Regular enemas safety?

cumbaby

On 9/20/2019 at 6:30 AM, blackrobe said:

I produce what one guy who got in my cunt and enjoyed it's slickness called "ass cum".  I take fibre supplements and douche as little as possible.

fiber, fiber, fiber.  (nerdy nurse here, certified through Cornell University on reversing and managing disease through diet)

Enough soluble fiber can increase the "slick" coating that one might think of as "ass cum."  What it is is fiber that becomes gelatinous when mixed with water in the body. It's also good for blocking/buffering absorption of sugar (which is why it's better to eat an apple that has fiber, vs drinking apple juice).  Insoluable fiber adds bulk and helps with clean out as well as helping keep ones colon cleaner.  Fiber is indigestible by our body, but it feeds our gut bacterial microbiome, it's vitially important to good health and, for aforementioned reasons, can reduce the need or extent when it comes to clean out. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, takingdeepanal said:

@tallslenderguy - I sprinkle two heaped tablespoons of both chia seeds and psyllium husks on my breakfast every morning. I would guess that this meets with your approval?

I'm thinking I'm going to do this too. Any pointers on getting the good stuff in bulk cheaply?

Guest takingdeepanal
Just now, blackrobe said:

I'm thinking I'm going to do this too. Any pointers on getting the good stuff in bulk cheaply?

I buy mine at the supermarket. Health food stores are a rip-off. Not exactly cheap wherever you go - but a lb of each lasts me around 4-5 weeks. 

43 minutes ago, takingdeepanal said:

@tallslenderguy - I sprinkle two heaped tablespoons of both chia seeds and psyllium husks on my breakfast every morning. I would guess that this meets with your approval?

Chia is insoluble fiber, they make a lot of goo lol, and i suspect create the "slick" environment many think of as "ass cum."  Psylium is soluble, so yeah, you're doing some balancing.  i tend to advocate for a whole food plant based diet (WFPBD), which provides nutritional value on top of the fiber, but in the absence of that, fiber supplement strikes me as a good thing. 🙂

24 minutes ago, blackrobe said:

Psyllium can be found on Amazon or Costco, cheaply, as is chia. A tablespoon of (freshly) ground flax seed a day is good too.  Also fruit, berries and veggies. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, DutchDude said:

Perhaps it's a cocktail (pun intended) of the ass juices and your cum.  

Sounds like a potent combo. Put in a cherry and little umbrella and you could probably market the stuff. 

That was layer un thé fuck lol

They are usually wet when I slide in. Didn't even cum yet

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, blackrobe said:

If you have a Costco membership. You can try their and get it in massive bulk they have a good assortment of nuts and seeds. Have a buddy that buys his fisting Crisco their because it comes in the large tub.

Also you must take into context "regular" if you only douch for sex then you will be fine. Unless you one of those super lucky bottoms that get fucked everyday and douching is the least of your health concern. Just take omega or fish oil tablets before and after every douch and probiotics or yogurt and have a bottle of Gatorade or a banana ready during your fucks so you don't pass out from electrolyte depletions. The problem is most of these studies do not factor in a gay bottoms lifestyle.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, find91 said:

Also you must take into context "regular" if you only douch for sex then you will be fine. Unless you one of those super lucky bottoms that get fucked everyday and douching is the least of your health concern. Just take omega or fish oil tablets before and after every douch and probiotics or yogurt and have a bottle of Gatorade or a banana ready during your fucks so you don't pass out from electrolyte depletions. The problem is most of these studies do not factor in a gay bottoms lifestyle.

I was thinking something among those lines too. Bcs i never heard of any problems if used in moderation. I'm not one of the lucky ones who get fucked on a daily basis anyway. More like on weekly.

• Like 1