What is the farthest you have ever traveled for a hook up?

VersatileBreeder

On 2/6/2022 at 2:08 AM, Baretop4ever said:

5 hours by train from Cologne to Berlin (570km Across Germany), late summer, 2019. 

Met him online, both of us understood pretty soon that we click similarly: cock driven, always horny (especially during that late summer time), ready to fuck on the first date. 

But the main point was: at that time, I had never been in Berlin before, and met that guy from Berlin online by chance. He spoke with enthusiasm how welcoming and horny the guys use to be there, and assured me that I would have a hot time there, apart from getting to know the city. So I planned a short vacation for some days for sightseeing and sex, and I had nothing to lose. If we didn’t get along well in real life, I thought there would still be plenty of fish in the water 😁👍🏽
Arriving there, we got along well, and he was the first fuck mate of several to follow throughout the holidays there before I went back home. 

Brings back memories of 2019 when I fucked with an off-duty train engineer in the ICE cockpit at the tail-end of the train as we left Koln and on the way to Dusseldorf. Windows blurred to the inside of the train but wide open on the outside. So my top was sitting in the chair and I was sitting on his cock. We didn't have to move at all because the train movement did all the work for us. I just had to clean up my own cum on the floor 🙂 

6 hours ago, EuRawBottom said:

2014: Dubai to Jo'burg: flew for a week-long fuck at a gay sex resort in Kruger Park. 26 men in a nudist resort fucking everywhere. The rule of the game was that you could not refuse anyone for sex when in the play-pen. And there was no one to say No to.

In April, I’m heading over to South Africa for two months. What’s the name of the place in Kruger? Does it still exist?

Almost 33.3 miles from NYC to Elizabeth NJ to Jamaica NY. There was this Trans woman that loved to fuck me she originally lived in Queens NY but moved out to Jersey. We stayed in touch, one day at work she texts me that she wants some ass and after work I caught a NJ transit train to the stop closest to her she picked me. Fucked me silly but unlike most where she just nuts in my ass this time she pulls out and nuts all over my face. Washed up she dropped me off at the train station and I made my way back to Queens NY

On 2/13/2022 at 4:17 PM, EuRawBottom said:

Brings back memories of 2019 when I fucked with an off-duty train engineer in the ICE cockpit at the tail-end of the train as we left Koln and on the way to Dusseldorf. Windows blurred to the inside of the train but wide open on the outside. So my top was sitting in the chair and I was sitting on his cock. We didn't have to move at all because the train movement did all the work for us. I just had to clean up my own cum on the floor 🙂 

Lucky you!! It is still on my bucket list to fuck in an ICE on a long distance route. And you were lucky enough to do it in the cockpit with privacy. Although there are countless groups for this on those dating apps to meet up in trains, I never managed to settle for an encounter, especially since I was traveling frequently for work reasons in the past. I often travelled with a Boner wetting my pants just dreaming of hot encounters (at least I was able to release tension when I reach final destination and found someone there). And mostly the compartments in the train were to fall in order to get intimate whenever I was traveling. One day I want to breed someone during a train ride!

10 hour drive to a Dungeon PNP party that was looking for subs.

Great parTy got slammed once in the beginning and had three tops have there way then slammed again to be put on a table after then a cross and then a caged. 

Slept over when done with the other tops. It was hot waking up with a bunch of naked bodies on the bed.

Edited by Njn0mc

12 minutes ago, Baretop4ever said:

Lucky you!! It is still on my bucket list to fuck in an ICE on a long distance route. And you were lucky enough to do it in the cockpit with privacy. Although there are countless groups for this on those dating apps to meet up in trains, I never managed to settle for an encounter, especially since I was traveling frequently for work reasons in the past. I often travelled with a Boner wetting my pants just dreaming of hot encounters (at least I was able to release tension when I reach final destination and found someone there). And mostly the compartments in the train were to fall in order to get intimate whenever I was traveling. One day I want to breed someone during a train ride!

Now that’s a train journey I’d love to take!!! 💦😈☣️

• Piggy 1

4 minutes ago, Baretop4ever said:

To be fair, he locked the adjacent compartment (Panorama Lounge) and switched off the windows from the cockpit opaque. But, on Friday afternoons, I saw more than once, couples of men going into the toilet together. Especially on the FRA-BER route. Probably just a warm-up for the weekend LOL  So, keep your eyes open - one day you will get the winning (DB) ticket!

18 minutes ago, EuRawBottom said:

one day you will get the winning (DB) ticket!

True 😅👍🏽💦 it’s like a lottery ticket! At least, one time I spotted someone in the train during a ride, and we clicked on eye contact and we found each other through a dating app that convinced that our instincts (and horniness) were right. We were texting with each other throughout the train ride, and were  confirming to each other how horny we were for each other. The compartment was full and they were even families, it was annoying us and making us the hornier. After reaching final destination, We fucked in my hotel room later. But still hoping for the day, riding by train and to fuck on the spot. 

• Piggy 1

On 2/13/2022 at 9:34 PM, partying.hard said:

In April, I’m heading over to South Africa for two months. What’s the name of the place in Kruger? Does it still exist?

I emailed the owners and they said that they sold the ranch five years ago to the neighbouring farm. They were getting old and decided to retire in the Netherlands. The good news is that they know of someone else running a similar resort down south around Cape Town and that they will do some inquiries and see if it is still running now after covid. I'll keep you posted when they reply.

9 hours ago, EuRawBottom said:

I emailed the owners and they said that they sold the ranch five years ago to the neighbouring farm. They were getting old and decided to retire in the Netherlands. The good news is that they know of someone else running a similar resort down south around Cape Town and that they will do some inquiries and see if it is still running now after covid. I'll keep you posted when they reply.

Please keep me posted.  I’ve had little luck finding nasty contacts in RSA.

On 2/13/2022 at 6:34 PM, Hotrawbutt4u said:

I live in Cincinnati and have traveled to LA  and Portland for work and got bred in both cities on multiple occasions .

I think that is about 2,200 miles

I live in Cincinnati & I have traveled to LA & Malibu three times in the last three years on the way to & from visiting friends in California, Arizona, & Texas. I also hooked up in multiple states on the way out & back as all three trips were by car. Also, I just returned from a trip to Seattle last week & got laid every night. Seattle hook-up scene rocks!!! Totalling up those miles for each trip is in the multiple thousands, over 5,000 miles each trip.

Edited by TwinkChaserSlut

30 minutes ago, TwinkChaserSlut said:

I live in Cincinnati & I have traveled to LA & Malibu three times in the last three years on the way to & from visiting friends in California, Arizona, & Texas. I also hooked up in multiple states on the way out & back as all three trips were by car. Also, I just returned from a trip to Seattle last week & got laid every night. Seattle hook-up scene rocks!!! Totalling up those miles for each trip is in the multiple thousands, over 5,000 miles each trip.

Very hot. A friend of mine said you can get about anything you want in Seattle. He said he really got used