' for getting clean deep fast 

for me, i follow the PFM regime, with a healthy diet and i'm usually very clean for those quickies.

for those long session I plan ahead (a gangfuck or the FSM party for example) the procedure begins the day before when  I eat lightly.

on the day of I barely eat (just yogurt) and I start my day with deep cleaning douche, the one that really goes deep (you can use this guide https://howtocleanyourass.wordpress.com

when I get the 'all clear' water I pause, lube up and use a long toy (9" not too thick) in various positions  to make sure there isn't any trapped water 

then I take a rest and walk around and around 2-3PM I'll usually have my bf fuck me hard or use a larger dildo to make sure i'm all clean and if I dont feel comfortable (we all know the feeling) I go through another douche session and dildo play till I get the all clear again.

that'll keep me clean for hours and hours (longest was a 24hrs non stop fuckathon on my pussy) 

Is it wrong that this gave me the biggest fuckin hard on?  And that I want to play with you and partner so bad!!!   Anyone in DC area want to check out my very deeply cleaned hole tonight??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1