Temporary overseas job, with a PERMANENT BOnus!

ScorpionFF

Chapter 13; *ThirsTy for MORE 'G' & Cum*

I had now been gang-fucked for nearly 5 hours, and my battered, beaten and bloodied cunT had taken well over 80 HIV+ infecTed loads of cum. And now I was addicTed, because, I wanTed, and NEEDED more of the t☢️xic filTh pumped deep into my guts. After the last guy blasTed his load another went to enter me, but Todd interjected by stepping in, and plugged up my cunT. He unrestrained me;

- Get up you nasTy PiG!

I hauled myself out of the sling, and I could not hold myself up, my legs were complete jelly. I went to collapse in a heap, but Ian broke my fall. He was holding me from the front of my body, but Todd told him to move around so he was holding me from behind. My Gono-stud who took my virginity, and gave me my first p☣️z load came to the front of me, and started rubbing my distended belly. He continued his rubbing throughout as he spoke, also chuckling in a perverse manner;

- Well well well, look at you. Looks like we've made you pregnant. In more ways than one! How does it feel PiG to now be infecTed with; Gonnorhoea, HIV, Hep C, and Syphilis? Fuck YEAH, what a nasTy whore with a beautiful round belly full of lots of new DNA, replicating inside of you, molding you into the perfecT PiG!

I whimpered, going into desperate BEGGING mode, which made Todd 's inner deviant become aroused;

- I NEED more cum, Sir.
- I see. Well, I think your cunT does need a rest. I can arrange for you to take more cum orally, but, it will be a HUGE amounT I would expect you to drink. 
- I NEED more cum, Sir.
- Right, take him back to the stage will you Ian, and lay him on his back, so his legs are dangling off of the edge.
- Sure thing Todd buddy.

My Gono-stud fetched a large glass from the bar, came to me where I now lay on the stage, made me put my legs in the air and hold my thighs, pulled me right to the edge, unplugged my majorly swollen cunT lips, placed the large glass underneath them, then;

- So here comes about 80 HIV+ infecTed loads coming out of your ASS ... Oh yeah, push out that cunT ... Oh YEAH, let that sperm out of there ... There you go, drizzle it out you fucking nasTy whore ... look at you FUCK ... Oh FUCK ... Oh you fucking nasTy whore ... Yeah push it out some more, c'mon ... YEAH that fucking t☢️xic sperm is DEEP in there PiG ... I can see a little cherry in there too, so fucking raw from taking 99 poz Dicks ... 

The more I kept pushing not only was my poz-cunT drizzling out a HUGE amounT of toxic cum into the large glass 😈 I was also beginning to push out a bit of a rosebud, and I hadn't even taken a fisT ... Yet!

- ... YEAH you nasTy fucking whore, it's still coming out, OH FUUUUCK ... keep going-keep going-keep going, push it out ... OH Fuck PiG you are nasTy ... Oh YEAH show us that Rosebud ... FUCK YEAH c'mon ... Look at your fucking cunT it's all fucking swollen ... Show us your cunT, it's still coming out ... You like being a little p☣️z-sluT don't you PiG ... You got MUCH more cum drizzling out now, keep going-keep going ... YEAH push out that cunT you nasTy fucking WHORE!

Having made me push out a load of p☣️z cum from my cunT, my Gono-stud made me sit up right where two drinks that the bar-man had brought over were ready for me. The firsT one (cola) went down. Yep, that was the salty tasTe of G alright. And then the obligatory cola chaser. The bar-man had also brought a straw for the large glass of cum. I was now made to get on all fours with my body parallel to the audience. Several guys had gone home, but, the parTy was far from over just yet! My Gono-stud placed the full glass of t☢️xic cum from my cunT under my nose;

- You wanted more cum, then here it is. Drink up you nasTy p☣️z-PiG!

