BORING BOTTOMS vs. active bottoms

rawsatyr

WHAT TYPE OF GUYS DO TOPS PREFER?

To start off with, I'm versatile but enjoy being a top in the right situation. Typically I fuck guys who are LEAN, smooth and have assorted 'fetish triggers' (lollipop cocks, shaved crotches, piercings, ear-rings, masculine voices, sexy hair etc) In short, I used to be a pretty boy fucker and used to be very fussy! (former serial monogamist) I have known guys who pride themselves on fucking ANYBODY! One guy prided himself on his indiscriminate virility even as his friends teasingly called him a PIG FUCKER! 

Since coming out as a poz barebacker, my sexual behavior has become more 'random' and more focused on SLUTTINESS! And instead of being typecast as 'the pitcher', I leave the options open. I now tend to be the CATCHER of seed, NSA, no questions asked, no rubbers ever, all DNA kept to full absorption, no loads refused (YET)! It's what it takes to be a 'good sport' on TEAM BAREBACK. I have fucked guys who weren't AT ALL MY TYPE, and by 'fucked' I mean 'passively', taking their raw cocks. But I still have a cocky attitude and enjoy sometimes when I can ACTIVELY RIDE a cock of an ugly bull and put on a slut show for myself and 'the anon dude', getting off on me being SUCH A WHORE and possibly (and typically) getting him off with multiple loads... and hopefully having him BRAG about the slutty champ performance in the scene! (thus possibly bringing in other players) You know: word-of-mouth. the excitement of being known as a  good SLUT!

So there are PASSIVE BOTTOMS:

So as I read a lot of the comments on related subjects on here, a lot of bottoms call themselves 'just-a-hole' and have a very passive attitude. No face pics, just asses and holes. Always ass up, face down, buried in a pillow like a cow in the grass.  "I NEED to be bred!" "I NEED to be pozzed!" I NEED NEED NEED! And the merchandise is often sloppy, like no gym ever, high as a kite, dick caged or shriveled to nothing. Personality zero! Or paranoid! Or preoccupied on 'apps' already looking for the next hard trick while his own tina-dick never gets remotely hard!

I used to be with women, even got married once! Fun sex! BUT, once I followed my 'gay instincts', anything passive, anything 'femme' turns me off, TOTALLY, neediness, clingy types, articles of clothing, stockings, high-heels whatever, femme bitch moaning like Armond Rizzo does to... all kills it! BONER DEAD! 

But most of the time, lazy bottoms are 'you cum and go'! just hike up their asses or lay there like bales of hay!

Does anybody REALLY find that exciting? I can see how the passiveness could feed an ego of some 'alphas' and thus be a turn-on. When I bottom, I can wrap my head around the concept that there is something very hot (to me) about a selfish jerk just wanting to get his nut off... And FOR THE MOMENT, I'll play possum (dead, lazy) and let the jerk be in charge! But in the long run, if he wants more I don't accept turning off my personality! Trust me, I got plenty!

And then there are ACTIVE BOTTOMS:

Personally, I like playful, seductive bottoms. Possibly guys who LOOK like a stereotypical top and maybe we start out that way... but they also really like to bottom! Maybe even turn tables on you as they know how to 'read you' at the moment responding to their seduction! Guys who IMPALE themselves on your cock, slide down on it like slick demon satyrs who intend to steal your horse and ride it out of town! Ride you hard and put you up wet! Unrepentant bareback devils who ooze and breathe sexuality... those are the super-sluts I crave.

Anybody with me on that?

What 'techniques' have other REAL PRO BOTTOMS found will bring more boys to the yard? No eye contact? Playing dumb blonde? 

What types of looks or behavior turn other TOPS on. Especially guys who ONLY top!

I'm still learning the ropes!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

First off, i am NOT a bale of hay lol. And though i am far from fat i am still not youthfully lean. If that turns off a top than so be it.  As a bottom i can play dumb and just be that hole if that's all you want or we can make it much more fun.  It's up to the top ... and i've had a lot of tops that just want to get their rocks off and nothing more expected. No matter what my goal is to give you (the top) the best ride of your life.  As a bottom i love it anonymous and that has happened everywhere from the bedroom to the backyard to a restroom or a park, in cars and vans, in apartment hallways, in garage parks, in the middle of a football field and a couple times under those football stands while a game was being played. I walk on average 8 miles a day and am spending more time in the gym to keep in shape.  So for those tops that want "just a hole" i can be that and for those that want more i can be that too.  Now ... lets talk about those tops that have no clue what they are doing but we bottoms accomodate them too because they have to learn somehow .....

Edited by lovetobefucked

Interesting Post as I’ve had to explain to a few tops what I meant when I call myself an active bottom. Some tops like it and others are intimidated by an active bottom. I often tell guys in short that I am a bottom that fucks back. When a top is using my hole I’m doing everything possible to ensure he gets everything he needs to get his load off and into me. I am verbal and I push into a cock, never run. Hate to just lay there. If I’m getting fucked doggy I will push back in Rythm with his strokes. If I am on my back I am pulling his hips into me and tweaking his nips. If I’m riding and I not just up and down I am making sure every inch is in and he is hitting all the right spots. I am a cumdump, faggot and fuck hole but I am in no ways passive. 

• Upvote 1

Breeding is a process or ritual that is performed not only by the breeder but also the receiver. You both work together to stimulate the cock of the top. Its not only a breeders job to breed. Ofcourse, different breeding positions mean different roles in terms of how 'active' you are, but its always a matter of teamwork in that regard. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, ALPHAboy said:

Breeding is a process or ritual that is performed not only by the breeder but also the receiver. You both work together to stimulate the cock of the top. Its not only a breeders job to breed. Ofcourse, different breeding positions mean different roles in terms of how 'active' you are, but its always a matter of teamwork in that regard. 

