My new doctor

Chapter 12

Turns out being a total slut is a great way to get a good nights sleep. I can’t remember the last time I slept so well. I made it to brunch to find Kevin waiting for me. So to explain Kevin, he’s my best friend. I’ve known him since freshman year at college. I got him through his first STI, his first broken heart when found out the girl he was dating cheated on him, hence his first STI. I was there when he knocked up his new girlfriend during senior year. I was also his best man at his wedding and became godfather to his third kid, Josh. So in other words we had a bit of a history.  His kids even called me uncle Scott. 

He always had a way of getting me to spill all my secrets so I was nervous about brunch. He gave me a hug then immediately asked how I was. “I’m good   Just getting over the flu but good. Works keeping me busy. So what’s going on with Josh?” Smooth right?

“Scott I don’t know what I’m going to do. He’s gay.”

“And? That’s a problem why?”

“No, no I don’t care about that. You know I’m staying with him while I’m in town.” I nodded yes. “Wanda told me not to. That he needed his space just to stay at the hotel but no I wanted to spend some quality time with my son.” He was starting to spiral. 

“Kevin, focus. Tell me what happened.”

“I walked in on him having sex.”

“Yea still not seeing the problem. I mean I’m sure you both were a little shocked but it’s just sex.”

“No! He wasn’t using a condom.”

I bust out laughing. “Oh dear god is that all?”

“It’s not funny. What about all those diseases?”

He was seriously stressing out. “Kevin relax. I’m sure he’s on PrEP so it fine. Plus if he was topping the chance of getting HIV is less than if he was bottoming.”

“I didn’t understand a word you just said.”

“Kevin I’m sure he’s fine. Did you talk to him?”

“Oh my god no! We were both too embarrassed, we’ve barely been able to look each other in the eye.” This was really too funny. If he only knew what I’d been doing yesterday he’d kill over. 

“You should really talk to him if you’re concerned.”

“Well I’m actually flying back home later this afternoon so I don’t think I’ll have the chance. Would you talk to him?”

I was taking a drink as he said that and just about spit the water out. 

“Umm you want me to talk to your son about sex. Thanks but I’ll pass. He’s a grown man.”

Scott, please. You’re both gay and you’re older so you could be a mentor to him.”

“You want me to mentor your son in gay sex?”

He was getting flabbergasted with me, “Scott, no that’s not what I meant at all. Please, you are his godfather after all.”

“Okay fine, what exactly do you want me to tell him?”

“You know just about that safe sex stuff.”

“Okay you win. Can we now please change the subject?”

“Of course,” He said grinning now that he’d gotten his way. “ I must say I was really impressed with his penis. For a short guy he was really big. Must have gotten that from my side of the family.”

“Holy shit I can’t believe we’re discussing your sons dick, and don’t forget I’ve seen yours so if he’s big he didn’t get that from you!”

“Oh that hurts!” He said laughing. He got serious for a second, “but thanks, really I mean it.”

The rest of brunch went off without a hitch and I was soon putting him in a cab. I then proceeded to put Josh at the back of my mind and life returned to normal except, of course I was having a lot more sex! 

Every couple of days Kevin would text to see how it went with Josh and I’d just make some excuse. Finally after about a month of his texts I couldn’t take it any more so I sent Josh a note. 

‘Hey Josh it’s your uncle Scott. Just wondering if you were free for dinner sometime this week?’ He’s young so I really didn’t expect a response any time soon so I was shocked when my phone buzzed with a text. 

‘Hey uncle Scott you don’t need to take me out. I know this is dad trying to meddle.’ This kid was good. I figured we could go on texting all night or I could just call the fucker.

“Uncle Scott, really you don’t need to take me out. I promise I’m fine.”

“Hi Josh. I’m sure you are but you know your father. He’s never going to give either of us any peace until we meet up. I promise we will not discuss your sex life.”

I could practically hear him rolling his eyes. “Okay fine, I suppose I could meet you for dinner. I’m free tonight if you’re game.”