I took a few hard sucks on the straw, and felt the t☢️xic slime ooze down my throat. It tasted so fucking delicious! From the corner of my eye I again saw standing against the wall, the 'Silent Stranger', back to having a flaccid Dick, albeit a cunT wrecking Monster, which I was now absolutely gagging for it to do just that, wreck my cunT. 

A very emaciaTed, jaundiced, and gaunt figure got up on the stage and climbed in between my legs. It was Chad. He was not done with me yet. I had already had his potenT DNA injecTed into my system, and also whilst in the sling he gave me his death-seed up my cunT. Frail, yet STILL very much a horny sTud!

He took a scalpel from his dollar sock and made two deep incisions in his index and middle fingers, and in my cunT they went ... BLEEDING!

As I continued to suck up the t☢️xic cum from my glass of stud-juice Chad began to work his bleeding fingers into my bleeding cunT. He located my prostaTe, and with his expert hands worked over my G spot until I was screaming the place down BEGGING him to fuck me. The stage was soon surrounded with sTuds wanking off as they watched the latest action. He placed the Glans of his deadly Dick on my swollen cunT lips, grabbed hold of my hips, and slid in deep, fucking me slowly. 💀👦

• Like 10
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 3

Chapter 14 *Chad fucks me one more time*

I then noticed a figure standing right in from of me. It was the 'Silent Stranger'. He was now fully erecT, and now had a thick rope of precum dangling from his Monster-Dick. Fuck, I wanted to hold and stroke that huge fucker. I reached out to touch, and he stood back. NO! Everything would be on this stranger's terms. When he knew I realised I wasn't allowed to touch him he stood forward again, this time stepping on my hands to remove any temptation to touch. The precum that was dangling grew longer and longer, and closer to my face. As Chad continued to slowly fuck me I held out my tongue in the HOPE I could catch some of this intoxicating powerful stud's precum. Then it fell onto my tongue which I pulled in, swirling it around my mouth. It tasted exceptionally bitter. It made me wince. But, it was his, so, I LOVED it. 

I looked up at him to see another rope of precum dangling, only this time it was thicker than last time. My tongue instinctively poked out to catch it for when it did fall. I looked at his huge chest with those big, bright brown and green with red specks Scorpion tattoos, which he had one off each on each pec. Was I going into another G hallucination; They both began to dance 🦂🦂 on his chest which I was seeing in 3D. They would flick their tails which would see their venom squirt out and rain down on me, hitting me on my back. My back was stinging. I began to hyperventilate, and shudder as the scorpions danced faster, their tails flick more frequently, with the shower of venom raining down heavier, with the stinging on my back intensifying. The thick rope of precum had grown thicker, but had only come down a few more inches to now about 3 inches above my tongue. Chad leaned in to my ear and whispered;

- I can feel my virus replicating inside you already at a very fasT rate. ☣️☣️☣️

As he said that the 'Silent Stranger's' thick rope of precum suddenly dropped into my mouth. FUCK, it was even more bitter than last time. I now retched as I tried to swallow it, which I only just managed. He stood off my hands, and against the wall again, where his Monster cunT wrecker died down, and he was back in observation mode. My shoulders were tugged on to motion me to go from kneeling on all fours, to being in a kneeling upright position. When I got into this position Chad wrapped his arms around my chest (underneath my arms and each of his hands resting on opposite shoulders). We rocked in unison with his deadly Dick impaled deep inside of me, just like I did with my Gono-stud earlier. Now it was his turn to get off on nasTy talk. As he did, and in-between my responses, and with my responses I continually breathed heavily, moaned, and shook, with my eyes shut and mouth wide open in my lost AIDS abandonment;

- You want my cum heavily loaded with the HIV virus sprayed inside your cunT, you nasTy PiG?
- Oh m..my ... g... god ... Fuck ... Ye ... Yeah.- You sure you want it PiG, because I have a rare aggressive strain. You'll go on to develop AIDS MUCH quicker than mosT! Do you fucking want it, you fucking nasTy WHORE?