It's true that different positions limit how much the fertile receiver can move their bodies, but it is almost always possible to add to the breeders pleasure somehow. Eye contact showing him what he's doing to your cunt, mind and body, using your cunt muscles to milk him root to knob, pushing your cunt back into his root, small whimpers as your body quakes with each fuck slap, etc. It's not just about the tops pleasure, its also about their joint mission - ensuring that the maximum virile seed is lodged deep in the receiving fertile cunt. Regardless of how physically controlled and immobile you might be, there are buttons that can be pushed to show your commitment to his pleasure and reason for living.

• Upvote 1

"BORING BOTTOMS active bottoms."lol, No unclear message here. But, you are "versatile."   

What's "boring" to you is exciting and a requirement for some Dom's/Tops.  There are guys who will tell you to be quiet or gag you or put their hand over your mouth if you are even making sounds they don't want to hear. There are "Dom's" who will "punish" their sub for being "active."  i've had lots of Guys who wanted me malleable vs "pushing back"  and wanted the total control of being able to put me in what ever position they want.  i'm a submissive, not a passive.

Passive and submission are not the same thing, eh?  i've met more than a few passive tops, and even "dom's," who didn't have a clue how to articulate or get what they want/need and expected the 'sub' to just somehow know or "ask questions" if they wanted to know what They want/need.  

20 hours ago, rawsatyr said:

So as I read a lot of the comments on related subjects on here, a lot of bottoms call themselves 'just-a-hole' and have a very passive attitude. No face pics, just asses and holes. Always ass up, face down, buried in a pillow like a cow in the grass.  "I NEED to be bred!" "I NEED to be pozzed!" I NEED NEED NEED! And the merchandise is often sloppy, like no gym ever, high as a kite, dick caged or shriveled to nothing. Personality zero! Or paranoid! Or preoccupied on 'apps' already looking for the next hard trick while his own tina-dick never gets remotely hard!

I used to be with women, even got married once! Fun sex! BUT, once I followed my 'gay instincts', anything passive, anything 'femme' turns me off, TOTALLY, neediness, clingy types, articles of clothing, stockings, high-heels whatever, femme bitch moaning like Armond Rizzo does to... all kills it! BONER DEAD! 

But most of the time, lazy bottoms are 'you cum and go'! just hike up their asses or lay there like bales of hay!

Does anybody REALLY find that exciting? I can see how the passiveness could feed an ego of some 'alphas' and thus be a turn-on. When I bottom, I can wrap my head around the concept that there is something very hot (to me) about a selfish jerk just wanting to get his nut off... And FOR THE MOMENT, I'll play possum (dead, lazy) and let the jerk be in charge! But in the long run, if he wants more I don't accept turning off my personality! Trust me, I got plenty!

LMAO. i get this.  Again, i have seen this attitude on both sides of the fence (i.e., "tops" or "dom's" who want/demand "just a hole to breed").  More often than not, i have to dampen my "active" side because having a brain makes some guys feel inadequate. You see it all the time in the "D/s" community where "Dom" is associated, to varying degrees, with being all wise, all knowing, all powerful etc.. Some "dom's" even have the expectation that they are a "god."  Seriously, i have seen that in several "dom" profiles on Recon, where a guy will say "i am your God."  And many want that 'relationship' instantly.  To me, those guys may have a dom nature, but don't have a clue how to actually exercise their nature, they just want submission to be conferred without substance, effort or skill on their part, or any actual dominance taking place. 

i do think there are guys who "REALL find that exciting."  i don't find being that way, or the expectation that i should be that way, "exciting."

• Upvote 1

I think some of us are missing the point here.  What turns on a top is going to depend on the top himself.

I'm vers(ish), so I've been on both sides of this.  I find that as a bottom, what I like to do is give indications to my top that I'm enjoying what he's giving; making noise, grabbing hold of his hips to let him know I want him inside me, and vocalising how much I want his seed when the time comes.  Reason for that is that this is the type of behaviour that I like from guys who bottom for me.  With that, if my top guy is into things in a slightly different matter, I have no issue tweaking this to serve him.

The real trick is to feel and act engaged during intercourse, but not to the point of being bossy.  I should naturally gear myself toward your preferences (again, on either side of things).  For me, my ears are my big erogenous zones, so sounds really do it for me - primal moans, grunts, and unforced dirty talk.  As a top, I don't like bottoms who are begging me to cum two pumps after I'm in them.  As a bottom, I want my top to enjoy being inside me, so I'll wrap my arms and legs around his back and let him take control - I'll respond in kind to his dirty talk.  Finally, after cumming, I let my top take the next steps.  I like when tops just let their cocks soften while still inside me, and it just "falls out" while we're still in each other's arms.  

End of the guy, a top just wants to feel wanted.  If all he wants to do is fuck your hole and breed it, let him; if he wants you to be more active, do it.  Just don't OVER-do it.

I’m no Adonis, so I’ve had to rely on something other than outward glamour to get Tops to select me out of their many choices. I’ve discovered that “sexy” has a lot to do with your attitude, display of confidence, and willingness to just stick it all out there. No Top would ever accuse me of being a “passive” bottom - except maybe those few who fuck me into a conquered, quivering mass - because I always make sure I give sport worthy of the effort put into breeding me.

It’s all about learning to read the Top’s need and desire, and the commitment to fulfilling those without thinking first about your own need or desire. I hope, at least, that that attitude makes me an attractive choice for the Tops I hope to serve - an outward, genuine attitude that it teally is about them (as it should be) and not me. It seems to work so far...

• Like 3