“Perfect! Say half an hour at that diner on your corner.”

“Great see you there.”

If I played my cards right I’d be done quick then I could hit up a new fuck bud in the neighborhood and hopefully get a load or two. 

Now I hadn’t seen Josh in about two years so I wasn’t sure what to expect. Last time I saw him he was a little chunky, had long hair and was wearing really thick glasses. This hot young guy saw me walk in to the diner and raised his hand in my direction. I looked behind me thinking someone had come in after me but I was alone. “Uncle Scott, over here.”

Wow the last years had been good to him. “Fuck me Josh you look amazing.” He stood up and gave me a hug. 

“Thanks, you too. You’ve got more ink.”

“And you look totally different. Fuck, no wonder your dad’s worried about you,” I said chuckling. He was about 5’6”, 160lbs, all muscles, tanned, from what I could tell he looked pretty smooth up top but his legs were hairy. His hair was cut short on the sides but a little longer on top. Like me, he was wearing shorts and a tank top. 

He smiled, “my last roommate was a personal trainer.”

“Well damn he did good work.”

He started blushing. “Thanks, I like the new me.”

“You look hot. I’m sure if your dick is as big as your dad says it is you have no problems finding guys to fuck either.” Holy shit I can’t believe I just said that to my godson. 

“He grinned, “dad said I had a big dick?”

“He tried to infer you got it from him, but believe me I’ve seen his and let’s just say he’s not what I would call well endowed.”  

He started laughing, “I’ve seen his and grandpa’s and I can assure you my size didn’t come from his side of the family. But wait did dad and you ever...you know?”

Okay how did I get into this conversation?? “Umm well, we were roommates you know.”

“Yes, and...”

“I may have sucked him off a time or two.”

“Oh my god I knew it!”

“You cannot tell him I told you that. He’d kill me.”

He was trying really hard not to laugh. “I always had a feeling about my dad.”

“Your dad is not gay. We were kids in college and he was usually drunk and needed to get off, and trust me he never returned the favor.”

“Well maybe but I have to say when he walked in on me fucking the twink he certainly was tenting in the pants if you know what I mean.”

“Wait, what? Really?” He was shaking his head yes and grinning like a fool. “Well damn! Okay enough talking about your dad,” I chuckled. 

“Fine, so do you want to talk about my sex life then?” He was smirking. 

“You’re enjoying this aren’t you?”

“Yea it’s fun watching you squirm.”

“You little shit.  Even though you’ve got all those muscles I can still put you over my knee young man.”

“Ummm uncle Scott I had no idea you were so kinky.” He winked at me. 

“Oh Josh, you have no idea how twisted I am,” I started to give him an evil grin. 

He gulped and grabbed his drink. This was fun!

“Umm, Yea...so this conversation just got, umm I’m not really sure what.”

I started laughing, “sorry didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable.”

“No, no, this just isn’t at all how I imagined dinner going.”

“Me either. We can change the topic if you’d like?”

“Well actually, since we’ve already gone to an uncomfortable place,” he chuckled nervously, “can I ask you some questions?”

“Of course anything.”

“So what’s your opinion of barebacking? I mean I’m assuming dad told you he caught me fucking without a condom.” 

“Is it safe to assume that your cool with fucking raw seeing how you were doing it?”

“The twink really wanted me to breed him and I was out of condoms.  Me personally I honestly don’t feel strongly one way or the other but friends would kill me if they knew I fucked raw.”

“Are you on PrEP?” I asked. 

“Nope. I know I should be but just haven’t gotten around to it yet.”

“So are you mostly a top and how did it feel when you were fucking him?”

“I’m versatile. Fucking raw felt absolutely amazing at least a 10 times better than being covered up; although, I’ve never been fucked raw though.”

About this time our cute waiter brought out our food. He took one look at Josh and said, “honey, bareback is the only way! And I can tell your hot daddy here agrees with me 100%.” His hand glazed down my back, inside my tank top, dipping down to touch my newest tattoo that Max had just finished up a few days ago. He patted my back and walked away. 

