Oracle1100

Paul was twenty four years old. Korean dark hair. Brown eyes. He was 6’feet tall. Tone body. A flat ass, a 7 inch cock. His boyfriend of two years Chris. Blonde hair blue eyes. Swimmer’s build with a bubble butt and an 8 inch dick.  Paul was in recovery for the last three and half years. Getting the help he needed from his addiction to meth. Paul and Chris met on a blind date set up by a mutual friend of theirs. And they hit it off right away.  They started living together recently. Moving into an apartment complex. Their sex life was good. Paul being the top. And Chris being his bottom. Paul and Chris worked full time jobs. Paul also attended twelve step programs.  
 Three doors down lived  Wesley a stocky 53 year old man who loved to party and would love to party with Paul.   After a great night of sex between Paul and Chris. Chris had flight in the morning for work. He would be gone for a week putting together a business deal.  “I’m going to miss you, Chris.” “I hope the week flys bye.” “I’ll miss you more.” Chris said with a grin.   Paul went about his day.  Coming home. Paul runs into Wesley.  “Hi Paul”.  Wesley asked with a touch of lust in his voice. “Hey Wes.” Paul answered. “I’m having a few friends over on Friday night.” “If you want to come by for a little while you’re more than welcome.” “Chris to.” Though Wesley didn’t want the “All American jock.” Just Paul who was standing in front of him. “That’s nice of you Wesley.” “What time?” Wesley gave him the time. Paul let him know Chris would be out of town until Thursday. 
Friday came. Paul came around 830. Bringing a bottle of wine.  Wesley let him with a big “Hello.” Wesley led Paul into the living room to Paul’s horror saw three guys in their mid 50’s smoking a pipe and rubbing each other’s cocks. “I got to go Wesley.” “I’m in recovery and this isn’t good for me to be here.” Wesley responded with “I understand.” “If you do decide you want to stay, I’ll put a stop to the smoking.” Without a word Paul left. He was tempted to just smoke. But nothing else just a couple of hits. It would be ok. Chris would never know. Paul went back to Wesley’s. “It couldn’t hurt if I have a hit or two.” Paul said. Wesley nodded in agreement. The three old men were still there. Paul took the first hit and it felt good. And then he took his second and third hits. Before he knew it he was high as a kite. Wesley made a move on him. By rubbing his shoulders. “Do you want some more?” Wesley asked.” “Yeah” Paul said. “Then if you want more, take off your shirt.” Paul so out of it did what he was told. One of the old men came over and gave Paul a pipe and he smoked it. While Wesley ran his hands over Paul’s body. Slowly undoing Paul’s belt and unbuttoning his jeans. “Stand up.” Wesley ordered.  Paul stood up. “Take off your pants and underwear.” “I’ll give you more T.” Paul so high did it. Completely naked in front of four old men. Wesley told Paul to get on his knees which he did. Henry, the thin 58 year old put his cock into Paul’s mouth. “Start sucking it slut.” Paul did until Henry shot his load down the young man’s throat.  Wesley bought Paul into his bedroom. Laying him down while the other two old men, Oliver a 55 year overweight man. And Doug a 52 year old razor thin man took turns climbing on top of Paul making him suck their cocks. In the meantime. Wesley was eating out Paul’s ass. Paul being so far gone was enjoying it. Forgetting about Chris. Wesley hard 6 and 1/2 inch cock was outside Paul’s ass, looking to get inside him. Wesley took it slow. Waiting so long to fuck him. He went inside Paul’s ass and started fucking him. The three other men were smoking and jerking their cocks. Wesley kept going in and out. Deciding to cum deep inside the young man. Paul himself was stroking his cock and Wesley said. “Shit I’m cumming inside you!” Paul shot his load. 
once Wesley pulled out the other three men took turns fucking him. The next morning.  Paul woke up and with guilt and horror got dressed and went back to his apartment.  “What the fuck did I do?” Paul said. “Chris is going to kill me.” 
Wesley came over to Paul’s with some more T. He knew that Paul would smoke more to forget about what happened.

”Paul,  it’s ok.” “You relapsed.” “It happens.” 
I also had sex with you and three other guys.” “I cheated on my boyfriend.” “How can I face him?”

Wesley then took out the pipe and handed it to Paul. He took it and started to smoke.  “That’s it Paul.”  “ Just relax.” Wesley said while getting undressed.  Now completely naked with his stocky body and hard dick. He placed his cock into Paul’s mouth who starts sucking it. “Ahhh” Wesley moaned. Enjoying having his dick sucked. He took it out of Paul’s mouth and kissed him. “Get naked Paul.” “I wanna fuck that Asian ass again.” Paul who was once again high got naked and took Wesley to his bedroom in which Wesley fucked the young man for several hours. And continued to fuck him when Chris called him. “I’m fine, babe.” Paul said while Wesley kept on fucking him. “Love you too.” Paul said.  Wesley shot his load deep inside Paul. Then kissed him.   Wesley got up to get his phone and came back. “I invited a few other guys to come here and fuck you.” “You don’t mind, do you?” Wesley asked. Paul nodded in agreement. 
four old men were let in by Wesley. They were high when they got there and would continue at Paul’s place. Each guy took turns. Hank a 67 year old man with a beer belly and gray hair went first. Shot his load in the young man. Bert a lanky man 61 years old also lusted after Paul and now was going to have him. “You’re finally taking my dick up your ass, you cheating slut.” Bert said. Bert shot his load into  Paul’s ass. Next was Frank. He was 64 years old overweight and soft spoken. He also liked to record fucking younger guys bareback and putting the videos up on adult websites. Last was Luke. Thin, Latino. 61 years old. Fucking Paul was great! Luke shot his load into the young man. Frank recorded Luke fucking Paul and then Wesley fucking Paul one more time.

Frank uploaded the video. Unfortunately for Paul. Chris loved old guys barebacking young guys and when he saw Paul being fucked. He left Paul, who in turned stayed a bottom slut for Wesley and his friends.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 10
  • Downvote 1

When away from iT for a long time, like a couple years, and starting up again, dos a small amount affect you more? Like the very first time, again? Or do you resume at the same tolerance level that you left it at? Was curious. I know of someone who’s been away from it for two years and he’s thinking of going back to it. Been getting off over the idea of tempting him with sending links to good vids. 👿 

Edited by JeffPigDadd
Add text

I have heard from several friends who went through this that your tolerance does "re-set" but not all the way to zero @JeffPigDadd, yes, starting up again does hit hard and no you don't start off with your former tolerance, but you also don't go all the way back to the way you were before you first started. You'll always have more tolerance than a complete newbie...

Edited by versmetropig
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

On 11/29/2023 at 4:29 PM, Oracle1100 said:

Paul was twenty four years old. Korean dark hair. Brown eyes. He was 6’feet tall. Tone body. A flat ass, a 7 inch cock. His boyfriend of two years Chris. Blonde hair blue eyes. Swimmer’s build with a bubble butt and an 8 inch dick.  Paul was in recovery for the last three and half years. Getting the help he needed from his addiction to meth. Paul and Chris met on a blind date set up by a mutual friend of theirs. And they hit it off right away.  They started living together recently. Moving into an apartment complex. Their sex life was good. Paul being the top. And Chris being his bottom. Paul and Chris worked full time jobs. Paul also attended twelve step programs.  
 Three doors down lived  Wesley a stocky 53 year old man who loved to party and would love to party with Paul.   After a great night of sex between Paul and Chris. Chris had flight in the morning for work. He would be gone for a week putting together a business deal.  “I’m going to miss you, Chris.” “I hope the week flys bye.” “I’ll miss you more.” Chris said with a grin.   Paul went about his day.  Coming home. Paul runs into Wesley.  “Hi Paul”.  Wesley asked with a touch of lust in his voice. “Hey Wes.” Paul answered. “I’m having a few friends over on Friday night.” “If you want to come by for a little while you’re more than welcome.” “Chris to.” Though Wesley didn’t want the “All American jock.” Just Paul who was standing in front of him. “That’s nice of you Wesley.” “What time?” Wesley gave him the time. Paul let him know Chris would be out of town until Thursday. 
Friday came. Paul came around 830. Bringing a bottle of wine.  Wesley let him with a big “Hello.” Wesley led Paul into the living room to Paul’s horror saw three guys in their mid 50’s smoking a pipe and rubbing each other’s cocks. “I got to go Wesley.” “I’m in recovery and this isn’t good for me to be here.” Wesley responded with “I understand.” “If you do decide you want to stay, I’ll put a stop to the smoking.” Without a word Paul left. He was tempted to just smoke. But nothing else just a couple of hits. It would be ok. Chris would never know. Paul went back to Wesley’s. “It couldn’t hurt if I have a hit or two.” Paul said. Wesley nodded in agreement. The three old men were still there. Paul took the first hit and it felt good. And then he took his second and third hits. Before he knew it he was high as a kite. Wesley made a move on him. By rubbing his shoulders. “Do you want some more?” Wesley asked.” “Yeah” Paul said. “Then if you want more, take off your shirt.” Paul so out of it did what he was told. One of the old men came over and gave Paul a pipe and he smoked it. While Wesley ran his hands over Paul’s body. Slowly undoing Paul’s belt and unbuttoning his jeans. “Stand up.” Wesley ordered.  Paul stood up. “Take off your pants and underwear.” “I’ll give you more T.” Paul so high did it. Completely naked in front of four old men. Wesley told Paul to get on his knees which he did. Henry, the thin 58 year old put his cock into Paul’s mouth. “Start sucking it slut.” Paul did until Henry shot his load down the young man’s throat.  Wesley bought Paul into his bedroom. Laying him down while the other two old men, Oliver a 55 year overweight man. And Doug a 52 year old razor thin man took turns climbing on top of Paul making him suck their cocks. In the meantime. Wesley was eating out Paul’s ass. Paul being so far gone was enjoying it. Forgetting about Chris. Wesley hard 6 and 1/2 inch cock was outside Paul’s ass, looking to get inside him. Wesley took it slow. Waiting so long to fuck him. He went inside Paul’s ass and started fucking him. The three other men were smoking and jerking their cocks. Wesley kept going in and out. Deciding to cum deep inside the young man. Paul himself was stroking his cock and Wesley said. “Shit I’m cumming inside you!” Paul shot his load. 
once Wesley pulled out the other three men took turns fucking him. The next morning.  Paul woke up and with guilt and horror got dressed and went back to his apartment.  “What the fuck did I do?” Paul said. “Chris is going to kill me.” 
Wesley came over to Paul’s with some more T. He knew that Paul would smoke more to forget about what happened.

”Paul,  it’s ok.” “You relapsed.” “It happens.” 
I also had sex with you and three other guys.” “I cheated on my boyfriend.” “How can I face him?”

Wesley then took out the pipe and handed it to Paul. He took it and started to smoke.  “That’s it Paul.”  “ Just relax.” Wesley said while getting undressed.  Now completely naked with his stocky body and hard dick. He placed his cock into Paul’s mouth who starts sucking it. “Ahhh” Wesley moaned. Enjoying having his dick sucked. He took it out of Paul’s mouth and kissed him. “Get naked Paul.” “I wanna fuck that Asian ass again.” Paul who was once again high got naked and took Wesley to his bedroom in which Wesley fucked the young man for several hours. And continued to fuck him when Chris called him. “I’m fine, babe.” Paul said while Wesley kept on fucking him. “Love you too.” Paul said.  Wesley shot his load deep inside Paul. Then kissed him.   Wesley got up to get his phone and came back. “I invited a few other guys to come here and fuck you.” “You don’t mind, do you?” Wesley asked. Paul nodded in agreement. 
four old men were let in by Wesley. They were high when they got there and would continue at Paul’s place. Each guy took turns. Hank a 67 year old man with a beer belly and gray hair went first. Shot his load in the young man. Bert a lanky man 61 years old also lusted after Paul and now was going to have him. “You’re finally taking my dick up your ass, you cheating slut.” Bert said. Bert shot his load into  Paul’s ass. Next was Frank. He was 64 years old overweight and soft spoken. He also liked to record fucking younger guys bareback and putting the videos up on adult websites. Last was Luke. Thin, Latino. 61 years old. Fucking Paul was great! Luke shot his load into the young man. Frank recorded Luke fucking Paul and then Wesley fucking Paul one more time.

Frank uploaded the video. Unfortunately for Paul. Chris loved old guys barebacking young guys and when he saw Paul being fucked. He left Paul, who in turned stayed a bottom slut for Wesley and his friends.

I'd like to see more of this story, got me off

• Like 1

21 hours ago, JeffPigDadd said:

When away from iT for a long time, like a couple years, and starting up again, dos a small amount affect you more? Like the very first time, again? Or do you resume at the same tolerance level that you left it at? Was curious. I know of someone who’s been away from it for two years and he’s thinking of going back to it. Been getting off over the idea of tempting him with sending links to good vids. 👿 

I’m so turned on! Almost 28 years of no drinking or pot, never tried T. I’m so tempted be a better pig and I know I shouldn’t but I hope a guy seduces me into partying with him.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, versmetropig said:

I have heard from several friends who went through this that your tolerance does "re-set" but not all the way to zero @JeffPigDadd, yes, starting up again does hit hard and no you don't start off with your former tolerance, but you also don't go all the way back to the way you were before you first started. You'll always have more tolerance than a complete newbie...

plus you saw it with at least one little piggy in July …

• Like 1