My Black Lover

My Black Lover

It was Saturday morning. I had gotten up, taken a shit and pissed, and was shaving.  I had just gotten to the final part, shaving around my beard, when he popped in.  I saw his smiling black face in the mirror.  He came up behind me and wrapped me in his black arms, eventually working his fingers around my nips, rolling them between fingers and thumbs.  I felt his hard cock against my thigh.

"Hon, you can't fuck me here, I haven't cleaned out yet, you'll get shit and cum all over the floor," I said. He just smiled at me and said "Ahm already greast up, lem'me in."  He was working his cock into my ass cheeks, and I could feel the lube.  So I centered it on my sphincter and relaxed and let him in. He thrust straight up my ass, all the way.  I took a big inhale and then relaxed, and he began to fuck me.  Just like usual, he went right into the heavy strokes, pushing me down on the sink.  I had put down the razor and just relaxed and let him do his thing, which was to fuck another big load up my ass.  He was a great fucker, as I had found out many times.

After he had cum, I told him "Don't pull out, just turn us around and let's get in the shower."  He turned us facing the shower, and I opened the door and turned it on and got it to the right temperature.  Then we both got in and he pulled out and rinsed his cock clean and got out.  I finished my usual shower and shampooed my hair and beard. When I was done I turned the shower to the hose and cleaned out thoroughly.  When I was clean I turned it off and was about to get out when he came back and turned me around and put my arms on the wall and thrust his cock up my ass again.  This time I was wide open from just having cleaned out.  He pulled out, examined his cock, which was perfectly clean, and told me "Afta you dry off, go lean ovah th'bed."

Of course by the time I had done this he was greased up again and ready to go, so we fucked doggie for a time, then he had me get up on the bed (actually he lifted me up and threw me down on the bed on my back) and he got over me and we finished the fuck in the missionary position.  This was more of a lover's fuck, as he laid on me and we kissed as he fucked.  I loved having his hairy chest against mine.  That was until he rose up on his arms and got his knees and thighs under my hips and turned me up so he was fucking down into my ass.  At that point I finally blew my load between us, and he grunted and planted his load in my ass.  He laid there on top of me for a while, kissing me and each of us telling the other how we had enjoyed that fuck.  

After we had both rinsed off in the shower, he told me not to bother with clothes, so we just cleaned up around the house for a couple hours, till he felt like doing it again. This time was in the living room, over the arm of the couch.  "Jus need t'knock off a piece," as he put it.  It seemed like I got fucked about every two hours, but sometimes I was able to suck his cock and save my ass for later.  

Finally, about 10 PM, I told him we needed to get dressed and go to the bar.  I needed to get out of the house and hopefully find someone for me to fuck, but I didn't tell him that.  I told him he needed to find another guy to fuck.  So he was happy to accompany me to the bar.  

Once there he found a friend of his, Alvin.  Now Alvin was not like Dwayne.  Dwayne was about 6'2", cornrowed hair, thin mustache, rather wiry but muscular.  I originally invited him home to see if he was hung as I had heard all blacks were. He wasn't; he was about 7 1/2" hard, but he was insatiable as a fucker.  I had never had a man fuck me as much as he did.  Now Alvin was built more like a bear, a black bear. He was thicker all over, muscular but not a body builder, he just looked like he worked for a living.  He was about 6' tall, had bushy hair (I eventually found it all over him) and a beard.  After chatting with Dwayne and me for a while, Dwayne asked him if he'd like to come home with us.  I think he'd told him I was a bottom, at least I imagine he did.  

Cause when we got home, we all had a beer, and then the clothes came off, and both men were all over me.  And I discovered that Alvin had a big thick uncut cock about 8". So for the rest of the night I had a man in my ass and another in my mouth, and I usually didn't know which one was where.  I was used in every position you can imagine.  By the time that Alvin left in the morning, I was exhausted.  I went to sleep on my tummy, with Dwayne fucking me.

On Sunday I told Dwayne we needed a day to nap. So we ate a little and napped a lot all day, till it was bedtime.  Then I got the usual fuck before we went to sleep.  On Monday Dwayne was up early and off to work after a cup of coffee and a donut or bagel.  When I got up I just put the sheets in the laundry and then cleaned up and napped on the couch.  I was still wiped from Saturday night.  

When it got to be 4 PM I knew to be naked and cleaned out.  I had a towel and lube by the front door.  When Dwayne came in, all greasy and dirty from working on cars in the garage where he worked, I just unzipped his pants and sucked him up, and then gave him the lube and bent over the arm of the sofa.  He proceeded to give me a fine fuck, and then he got in the shower and cleaned up.  I made supper for us. After we ate he read the paper and we watched TV.  

Since he had to be up early, we were in bed before 10 PM.  But we didn't go right to sleep.  He had to fuck me; tonight it was two times, one doggie, and then facing each other, with a lot of kissing.  He practically fell asleep on top of me.  I did get him to roll over so I could go dump the cum out and finally get some sleep, too.  

Now I've been retired for six years.  I went to the bar to get a man to bring home.  I thought a black man would be interesting, and I was hoping he'd be hung.  Instead I got a man that lives for sex.  There's nothing wrong with that.  We had a Friday night of sex, and he went home.  This was followed by a Saturday night of sex when he came back, and then he left and I thought I wouldn't see him again.  But Monday evening he came back, and Tuesday evening, and by Wednesday I gave him a key.  He had been living in a cheap motel not far away. He brought in what he owned after that, just several different sets of clothes.  

When I was young, I was a Boy and had a Dad that loved to fuck me.  Then as I got older I became the Dad and had several different Boys.  But I never figured I was going to be an old bottom for a younger man. I want to see if I can get Dwayne to go to the bar and look for a younger man for me to fuck, as well as someone else for him to fuck.  I don't think this is going to last.  But as long as it does, I'll carry through.  Perhaps this is the final stage for me.

Jerry Prince
RawTopDad@aol.com
June 4, 2019

• Like 5
  • Upvote 6

• 3 weeks later...