“Ummm ok that was interesting. So daddy is he right?” The little shit was grinning from ear to ear. 

“First of all don’t ever call me daddy again! I may be old enough but I’m definitely not a daddy. And secondly, we’ll fuck it, yeah he’s right I never use condoms.”

“Are you on PrEP?”

“Nope,” I smiled and wiggled my eyebrows at him. “There’s a lot of guys who don’t believe in condoms, in fact they don't think any gay man should use them.”

“Yea my friends are definitely not in that camp. They think guys that bareback are really stupid and get what they deserve.”

“And what do you think?”

“I think it feels amazing and honestly don’t really see any problems with it. I’ve just learned to keep my mouth quiet around them.”

“Maybe you need new friends,” I said winking at him. 

“I think you may be right. So you really never use condoms, and you’re not on PrEP?”

“I had some very good friends show me how amazing sex could be and not a fucking condom was ever in sight.”

“Do you worry about HIV?”

“Not any more.”

“Not anymore?” He asked with a skeptical look on his face. “Does that mean your, you know, are you...”

“It’s okay Josh you can say it.”

“Are you HIV positive?”

“What would you say if I was?” He was squirming in his seat and seemed to be adjusting his crotch. Hmmm was this conversation making him hard??

“Umm honestly I think it’s kind of hot. The thoughts making me hard. God that’s so fucked up right.”

“Nope! Not fucked up at all!” By this time I was getting rather hard. Josh excused himself to go to restroom. I think he needed to digest our conversation. But I noticed his shorts were looking rather snug as well. 

He was gone quite awhile and I was starting think maybe he’d ditched me when he came wandering back to the table. Instead of heading straight for his seat he walked around so he could pass behind me. 

“Everything okay? You’re looking a bit like the cat who ate the canary.” 

“Um, I’m good. I uh just was talking to our waiter while I was in the bathroom and he uh mentioned the tattoo on your back.”

“Just talking?” I raised my eyebrows and gave him my serious look. He started blushing and looked sheepishly away from me. “Uh huh, that’s what I thought. He taste good?” I didn’t think it was possible for someone to go even redder. This was really a lot of fun. 

“So what about my tat?”

“Well he mentioned that it kinda looked like it might be a bio hazard sign.”

“And did that turn him on?”

“Not sure but but he sure as hell shot his load pretty quick.”

“Does it turn you on? It’s okay if it does.” I winked at him. 

“Uncle Scott, I don’t understand what’s happening to me. The thought of you being poz has me rock hard.” 

“Josh, let me tell you a little story.” I proceeded to tell him about the last two months of my life. His jaw hit the floor and he looked at me with hunger. 

“Holy fuck that is the hottest shit I have ever heard. Uncle Scott will you poz my tight faggot ass?”

• Like 43
  • Upvote 9
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 3

On 12/6/2019 at 10:14 PM, nymidtowneast said:

. But what scared me the most was the wicked PA piercing he had. It looked like a wheel with spokes, sharp spokes. 

I wonder if it was like this one.

Have always wanted one in mehttps://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2019_12/892739750_spikedPA.jpg.2aae202c7baa9fa99df7b957a04e377a.jpg

spiked PA.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TTFN said:

I wonder if it was like this one.

Have always wanted one in me[think before following links] https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2019_12/892739750_spikedPA.jpg.2aae202c7baa9fa99df7b957a04e377a.jpg

https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2019_12/892739750_spikedPA.jpg.2aae202c7baa9fa99df7b957a04e377a.jpg

That’s exactly what I was picturing when I wrote that part. Great pic!

• Upvote 1

Chapter 13

“Josh, I’m going to go pay the check, hopefully without too many people noticing my erection. If you’re serious about getting knocked up meet me outside the diner. This is your one chance to change your mind.” I made it to the counter with only a few disgusted looks from a few people and several more looks from guys who were practically licking their lips. 

