Bottoms - Duration of Fucking?

ErosWired

Bottoms: Duration of Fucking?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. On average, do you find that fucking usually:

• Ends too soon
    • Lasts too long
    • Mostly about right for you

I don't mind short fuck sessions as long as I can get fucked at least 2 or 3 times. I find the dicks I enjoy the most never last long enough for me though. It's times when the sex be good but they only last one round and it was not long enough for me.

Guest CuriousDallas

Most of the guys I get with are younger and tend to get excited too quickly and orgasm fast. They usually can cum again pretty quickly so that makes up for it, but yeah...it usually feels like it was just getting good and it’s over. Was with this cute inexperienced Latino boy and each time he came it was over so quick...he was really good at fucking and his dick felt great in me, but all three times it was over so quick.in fairness I was pretty worked up too and didn’t last long inside him either.

Guest BritBottom

It’s a generalisation, but I find that the more mature guys I tend to go for take longer to come, they have more experience in technique and want to savour the fuck and so pace themselves. The best of those will speed and slow the pace to maximise and extend the fuck reading and working their own, and my, responses to intensify it and make it last. The resulting climax seems much much more explosive and intense.

That said, a quickie by it’s nature, can be a fast intense and very exciting experience by the urgency involved. As others have said, it doesn’t really satisfy so leaves me wanting and looking for more.

For me, it's not the length of the connection that matters, but the connection itself.  i've been with guys who went for a long time and my perception was their 'stamina' was related to their lack of presence in the moment.  i hate mechanical fucking.  Some guys seem to be more impressed by how long they can go than with the fact that they are penetrating another human being. Despite the physical connection, something vital is missing.  

Quick or fast orgasm always communicates excitement about the connection, so while i might wish it would go on longer, i love the Top dearly for the gift of Him, no matter how brief. A guy who can go 30 minutes and still manage to be somewhere else has failed to fuck by my estimation.  

The most incredible guys are the ones who can fuck for long periods and be engaged (and thereby engaging) the whole time. 

Edited by tallslenderguy
  • Like 1

Guest BritBottom
23 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

The most incredible guys are the ones who can fuck for long periods and be engaged (and thereby engaging) the whole time. 

I wish I'd said that !

I'm a bottom with less than 7 months of being fucked and bred bare-assed under my belt, so take this with however much salt is appropriate. 

The answer to the question depends on the top fucking me. My regulars tend to be men who like their sex to happen over a longer period of time, whether it's many loads or a single hard earned load. I know that's a function of self-selection.

Mr Black is a dom who likes to get in my ass and fuck me deep and very hard (right on the edge of being too much) so he can cum until he's empty. It's all about his pleasure. I like taking as many of Mr Red's loads as I can until he's empty. Sometimes it's 6 in 30 minutes, but sometimes it's 12 over 2.5 hours. I'm happy to lay under him with my legs spread wide taking him as long as he wants. Making a too long/not long enough judgement seems like it isn't applicable.

Mr Blue is a very cute, very horny Bi guy who likes to fuck for 2-3 hours fairly non-stop and I normally get between 5 and 9 loads each session. He's a marathon fucker with lots of skills in varying the depth and intensity of the fuck. I leave his place exhausted and happy and filled with his seed.

Mr White is 18 years my senior and a controlling daddy to his core. He likes to fuck for about 30 minutes, then cuddle with me in a restraint hold for a bit before putting me in a new position and then fucking me for another 30 or so minutes. His dick is rock hard he loves hearing me react to how he's using his boy. Each session is about 3 hours long with at least 2 hours active fucking time. I only get one load, but I feel well used and owned and a proud boy to my core to have earned it.

Here's the problem with the question, I always want dick in my cunt longer. However, if I answer the question with "Ends too soon" it makes it sound like these breeders are falling short somehow when they are clearly not. My only respectful option is to abstain.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, blackrobe said:

Here's the problem with the question, I always want dick in my cunt longer. However, if I answer the question with "Ends too soon" it makes it sound like these breeders are falling short somehow when they are clearly not. My only respectful option is to abstain.

Just because you can’t answer the question is no reason to give up sex altogether! Get a sense of proportion, man! ;)

3 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Just because you can’t answer the question is no reason to give up sex altogether! Get a sense of proportion, man! ;)

Abstain from answering the question, obviously. 😉 Oh, we haven't met... I'm a thirsty-cunted bottom who loved taking a dozen loads yesterday. 

All your cock are belong to me.

I like a nice long session so I find lots of guys end too quickly for me. The ones that I go back to are the ones who know how to make it last. As was mentioned, my experience is that older tops take longer and are more engaged in the fuck rather than just being focused on cumming. 

I like a nice long lay but sometimes it can last too long. About a year ago I hooked up with a couple and they both took boner pills. By the time it was over my ass was satisfied x10 but my thighs were cramping up, sweat was getting in my eyes and my jaw was sore from sucking dick too long.