What is the farthest you have ever traveled for a hook up?

VersatileBreeder

10 hours ago, Hotrawbutt4u said:

Very hot. A friend of mine said you can get about anything you want in Seattle. He said he really got used

Yes, Seattle is quite the place. Sure, it has the prissy, sparky queens whose heads explode with anyone over 30yo without twink or gym bods. But there is a huge cross section of guys who are more of the  "rural/country boy" type who are a lot less hung up on the typical, established lbbtq/fag standards & more about sucking, fucking, rimming, breeding & the more dl/tab○○ side of the hook-up scene.

Edited by TwinkChaserSlut
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

All over the UK - so far in the last year from west London to: Birmingham, Manchester,  Hull, Leeds, Portsmouth, Southampton, Newport. 

I always have a plan-B in case of a no-show. I need to have spoken to the person - not just text message - to travel far for a meet. The success rate then is better than average if you speak or facetime - although there are the usual last minute excuses. 

Before I retired,  I would travel for work all over the country,  so I doubt that would actually count,  but I would manipulate assignments to get to areas to meet men I had been chatting with.  One time,  I did travel 100 miles from my home to meet a guy,  the address he gave me was an empty lot.  I called him and he thought it was hilarious that I traveled that far,  only to be pranked.  Lesson learned,  never again.

In the 1990's I drove five hours to a house in the country and stayed overnight. I didn't think he was going to do anything much with me but at around 2am I was woken by him on top of me and after some playing around he finally gave me a welcome fucking. But the next morning it was very much like it never happened and I was just a house guest although I certainly didn't feel unwelcome. 

• 2 weeks later...

In 2009 I flew from Tampa, Florida to Vancouver, Canada to spend 5 days (actually evenings) with a married law enforcement officer.   I met him on the ICU Web Cam program and since I had  a "buddy pass" I used it to fly to Vancouver and every evening at 5 pm I got a knock on my hotel room door and there he was, in his uniform.  He spent the day on horseback, so once his shift was over he just returned his horse to, I don't know where, but my hotel was in his work area so it was convenient.

He explained to me he loved his wife and two kids and that ICU was a great program for him as he was closeted and unless someone saved one of his "instant" messages, he had little chance of getting caught.  We didn't go out to eat, out for drinks, nothing.  Just sex.  

I had friends in Vancouver who insisted I was joking,  saying that there were NO TOPS in Vancouver, but I had promised him I wouldn't give out his name or that he was  part of the city's law enforcement unit.

People thought I was nuts to fly to Canada to hook up with a guy who could only spend two hours an evening with me.  But it was some of the best sex I have ever had and I would do it again if asked.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1