Josh was waiting for me outside. He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards his apartment, which thank god was just around the corner. We barely made it upstairs before he had his tongue down my throat. I pushed him down to his knees. “You’re a horny little fucker aren’t you? Get me wet, that’s all the lube you’re getting.” He pulled my shorts down and went to town. He noticed the bio tat on my hip and started tracing it with his finger while he continued to suck me.”

“You like that ink huh.” He moaned even louder. I pushed him off my dick and told him to strip. He had a studio apartment so it didn’t take much to make it to the bed. “Get on your back present your pussy to me.”

He immediately assumed the position with his legs in the air. “Fuck look at that hairy hole,” I said then dived in to get a taste. I ate his 22 year old ass like I was starving. He was going crazy. 

“Fuck me uncle Scotty, fuck me. Stick your toxic cock in my neg pussy and fucking knock me up! Please,” he whined. 

I removed my tongue and replaced it with my fingers. Two slipped in rather easily. Mmm looks like you’re already a little loose.”

“My neighbor fucked me right before I met you for dinner. He’s pretty big.”

“I assume he didn’t breed you?”

“No,” he said ashamed, “he used a condom.”

I had worked up to three fingers now. “No condoms after tonight ever again. Understood?”

“YES!” He screamed, “no condoms, no condoms.”

I removed my fingers and was now standing at the foot of the bed with his legs in my hands. “This is your last chance. As soon as I shove my toxic dick deep in your neg pussy there’s no going back.”

“Do it!!”

In one go I was balls deep inside him. My dicks about 6.5” and pretty thick. “You like that toxic precum lubing up your pussy?”

“Oh fuck!” he said. I started pulling in and out making him moan each time I rammed my cock back inside. 

“Don’t stop! Knock me up!!” He kept saying over and over. I’m not sure how long I continued to plow his ass. I think we both lost track of time, but eventually I could tell I was close so I shoved my cock as deep as possible and blew my load. It’s amazing how much bigger my loads seem to be when I’m breeding a neg hole. 

I looked my godson in the eye as I slowly pulled out. “How you doing Josh?”

“Holy fuck that was awesome!” He looked down at his stomach which was covered in cum. 

“Damn boy, do you usually come without touching yourself?”

“Nope, that was definitely a first.”

“Well I’ll take that as a compliment. No second thoughts about the toxic cum fighting to change you forever?”

“Only one.” Oh no here comes the regret, I thought. Then he said, “I need more!”

“What was that?”

“Don’t tease me uncle Scott. I need more poz cum!”

“Damn I’m proud of you!”

“Scotty not kidding here. I’ve never been so fucking horny in my life. Please I need more!”

“Sorry, I need to recharge for a bit. I’m definitely more a bottom so I understand what you’re going through. Let me see what I can do.” I sent out a group text to the guys, Chad, Chris, Matty and Dr. Manning to see if any of them were available to offer their cum to a neg boy in need. I also sent them a pic of his cunt dripping with my load. While I was waiting for a response I went on bbrt to see if anyone was close by. Interesting, there was a poz guy that appeared to be right on top of us. I sent him a message, ‘hey, I have a young guy here who just took his first poz load and he’s hungry for more. You interested?’

‘Fuck yeah! Fucked a guy earlier but he made me wrap up. Where’s the slut at?’

Turned out Josh and the guy lived in the same building. I gave him the apartment number and less than five minutes later there was a knock on the door. 

“Josh, get on all fours with your ass towards the door.”

I let the guy in and greeted him. He immediately started stripping. “How did you convince this slut to take your poz load? I’ve been trying for months to breed him but he always makes me wrap up.”

At the sound of the guys voice Josh turned his head and let out a squeak. “Eyes forward!” I snapped. “This doesn’t concern you.” He gulped and faced forward. “I think he’s a natural chaser, just needed the right push. I’m an old trusted family friend.”

“Cool. I’d decided after I fucked him today that next time I was going to doctor the condom. His ass is just too good not to be pozzed.” With that he slammed his hard 8” cock all the way in causing Josh to scream out in pain. “Come on boy you’ve already had me in you once today and you have your friends toxic load inside you as lube, so man up.” 