- Oh sh ... shi ... shit ... Oh ... fu ... fuck ... 

SUDDENLY, I got my firsT Hard-On of the night. No one had touched my poinTless Dick all evening, yet, Chad just did with what he just uttered.

- Ye .. YES ... Sq ... Squi ... Squirt your agg ... aggre ... aggressive p☣️z-seed in m... ME!!
- Just as well you want it, because I already gave you a load of my super-CHARGED t☢️xic cum in the sling back there ... ☢️☣️☢️
- Gi .. Giv ... Give m ... me ... Mo ... MORE!!

My NEG Dick started to leak heavily with precum.

- Guess what PiG.
- Wh ... wha ... What?
- Before ALL of us gang-fucked you, you got two broTherhood shoTs. One of those shoTs contained MY blood. That's right, my aggressive strain of HIV is already circulating in your system, and replicating very fasT. As I hold you I can feel it multiplying. My DNA is taking control of your DNA, until they become one.

Well that was all I needed to hear, and with that I shoT what would be my lasT NEG load right across the stage, with our worked up audience cheering me on. As I came my cunT then naturally began to massage Chad's aching deaTh-meaT. His arms wrapped around me squeezing my young plump flesh tighter, with his breathing becoming heavy and shallow. I could literally feel him swell up inside of me. I knew he was getting very close to nutting in me for a second time. 

- When I begin to cum, I wanT you to oink like the fucking nasTy pig that you are. 

And then ...

grunT 💦 grunT 💦 grunT 💦

He began to rhythmically grunT in synergy with each pulsation of his deadly Dick as his perineal muscles propelled his super-CHARGED ☢️☢️☢️ deaTh-seed into my VERY willing cunT! I began to oink, and I was so lost in this magical AIDS momenT that I began to oink frantically, louder and louder ...

grunT 💦grunT 💦 grunT 💦

Oink 🐽 Oink 🐽 Oink 🐽 Oink ... 🐖

He took his last grunT, and fell on top of me, as until we both fell in a nasTy p☣️z-PiG heap ... SpenT!

It was now already 5.30am, with just half an hour to go until the end of the parTy. And, it had to end promptly, as the After-parTy would be starting at 7.30am. I didn't even know this was taking place.

Once Chad left the stage, I picked up my unfinished glass of t☢️xic-fuck-juice, and slowly slurped on it through the straw as I danced for my audience for the last half hour. Well, I fully intended to dance for an hour, and so I should. I just didn't realise there was going to be one very interesting very long interlude.

🐷

• Like 14
  • Upvote 2

That's OK!  The story is amazing, I'm sure I would be the same cum pig he is, if I were high as him.  I would love to be the only bttm for a group of hot studs!  😈

Edited by NatureBoy

21 hours ago, domesir said:

Oh fuck!!!  This is the best story ever.  I have cum 3 times already.

I want this to happen to me - any takers (or givers really, lol)

Thank you for your compliment. And, Great to hear this story has been satisfying you @domesir ~ The whole poinT, really! 🐷

• Like 1

20 hours ago, TTFN said:

S6AT6A6N Glad chat was out today, was scrolling through forum and found your new story.

Looking forward to the new pig Stevie taking that horse size 🐎 big thick cock of the Silent red eyed Stranger, just wishing it were me taking it. 😈

Well, what you are looking forward to is inevitable @TTFN. But when?

Something tells me that Stevie-boy might just be taking a whole lot more p☣️z-Dick, and MORE, before he reaches that particular poinT. 😈

• Like 1

Chapter 15; *The rest, and pre 'after-parTy' PrEP!*

The main parTy was now over! Todd took me upto ''Boss Aiden's'' apartment upstairs. It seems they knew each other too!

- How did your dancing go Stevie-boy? You were gone a lot longer than 1 hour. 
- I've just been brutally gang-fucked, and am now a nasTy p☣️z-PiG, Boss.
- I see. I did wonder about that monogamous relationship of yours. Then you had better sit on the couch with your legs in the air, like when I was shaving you earlier. Let us see what you have been upto.

