TWF: Toxic Wrestling Federation

• 1 year later...
5 hours ago, Menbendovr said:

I hope this story continues.  I want to read about more matches in the ring.  Dan and his friend need to get in the ring and be brutally poz fucked.

That's where the story seemed to be going.  But, it is unlikely that we'll see another chapter after all this time.

On 10/28/2019 at 12:06 PM, pozpuppy said:

TWF CHAPTER 5

I watched the ref renter the ring. He was now naked, his cock was swinging as he moving about the ring waiting for the fighters. I was actually lusting and drooling over his cock. Bet it still tasted like Scum’s partners ass and cum.

“Alright Fuckers, entering the ring is the challenger”

Jumping over the ropes was a hot looking guy maybe in his 20s with a little muscle on his frame. He was just wearing a jockstrap, which was bulging nicely.

I was completely unaware that the man fucking me had loaded my hole with another cum load and had pulled out and was replaced by a new man, a new cock.

“Now our champion! Let’s hear it for Toxic Termination”

Entering the ring was a man that was so massive that all I could say to describe him is that his muscles had muscles. His thighs look as if they could have popped a watermelon between them.

His crotch was packed into a skin tight pair of trunks. His cock and balls strained against the fabric obscenely.

The man behind me had grabbed my hips and was pumping in and out of my hole at a steady pace.

I glanced at Dan and he was getting fucked by a muscular black man who had a hairy chest.

The ref had instructed the wrestlers and each went to their corners waiting for the bell to begin the match. The ref’s cock was slowly getting hard.

The bell rang and the challenger quickly darted about the ring, trying to avoid the massive man.

The Toxic Terminator reach out a few times and missed grabbing him, but then the man’s luck ran out and the massive hand grabbed an arm.

I blood curdling scream escaped the man’s mouth and he was soon lifted into the air, begging and pleading for mercy. Without hesitation, he was dropped onto the mat and bounced twice.

As he got up, the Toxic Terminator grabbed him and put him in a bear hug, lifting him off the ground and squeezing him tight.

As soon as he dropped him, he had him bouncing off the ropes, each time he past he would be launched faster into the ropes, then met face first into the forearm of the muscled champion. He hit the mat hard.

The Toxic Terminator’s cock was now getting hard, turned on by the pain he was inflicting on the poor challenger. His cock made his trunks tent up.

The poor guy lay on the mat moaning. The Toxic Terminator climbed the ropes in the corner until on the top rope and then jump onto the challenger.

The ref was now in a corner stroking his hard, dripping cock as The Toxic Terminator lay on top of the challenger.

The ref dropped to the mat and started counting, his hard cock pinned to the mat. At the last moment the challenge mr kicked and got free from under the Toxic Terminator.

Before the champ got up, the challenger jumped in the air and landed his elbow to the back of the Toxic Terminator, who went down face first into the mat.

A loud grunt echoed the arena. The challenger moved to try to get the Toxic Terminator into a sleeper hold.

A laugh suddenly filled the air as Tempe Toxic Terminator stood up with this poor man hanging off his back. Without warning the Toxic Terminator took a few quick steps backwards into the corner buckle, knocking the wind out of the challenger who released his hold

I was mesmerized by the match and was still getting fucked by an unknown man, losing count of how many had bred my hole with toxic loads.

The Toxic Terminator had picked up and body slammed his challenger to the mat. Gasping for air the challenger said

“I surrender”

The Toxic Terminator didn’t move.

“You win”

The Toxic Terminator stood up and straddled the man on the mat, pointing to his trunks.

The man sat up and pulled down the trunks, freeing a massive beer can thick cock.

“You know what this means? The Toxic Terminator asked pointing to a tattoo of a red scorpion to the right of his cock base.

The challenger just nodded yes. He laid back onto the mat and lifted his legs, pinning them behind his arms. The ref moved over and dropped to his knees next to the challenger’s head, presenting his leaking hard cock at his mouth.

The Toxic Terminator started circling the ring, stroking his cock and asked:

“Does he deserve the gift”

“Breed him, sting him, infect his hole” the crowd chanted over and over.

This is amazing , shot my seed everywhere

• Like 1