While he was busy working on my godson’s ass I noticed I had a few messages from the guys. 

‘Damn is that your poz load leaking from that nice ass?’ Asked Matty. ‘Umm a neg ass, I’m in,’ was Chad’s response. And Chris wanted to know how many loads he had so far. Dr. Manning’s text was the best. ‘Address?’

‘Yep, my load. Just one so far but currently his poz neighbor is giving him his second.’ I then sent the address. 

Josh was moaning like a whore as the guy started grunting and blasted his load. He pulled out and Josh collapsed on the bed. I smacked his ass and told him, “hey slut, once someone’s given you their gift you always say thank you, then clean off their cock. No questions asked.”

He quickly flipped around and thanked him profusely then started sucking his cock. When he finished Josh said, “I’m sorry for making you wrap up sir, thank you for the load I’ll never ask for a condom again.”

“Oh you better believe that boy and I’m going to have to make you pay for all the times you made me go safe.” With that he told Josh to open his mouth. He held his face, spit in his mouth and said, “good boy, now swallow. Nice, there’s hope for you yet.” He turned to me and said, “thanks for breaking him in and inviting me over. Have a good night.” 

As he was opening the door to leave, there was another young man getting ready to knock. He backed up in surprise when the door opened. The neighbor winked at him and said, “the sluts all lubed up and ready for you, happy breeding.”

The new guy looked confused and just shut the door behind him. “Uhhh Josh, what the fuck man?” He looked from Josh to me, both of us naked. 

“Zack, what are you doing here?”

“We were supposed to meet at the bar for drinks an hour ago. I’ve been texting and calling you but you didn’t respond so here I am. Obviously you got sidetracked.”

I’d taken a seat on the bed and was stroking my dick which was rapidly starting to wake up and took a good look at Zack. He looked about the same age as Josh, 5’8”, cute, a few extra pounds. Very fuckable.

“Sorry Zack, I had dinner with my uncle Scott and well we...” he stopped and looked at me and then back to Zack, not quite sure what to say.

I jumped in, “sorry I didn’t mean to monopolize him tonight, we just lost track of time.”

Josh, your uncle’s fucking you?”

“Well, technically he’s my godfather, I just call him my uncle.” 

This whole time Josh was fingering his ass. After a few seconds he took his cum covered fingers and licked them off. Zack watched the whole time with his mouth open. 

“Holy fuck Josh, is that cum? Did they cum inside you? Did you bareback?”

“Yes, yes and oh my god yes! Zack you have to try it. I’m never using condoms again.”

My phone pinged so I got up to check it. As I did Zack noticed my bio haz tat on my back. He stage whispered to Josh, “dude he has a biohaz tat. Fuck that means he’s poz.”

“Right again.”

I noticed I could see Zack’s cock growing in his shorts. I grabbed his cock through the fabric and squeezed. “Seems like you kinda of like the thought of poz com yourself son.”

“No, no, no, I don’t want to be pozzed.”

“Your brain maybe saying that but your cock doesn’t seem to agree. Does that turn you on seeing your friend finger his sloppy cunt?”

Josh spreed his legs open and leaned back on the bed. “You should taste the cum, it’s delicious.”

I pushed him forward and he automatically dropped to his knees and dove into Josh’s ass. 

As he was busy eating out Josh there was a knock on the door. I opened up to find Matty and the doc. I gave them both a hug and a deep kiss. 

“Hmm that’s not what I pictured when you said his poz neighbor,” Matty said motioning at Zack.

“Oh no, you just missed the neighbor. That’s Zack, Josh’s neg friend who just stopped by to check on him since they were supposed to meet up earlier tonight. Oh and he does not want to be pozzed.”

“Could have fooled me!” Matty said. 

Doc added, “well we’ll just have to see what we can do to change his mind. 