He gave Todd an all knowing depraved smirk. I lay on my back, legs spread and in the air, with my nighttime Boss kneeling before me to take a closer inspection, or should that be perv. 😈 He with great ease slipped in 3 fingers and had a wiggle about, took them out, and gave them a good sniff;

- Oh Stevie-boy, what have you been upto eh? I smell multiple different smells of cum, I see blood which by the looks of things is your cunt blood, and the blood of others. You really are a nasTy WHORE aren't you Stevie-boy?
- Yes Boss.
- Well, I am going to have to give you something to prevent further cunT-play temptation.

And with that he again with great ease slid in a deflated inflatable dildo, which was the shape of a rocket (poinTy at the end, and growing fatter as it went down, with the base going inwards as to create an 'open gape' once it was all inside). He gave it a few pumps, which felt fine. Then a few more. I still couldn't feel much. Then four more pumps. Okay, I could feel myself becoming stretched now. Then a couple more ... *Pump Pump* 🍆🐽  The ''Boss'' was very kind, and sensible, giving my some light snacks, and plenty of electrolyte fluids to keep me stable. Todd was with us and took the opportunity to also resT. Chad having been a very loyal customer over the years was having a resT downstairs in the staff sleeping quarters with the 2 barmen who were taking a very well earned 90 minute break before the 4 hour 'after-parTy' kicked off. I eventually curled up on my side on the couch (with a towel underneath me) and resTed too. Although, I was of course still flying high and feeling super horny from my G&T cocktail, which would explain why I kept on rocking my hips. It was evident I was aching for cock. And a lot M☢️RE of it. 

Aiden & Todd kicked back, relaxing, talking amongst themselves, with the latter being completely comfortable remaining naked. I lay there, hips rocking, body profusely sweating, flying high yet drifting. I'd say in a vulnerable state, but, I at least I was in safe hands! 😈 During the next 45 minutes the Boss would come over and give the Dildo a few more pumps, until the poinT it was very uncomfortable, yet, very pleasurable at the same time. Getting a good stretching, whilst keeping all those nasTy t☢️xic loads inside, with nowhere to leak out from, just ABSORB! 🐷 After 45 minutes of resting Todd went to Aiden's kitchen (he seemed very familiar with the place), and came back with a tub of crisco. He came over to me, and deflated the dildo, removing it to leave a wide open gape. In went a Butt-plug to prevent any of my precious t☢️xic cargo I was holding to leak out;

- Right, it's time I PrEP'ed you for the after-parTy, PiG. Get up, and let's go. C'mon. See ya later Aiden.
- Have fun with the new PiG Toddie.

I followed Todd down the staircase, with great difficulty with a Butt-plug wedged inside my death-seed incubating cunT. We entered into the main bar / stage area. It was empty. It felt odd having seen it so full earlier of horny t☢️xic studs. We walked through, and walked right past 'Sling Room No.1', and into 'Sling Room No.2'. I was prompted to get into the new sling;

- Hop in PiG. after-parTy commences in half an hour. So, we had better get you ready hey.

He restrained my again by my wrists and ankles, and walked out, and didn't come back for about 10 minutes. When he did, he was holding 4 more syringes, and some gauze pads. He placed them resting on my chesT, put a tourniquet on each arm, and again like earlier began to milk his perineum area towards his balls to charm out that pus. His wincing soon ensued, so I looked down at the urethral opening to his Dick in anticipation to see his Gono flow, and I didn't have to wait long as he began to roar in pain when the thick yellow pus began to leak out and over his 6mm PA, and before any of it could drop onto the floor, he plunged his diseased Dick deep back inside into my cunT.

- Someone is getting a bit of a sloppy cunT. You were lovely and tight earlier. But, I cannot deny, I also do love a sloppy p☣️z-hole too. Now, it's time for some more shoTs. I know you like getting them, don'T you, PiG!?
- Yes Sir.
- Good boy. This time we have two plain shoTs, and two broTherhood shoTs, this time one from me, and another one from Uncle Chad. 

FUCK, a double dose of HIV and Hep C being about to be pumped into my veins. The thought of it turned my on, and although now loose, my cunT clamped down around Todd's Gono leaking Dick.

- Aaaaaaahhh, so you really want it. You nasTy sluT. Right, I need you to hold still.

The two needles to the plain shoTs went into my left arm, and the two needles to the broTherhood shoTs went into my right arm. Todd slopped his Dick out of my cunT, and stood back to admire the nasTy sluT of a WH☢️RE that lay before him.

- Oh FUCK YEAH, would you look at that. One fucked up, meTh'd out of his tree, nasTy p☣️z-PiG. It's time he got M☢️RE of what he fucking well deserves. 

💉💉

• Like 11
  • Upvote 3

Chapter 16; *The after-parTy*

He plunged his Dick back into my cunT, held himself still, and took to concentrating on the job in hand. The two shoTs plunged into my left arm 💉💉. Out with the needles, and he pressed down firmly with some gauze. 

- You ready for your broTherhood shoTs now, PiG?
- Yes Sir. I am MORE than ready to be pumped with yours and Uncle Chad's multiple strains of multiple viruses into my veins. SLAM it into me!
- Oh FUCK YEAH, You have to be the nasTiest sluT of a PiG I have ever had the pleasure to come across. What a nasTy WH☢️RE!

And without further delay, I received my broTherhood shoTs 💉💉 (I was already rushing on the first two). Again he held with gauze for a little while, and then, he held onto the sling chains and immediately started to fuck me fasT and hard, showing no mercy, using me as the piece of filthy t☣️xic MeaT that I clearly now was. It hadn't even been a few minutes when he was only seconds away from nutting another HIGHLY-Charged load up my (still NEG for now) cunT;

- FUCK YEAH, I'm cumming ... I'm cumming ... READY for another dose of HIV, PiG?
- Yes Sir, blasT your t☢️xic seed deep inside my guts. I am open, and ready to accept more of your dirTy-DNA. Give this nasTy PiG what you have got. STICK IT TO ME!!!

He began to repetitively grunT as his perineal muscles propelled another 6.6 Million HIV viral load of p☣️z cum, spraying it deep inside of my battered and swollen loose cunT. As he did his deed I looked into his Leather executioner hood clad yellow eyed gaunt face, moaning in ecstasy as I accepted more of his wonderful gifT. It was now 7.30am, and it was the official start of the after-parTy, which I knew nothing about, but, I would very soon! 😈 My latest sperm donor's semi erect Dick flopped out, and he fetched a stool, placing it right in front of the sling, so he would be at fisT height and distance from my cunT. And this is where I discovered the joys of being fisTed for the firsT time! 👊👊

He generously lubed up his hand with Crisco, and as I had taken so much Dick, and was so High & Horny, he went up straight to his wrist with no effort needed. It was now 8am, and two faces I did not recognise walked in, swigging on their Beers. They saw I was very much in use, and promptly left. By now Todd had achieved getting up to halfway up his forearm, but, it only felt like his hand! I grunTed and groaned in a euphoric pleasure I had not felt before, as he slowly now opened up my cunT properly ~ All that t☢️xic filth that my guts and been filled with (and gladly accepTed) during the last 8+ hours being pushed in deeper into my cunT of many open wounds!! 😈☣️🐷

It was now 8.45am, and the place was filling up, with several guys at a time frequently coming in to 'Sling Room No.2' to see Todd STILL fisTing me, and 3/4 the way up his forearm. He knew he had to wrap up soon, as there was a long line of guys wanting to fuck their nasTy t☢️xic DNA into me. He would now abruptly ramp up his work by continuously punch fisTing me for 15 minutes until 9am, where he would do 10 x punches followed by getting me to push ouT my cunT;

- 1, 👊2, 👊3, 👊4, 👊5, 👊6, 👊7, 👊8, 👊9, 👊10, 👊 ... YEAH go on, push ouT that cunT PiG, push it ouT, go on, there you go, OH FUCK YEAH ~ Oh look at thaT rose. FUCK! 🌹

He would play with my now brand new small yet ever growing prolapse, and push it back in ready for another 10 punches. Each time I bloomed, I would bloom a bit wider. The last time I bloomed, he went through the painful process of milking out his Gono pus, and spread it all over my fresh brand NEW delicate rose 🌹. Then, he pushed it back in again, and headed for the entrance to take him back to the main part of the club. He took a pager out of his sock, and let the ''Boss'' know I was ready;

- Show time PiG ... ENJ☢️Y!

He disappeared, and a few moments later the 'Boss'' plunged me into pitch black Darkness. I could not see a thing. The club had received all 47 of it's after-parTy guests. EVERY single one of them HIV p☣️z and unmedicated to boot! No sooner had I been plunged into darkness I could hear footsteps, and general movement. Multiple pairs of hands began to grope me, and within seconds a diseased Dick entered me, fucking me hard and fasT with no introduction or build up. It would be from now that for the next 2.5 hours I would aside from a few seconds in between of Dicks exchanging, be fucked aggressively. CONSTANTLY!! No mercy whatsoever!!

And there was no talking whatsoever. Just the sling chains rattling. My cunT and mouth squelching and slurping, roars of Gono pain and and ejaculaTing grunTs from my 47 studs (some from the original parTy too).

The entire time my mouth would be fucked too. Many guys would be pissing down my throat as I got fucked, and several guys most certainly had very active Gono infections as I felt, smelt, and tasted their disgusting pus be smeared on my lips to then also be dripped (with those roars of pain) and fucked into my mouth. Again, I had become a meTh'd up cum-dump. A human urinal. A piece of fully restrained and defenseless nasTy fuck-meaT. 👦🐷🍆💦💦

The lights came on as the last guy was fucking me. He was a topless handsome looking skinhead with a septum piercing, loads of tattoos, and red rubber braces attached to his bleacher jeans. He saw my face and liked what he saw. His face was already contorted, and to show his appreciation for my looks he spat in my face, and then the silence was broken;

- FUCK YEAH, what a cute nasTy faGGot. You want my t☣️xic load boy?

I could barely speak ...

- YES, Sir.
- Open that faGGot mouth wide, boy.

I opened wide, he leaned in, and began to repeatedly spit in my mouth, and then he forced his tongue down my throat kissing me deeply as he continued his assault on my NEG cunt. Although, not sure you could call it NEG anymore. In limbo land it had to be. I could feel his lean body on top of me begin to tense up which forced his wonderful kissing to an abrupt halt as he pulled his face a few inches from mine, and the grunTing commenced, his face contorting in unison with his eyes that were full of greedy lust for the PiG he was impaled deep inside as he unloaded his unmedicated sperm deep into my guts. Once he finished shooting his HIV loaded cum he began to kiss me deeply again. I felt a real connecTion with this handsome toxic skinhead stud. I would love to see him again.

- Thanks faGGot. That was hoT. Might see you around sometime. 

Oh YES PLEASE. He withdrew his Dick, zipped up his jeans, turned, walked out. And there I was, left alone with another 47 t☢️xic loads swimming insude my guts. This PiG 🐷was dripping precious t☢️xic cum onto the Darkroom floor, and was covered from head to toe in sweaT & Piss, with Gono pus smeared all over it's filthy faGGot face too. My body trembled as I groaned in pleasure, as it remained completely restrained.

It was time for me to go home. BUT, would I be getting rest once I got there? 😈

• Like 14
  • Upvote 6
  • Thanks 2