Hole teasers at sex clubs?

NWUSHorny

I'm still relatively new at offering my hole up to all takers, just started this summer, but this week I got introduced to a new form of frustration.  I've had 3 different guys with rock hard dicks come up to me, while I have been offering up my ass, and rub their dick all over my hole even teasing me with the tip at my opening, but refused to stick it in.  All of them did it for 10 minutes or more, before either they or I got tired of it.  Do any of the rest of you get this?  I'm stuck at home in Portland right now, and fall is never a good time to hook up here (either as top or bottom), but this particular behavior is driving me crazy.

That’s... odd. There are times when I get Tops who come in to inspect my ass before they invest a fuck in me, but I’ll almost always get at least a finger up my cunt to test how I feel inside. And plenty of times Tops will cut a fuck short because they don’t want to cum yet. But I haven’t experienced the noncommittal behavior you describe.

Do you say anything to them while they’re doing this? Is it possible that you might be saying something or giving off some signal or vibe that makes them hesitate? You don’t have, like, a biohazard tattoo around your anus or something like that, do you?

It might not be anything you’re doing at all - I’m just speculating.

• Upvote 1

I was verbally asking them to stick it in and actively trying to physically get it up my hole.  I think it is just part of the aversion guys seem to have to actually having sex here, which gets more pronounced in both the spring and fall.

That sounds rather hot to me.  Tempting a boy, making him beg,  not giving him satisfaction.   Total power trip.  As a sub, I at least have stated (under duress) that all play should be for the pleasure of the Dom/Top.  I love that kind of sadism.

Hmm. Which club was it? Steam or Hawks?  i live in Albany OR and sometimes venture up to Pdx to go to a ABS or Hawks.  i like the idea of a sex club like Hawks or Steam, but if i am being completely honest, my experiences of getting fucked at a sex club have been fair at best.  i have a lot more success at ABS's.  my feel at sex clubs is that Tops in particular are probably wanting to get their monies worth by not cumming right away.  It may be flattery that they didn't slide in because your ass is so hot that they couldn't tempt fate by even going in because they would have cum and weren't ready yet?  Idk. The last couple of times i have been to Hawks, my ass barely got any attention at all and just went around sucking guys. my feel has been that Tops there are holding out for the hottest, young piece of ass to fuck and unload in, so i have just stopped going.

Funny, i typically get a lot of cock at the local ABS's, and that's usually in a short period of time. it's not as nice as the sex clubs where you can get a room and there are couches and benches and slings. i usually take cock through a GH or in a cramped little booth, but i usually get between 5-10 cocks and loads in a fairly short period of time. 

If i want the different atmosphere of a sex club, i got to Palm Springs a couple of times a year, always a good time there and it's only a 2 hour direct flight from Pdx. 

It was Hawks, I haven't been to Steam in years I don't like to leave a sex club more frustrated than when I arrive.  It is interesting that you get more sex at the ABS than the clubs, but that it is in uncomfortable positions in cramped booths, since I have found that to be true even at Hawks.  Stand and deliver is by far the most common position for a fuck, and more often than not if you try to get your partner to move just a couple of feet to be more comfortable the fuck is over, this is true both when topping and bottoming.  I've lived in the Portland area for more than 10 years now, but sexually speaking it was not a good move for me, I just don't share their quirks.

I too get to Palm Springs occasionally and try to get to the Cumunion Party by LAX a couple of times a year (I always seem to get my wants satisfied there), in addition to other travels.  Unfortunately it doesn't look like I will get to travel for sex for the next couple of months, so it is what it is.  

Not complaining, since I got both my fill of cock and ass, but on my last visit to Palm Springs orgy I kept getting approached over a couple of hours by a guy who wouldn't do anything, he finally asked me while I was laying in a sling if I wanted to cuddle, so maybe I just attract that kind of guy.  I get requests from the cuddlers all of the time in Portland, and have to tell them sorry not my thing.

Edited by NWUSHorny

17 hours ago, 408curious said:

That sounds rather hot to me.  Tempting a boy, making him beg,  not giving him satisfaction.   Total power trip.  As a sub, I at least have stated (under duress) that all play should be for the pleasure of the Dom/Top.  I love that kind of sadism.

Personally I don't think that qualifies them as a top.  It is more a fetish, but if it satisfies your Dom/Sub fetish, I hope they find you next time.

On 10/20/2019 at 4:01 PM, NWUSHorny said:

I've had 3 different guys with rock hard dicks come up to me, while I have been offering up my ass, and rub their dick all over my hole even teasing me with the tip at my opening, but refused to stick it in.  All of them did it for 10 minutes or more, before either they or I got tired of it.

It could be that these guys are looking to bottom and enjoy playing with your hole but they don't want to stick their cocks because if they start fucking you they will cum too quickly and then they no longer feel like bottoming. At a bathhouse I sometimes play with a guy's hole who's on a sling but I  have no intention of fucking.

• Upvote 1

On 10/22/2019 at 9:49 AM, tallslenderguy said:

i like the idea of a sex club like Hawks or Steam, but if i am being completely honest, my experiences of getting fucked at a sex club have been fair at best.  i have a lot more success at ABS's.  my feel at sex clubs is that Tops in particular are probably wanting to get their monies worth by not cumming right away. 

Funny, i typically get a lot of cock at the local ABS's, and that's usually in a short period of time. it's not as nice as the sex clubs where you can get a room and there are couches and benches and slings. i usually take cock through a GH or in a cramped little booth, but i usually get between 5-10 cocks and loads in a fairly short period of time.

Sometimes it seems there is an inverse relationship between cost of admission and willingness to fuck. Guys at ABS and theaters tend to want to get off relatively quickly.  Bathhouses and clubs seem to have more guys looking but not necessarily ready to fuck and cum.

• Upvote 1