• Like 34
  • Upvote 10
  • Piggy 2

On 10/19/2019 at 8:30 AM, S6AT6A6N said:

Chapter One:

My boyfriend were out at our favourite restaurant celebrating two occasions. Our 4 year anniversary, and my promotion at work which entailed me going to Boston, from England, for 6 months. I was due to leave in 1 week. Once we got home from our happy celebrations, we carried on drinking with our own chilled Champagne on a blanket, on the floor, with some sweet sugary nibbles, Mediterranean house music, and each others wonderful company. Our own little picnic. We laughed, reminisced, made more plans for the future, and of course, we ending up having our usual wild passionate sex which had not dwindled at all in all the time we had been a couple.

The evening ended with emptying the load in my balls deep inside his ass. We were both Neg, and Monogamous, so, all was fine in our own little world.

As our final week together for a long while went on, we both became anxious. We really did not want to be away from one another. BUT, in the long term I was doing this for us, to give us a better future. And then, that dreaded day came. My flight. He took me to the airport, and we shared our goodbye that went on for far too long, with mutual waves through floods of tears as I disappeared through security. Once I was settled on the other side we continued our very emotional goodbyes via app. It was so hard, but, this had to be done.

But, would my plan for a better future for me and my man go smoothly, or would there be repercussions? 😈

Once I arrived in Boston there was a chauffeur waiting to drive me to my new apartment for the next 6 months. I was already missing my Man terribly, yet, excited too to be in new unknown surroundings. It was all so thrilling. My employers had rented me a rather posh apartment in a well to-do part of town. My boyfriend would be squealing if he saw this. Our home was comfy, and merely modest. And we were happy with what we had, for the time being. 

I had a shower, then went out for a quick meal, came home, prepared for my first day at work the following day, took some sleepers so I could get onto Boston time, and I was very soon asleep, ready for the next part to my life.

The following day I awoke fully refreshed, and arrived into work bang on time at 8am, eager to begin. On my first day at work I spent it with my boss, who with great strong strides and authority marched over to me and shook my hand, introducing himself;

- Good Morning. You must be Steven from England.

I am a confident being, but suddenly I felt my stomach knot. INSTANT sexual tension!

- Ye ... Yeah. I mean, yes, yes I am. Good Morning to you too. And you are?
- I am Ayan. Come through to my office. Follow me.

I could not help but notice the extremely abnormal over sized package in his groin area, and down his leg. Wha .... I would very soon be thinking of Ayan as my *daytime boss*. We spent the day talking about my role, duties, and how the company operates, plus getting to know each other on a personal level too. It was all very laid back, whilst also retaining a certain air of formality, with that bubbling obvious two way sexual tension going on. He seemed to be keen on probing me about my hobby as a Dancer, which I put on the hobbies section on my application for the post. Having both came out to one another earlier in the day and our instant spark, I felt at ease to be able to tell him I have danced and do dance as a Go-Go boi as I really enjoyed doing it, and the extra money comes in handy, not that I need it. 

As I spoke his huge nipples underneath his pristine crisp ironed shirt seemed to become aroused. poking and pressing underneath the fabric, causing it to form two unmistakable and mouth-watering cotton mountains. My virgin cunt twitched! Virgin? Yes, but more about that later https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/emoticons/default_wink.png

After my first day at work he took me out to dinner at a posh restaurant, which was then promptly followed on with a  gay bar. It wasn't your typical crazy bar. The Music was subtle, gentle and quiet enough so you could have a proper conversation and minus any of the also typical sexual energy you frequently would find. Perfect for me as I was faithful to my boyfriend of 4 years back home in England, for which I was very clear to Ayan. We started out with a few cocktails each.

- I hope you are not a bottom. Lots of hungry virile tops more than willing to plant their seed inside a cute young English boy like yourself.

His charm and confidence made me feel relaxed, so his sussing me out did not make me feel uncomfortable. His directness and air of control once again made my Virgin cunt twitch! 🍑

On 6/13/2018 at 2:04 PM, Guest latintoppoz said: