What is the farthest you have ever traveled for a hook up?

VersatileBreeder

• 6 months later...

I have traveled 2 hours one-way, for a fuck; I have gone to Sacramento, Monterey, and the Russian River ( Ukiah). Its usually something I plan for the weekend, and not something I spontaneously do, when I meet someone online.  

• 3 months later...

5 hours by train from Cologne to Berlin (570km Across Germany), late summer, 2019. 

Met him online, both of us understood pretty soon that we click similarly: cock driven, always horny (especially during that late summer time), ready to fuck on the first date. 

But the main point was: at that time, I had never been in Berlin before, and met that guy from Berlin online by chance. He spoke with enthusiasm how welcoming and horny the guys use to be there, and assured me that I would have a hot time there, apart from getting to know the city. So I planned a short vacation for some days for sightseeing and sex, and I had nothing to lose. If we didn’t get along well in real life, I thought there would still be plenty of fish in the water 😁👍🏽
Arriving there, we got along well, and he was the first fuck mate of several to follow throughout the holidays there before I went back home. 

• Like 3

I've stayed pretty local, furthest I traveled specifically for a hookup was about 2hrs on transit where the dude picked me up and then another 1.5 hours to his place.... it was the early days of the internet and he was hot so it was worth it, stayed the weekend at his place.

We met on NKP.  I’m in Calif, he’s in Philly.  We chatted for 2 years, zoomed, and we both love phone sex.  Off the cuff, he said “come visit sometime.”  A month later I was in Philly for a nasty, raw, slam and sleaze session with him and a couple of friends!

• Upvote 1

2 hours 15 minutes. I live in a rural area and have to travel to larger populated areas. There are cities closer, but after online discussions I had to meet him because this guy came off as an aggressive top. So after work on a Friday I headed east to his location. He did not disappoint. We spent a summer fucking before he moved for his job.

So this is a trip to meet one particular person rather than going cruising...  

Sameday/overnight within the UK: West London to Kent, Hull, Sheffield, Salford, Bristol and Blackpool.

Weekend trips  to Brussels, Antwerp, Eindhoven, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Cologne. 

Most were OK:  Always, I have a plan B in case it goes awry. 

The most unreliable seem to be Central London or Birmingham or Manchester where guys have more choice and are less inclined to plan a meet in advance unless it's special, like a niche fetish interest. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, AirmaxAndy said:

So this is a trip to meet one particular person rather than going cruising...  

Sameday/overnight within the UK: West London to Kent, Hull, Sheffield, Salford, Bristol and Blackpool.

Weekend trips  to Brussels, Antwerp, Eindhoven, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Cologne. 

Most were OK:  Always, I have a plan B in case it goes awry. 

The most unreliable seem to be Central London or Birmingham or Manchester where guys have more choice and are less inclined to plan a meet in advance unless it's special, like a niche fetish interest. 

Think I recall one of those trips…🤔

• Like 2

Back in the pre-app / internet days when premium rate phone lines were the thing (think this happened around '94) I took a leap of faith and/or insanity and ended up taking a flight from London to the Isle of Man to visit a guy I'd got chatting to.

Went over a couple of more times, but he ended up being more bottom/vers than the top I thought he was.

Was fun whilst it lasted and was great to visit somewhere new, but really was a case of false advertising, which of course makes one hesitant in spending on travel in future for a long distanced meet.

That's a nice topic as it brings back a lot of good memories:

1998: Drive Vancouver, BC to Portland, OR (6 hours of driving) Met a cute guy online, turned out to be a total jerk IRL. But made the best of it and spend a good weekend at the sauna.

2000: flew from Vancouver to Stuttgart. Good fuck and met a few wonderful people at a party which turned into a great orgy around a pool, just outside Stuttgart. 

2001: drove down from Toronto to Nashville. Met a great country singer. Really good fuck

2005: flew from Montreal to Paris for a sex party. Awesome!

2008: Athens, Greece to Gold Coast, Australia: one of the biggest cocks I ever took. 

2010: Barcelona to Auckland: nice guy, surfer type. Had 3some with his BF. Fucked for 3 days non-stop.

2014: Dubai to Jo'burg: flew for a week-long fuck at a gay sex resort in Kruger Park. 26 men in a nudist resort fucking everywhere. The rule of the game was that you could not refuse anyone for sex when in the play-pen. And there was no one to say No to.

2018: Frankfurt to San Fran:  Flew for a muscle-bear guy. He was OK, but ended up fucking with his gay father (real father). Waaay better top than the son. 

2021: Paris to Dubai. Great fuck with a Lebanese couple (closeted). One of the guys is a super-heavy cummer. Took a long time to cum, but man! he filled my hole a few times during the 4 days stay. The one time he came into my mouth there was a real eye-opener as to how much he could cum.