This was salvaged from Bugshare.net, the 'Strictly Stories' section. The remarks that followed the story were salacious, so I decided to include them. The story was a bit incoherent, so I had to do a substantial reworking to get it to read correctly.

It is true what they say about jail: there is more sex on the inside than there is on the outside. I was arrested about 2 years ago. Really was the wrong place at the wrong time, but anyway that is neither here now there. But I will say I was arrested leaving a sex club. I had been there for over 16 hours getting my hole loaded and stretched. Needless to say I was pretty ripe and nasty. The booking process takes a couple of hours. As I sat there in a holding cell, my eyes began to wonder around. The five other guys with me were kind of hot: two black guys, two white guys, and a Latino dude. I could tell a couple of them knew that I was a fag. They would look at me and smirk as they rubbed their cocks very carefully. The best part about the holding cell was the fact that the toilet was basically in the middle of the room. I would nonchalantly watch as these dudes had to piss!! As I watched the stream from each guy's cock, it took all I had to hold down my boner. Just as I had contained my boner, one white dude, big beefy and tatted, sat down on the toilet to dump. You could tell he had been here before as he did not hesitate. Sleaze at its best.

Well, eventually we were done with booking and it was on to the strip search. Two guards took all six of us into a room where the guards ordered us to strip and wait for further instructions. They then ordered each one of us to turn around, bend over and cough when told to do so. When it came to my turn, I turned around, bent over and coughed. I could see the two guards smirking and talking to each other. They approached me and told me to cough again. I had no idea why they had me do that. In any event, as I was coughing, one guard shoved two fingers in my hole and said to his partner "I bet he could smuggle a lot in here." Of course he found nothing, but having his fingers up my hole was okay by me. After they were finished with all of us they gave us our prison clothes and sent us to our assigned housing. As I walked past the guards the one told me that I better get ready for some crazy shit. At that point i did not know what to think, although in hindsight, the sex club was a good introduction!

I was assigned to section 'b' block housing where I would stay until I had my day in court and found out my fate. As I entered my eyes came upon my two cell mates: one of them, Jose, looked like a Mexican / Latino gang member. He was about 5'9, weighed about 165, dark skinned, eyes, and hair. had a couple days of stubble and a ton of tatts. My other cell mate was a huge older black dude named Carl - probably close to 50. He stood about 6'4, 250, big beefy motherfucka.

The first few days went pretty smooth. We did alot of talking and finding out about each other. On the fourth day things got a little twisted. I was laying there on my bunk just chillin, Carl was doing the same when all of a sudden Jose got up to take a shit on the commode. He pulled down his pants and sat down. As he was sitting there he started to look at me in a funny and said that he had something to asked me. I told him to go for it, he had said he had heard I was a filthy fuck pig and he wanted to see my shitter. At that point I frankly did not know what to do. Carl had gotten off of his bunk and was now standing by mine. I just lay there silent and Jose repeated his demand I show him my shitter. Carl then told me if I knew what was good for me, I would comply, mentioning he and Jose were in with the guards and that was how they found all of this out.

Deciding compliance was the better part of prudence, I stood-up and started to undo my pants. Just then, one of the guards from strip search appeared in front of my cell. He sort of just looked in and smirked. So I continued to pull down my pants and raise my legs. As I did, I could smell my ripe nasty hole - none of us had showered in four days. When Jose and Carl saw my hole, they both started talking about it, how big it was and that it looked bigger than a pussy! Jose then told me to come over and suck his cock. I just stood there, at which time Carl then slapped my ass with and open hand, demanding I take care of Jose - but as I moved me to get over there, Carl shoved me back to the bunk, and ordered me on my back, with my legs in the air.

Recognizing the situation in which I found myself was not wildly different than the sex club, I complied, laying on my back, legs in the air, and hole wide open. From my position I could see the guard, he told me to do what I was told. So, when Jose stripped his prison clothing, revealing a hot hairy bod. He walked over and said merely "open-up, man." I was happy to take his big, ripe, nasty cock down my throat. I immediately got hard as I worked on his cock. Carl then came over with his pants undone and his huge black cock out and ordered me to my knees. Jose withdrew his cock, and I slid to my knees, at which point Carl pulled my head onto his cock, telling me to take it all down my pig throat. So there i was on my knees going between Jose and Carlos. They kept telling me that if I took good care of them that they would take good care of me.

The next thing I knew, Jose turned around and, positioning his ass in front of my face, and ordered me to pleasure his balls and hole. Although his hole was far from pristine, I decided this was not the time to be squeamish, so I dove into his ass, and eagerly licked his dirty hairy hole. Carl, meanwhile, ordered me to stand, bending over, and as I resumed my attentions to Jose, Carl started to play with my shitter, telling me how he was going rip it open and make me his bitch. At this point Jose turned-around again, and fed me his rigid cock as I felt Carl ram his beautiful black rod into my hole. Needless to say, I was in heaven: I had Jose's beautiful, uncut cock down my throat and Carl's horse cock in my ass.

Both guys were clearly enjoying themselves. The momentum was building: Jose was leaking a ton of precum, and my hole readily opened to Carl's rod - thankfully. He was far from gentle. Within seconds he was all the way in my hole, pounding away. All the way in and all the way out. He told me he was getting close to putting his nasty seed in my shithole and that I had better not drop any of it - whereupon he pounded harder and deeper until he unleashed his huge thick nasty seed up my hole. Jose then moved to the commode, and sat down, with his cock standing upright, telling me to get up and ride his dick. Happy to comply, I sat down on his lap facing him, his cock sliding up my hole. I could feel Carl's load running out of my loose hole. I started to ride Jose like there was no tomorrow, and was even able to service his ripe pits.

Fuck I love man smell. All too soon Jose ordered me on all fours with my face over the commode. Kneeling behind me, he started to ride my shithole as he pushed my head closer to the toilet, asking me if I liked the smell of his shit. Of course I answered "yes." This drove him even more wild, and he fucked me like there was no tomorrow, smacking my ass, telling me I was shitting on him a bit and that I would have to clean his cock up.

After about 10 minutes of feverish ass-pounding, he finally dumped his load up my sloppy dirty hole, whereupon he pulled his cock out of my ass, and ordered me to clean him up - which I was happy to do. I cleaned every bit of shit and cum off of it.

Afterwards they told me as long as I did what they wanted, I had nothing to worry about. This was just the beginning of the nasty prison fucks!!!

aaah nothing like a good prison story and true there is more sex in there than on the outside horny hot men pinned up with nothing but ass and cock all day where do i sign up.

There really is more sex in (at least) federal confinement; during my 17 months I saw and participated in at least one or two incidents per week; the COs don't care so long as it's not 'in their face'; it is almost always black and white inmates (because neither loses 'face' nor will any of them talk about it with peers); three good things came out of my experience - I learned how to blow a big black dick to his satisfaction; learned how to take a huge black uncut dick up my hole with little lube and in the strangest places with me in the wildest positions; and when (and when not to) go into the communal showers if I wanted to remain 'safe' i.e. not raped.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...