Faggot Cumdumps-Do you wanna suck your fathers cock?

My dad, no. But my brother from his side, absolutely. Dude gets a little hands on when hes drunk and looks me down a lot. Hes a total beast of a construction worker in Boston. I feel like i could definitely get him to fuck me. And I'm all for it. 

• Like 1

I have sex with my biological father frequently. We mostly go out to the sex clubs and start fucking and sucking each other to get the party started. Nothing more fulfilling than going out for an orgy date with your father. It is bliss having my ass full of my father's sperm and going home together and having him fall asleep in my arms. 

On 8/18/2022 at 2:29 PM, gangbangsuperstar said:

aww too bad. its like the golden grail for us cocksucking faggots. I hope you at least sucked off your brother a bunch of times. I find most of the best cocksuckers I know learned on their brothers and cousins like me.

Thank you for your comment. Now that I’m older I’m more interested in my brother’s cock, especially when I party. My weakness is a thick uncut  cock with plenty of foreskin. And both brothers fit this category. The hot one has seen me naked and I once had a top fuck Me when bro came back from work. It was awkward but I like knowing my bro knows how much of a bottom and submissive r bitch I am. The top was tall and muscular. Maybe tho will take the hint sometime 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

my b

36 minutes ago, Boyslut said:

Thank you for your comment. Now that I’m older I’m more interested in my brother’s cock, especially when I party. My weakness is a thick uncut  cock with plenty of foreskin. And both brothers fit this category. The hot one has seen me naked and I once had a top fuck Me when bro came back from work. It was awkward but I like knowing my bro knows how much of a bottom and submissive r bitch I am. The top was tall and muscular. Maybe tho will take the hint sometime 

my older brothers big meaty cock helped me become the talented cocksucker I am who could deepthroat before I could cum. my fathers cock ended up being the beneficiary of all that practice. best thing about a brother is his cock is always there and available. he felt the same way about my warm wet mouth and supple throat. so daily cocksucking practice with him and a couple of his buddies, often several times a day turned my throat into a fleshlight.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 8/20/2022 at 6:26 PM, Aidsbait said:

there is absolutely nothing wrong with a willing cockhungry, cumthirsty, cocksucking faggot getting don on his knees to suck his biological fathers cock and drink his cum. any femboy cumdumpster like me with an unquenchable thirst for cum and hunger for hard cock probably should be sucking off his father, brothers, male cousins, uncles and any other relatives or friends who want to get a really good NSA blowjob from a talented cocksucker. I am proud of having sucked off my biological father, both biological brother, 2 cousins and an uncle and even more proud to say that 5 of them also blew loads into my pussy from fucking me. l absolutely LOVE sucking my fathers big, meaty, veiny cock. I am a lucky faggot who actually is blessed by drinking his fathers cum and once in awhile, having my biological father fuck me up the ass and blow his load in my t-girl fuckhole. there is no cock in the world that I would rather suck.fucktoyshirt.jpg.cf92e2bd747f2a7da2013deda3d21f38.jpg

x-cocksucker.jpg

Dad and his brother tried to "rape" my pink smooth boyhole at a young age.  Uncle had me pinned down face down on my stomach and dad was holding my hips up . They then noticed that this faggot was pushing my pussy into dads cock. They loosened their grip and stopped to make sure of what was happening.  As dad saw his young faggot boy's pink tight pussy pushing into his cock he said : Yeaaaaaa faggot,  u love daddies cock in that faggot pussy don't u? Hearing dad calling me a faggot woke something up in me. I was sooooo horny. Like a little slut in heat. My pussy relaxed more and more with every faggot used. Dad was groaning and telling his brother how tight and wet my faggot cunt is . My uncle then started to degrade me calling me a slut, whore, faggot  while dad kept trying to get his raging cock into my tight faggot pussy.  With all the degrading I became brainwashed and I just slammed into dads cock until I felt his balls slap into me . Dad and his brother love to pretend rape me and I love playing along. Between the two or them they filled me with 5 loads that night. By 17 I was seducing moms and dads male friends to fuck me, I had my dads and mom's brothers all seduced . I managed to seduce most or my friends dads. Let's say that I was well known amongst the men in my community and I still am. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 8/22/2022 at 11:05 PM, Hairypiglet said:

Honestly, I've never been attracted to my father, however, I have seen his dick and it is wondrous to behold, a fucking jawbreaker... as thick as a beer bottle and almost as long.

I've always been jealous of that and I have no clue where he gets it from because my cousins, brother, and grandfather... all average.

My dad is 8 inches thick uncut. Very veiny cock. Das claimed my boypussy at a young age . He tried to rape me until he noticed I wasn't resisting and that I was pushing my pussy into his cock.

• Piggy 1

On 8/6/2022 at 5:47 AM, Boyslut said:

I thought about when I was little but not recently. This was after I was introduced to cocksucking by my cousin and was curious about my dad’s huge member. He slept naked ao id see it all the time . I guess I missed my chance but it’s prob better that way? My brother has a very nice cock too…

Tbh nothing beats dads cock. I get so turned on knowing that the cock that made me is using my pussy for sexual release 

• Like 1

On 6/27/2021 at 11:55 AM, bjbottom said:

I began sucking my father off while he was passed out drunk when I was 13 or 14 years old.   It started around 1979, before I knew anything about homosexuality (other than knowing no one wanted to be called a homo or faggot) or gay culture and community.   Fortunately he "woke up" one night when I had his cock in my mouth.   Although I was afraid, because he was angry to find me on his cock, it must have aroused him as it was the first time I took his piss, and passive role in being face-fucked by him.    I would suck his cock for a number of years, he was the first man to fuck my ass.   When my older brother found out, and he realized our dad was not forcing me, he started using me as well. 

Nothing beats serving the cock that made u.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

I dont care what anyone thinks. I LOVE sucking my fathers big fat meaty, veiny, big low hanging balls having man cock. first of all it is a big beautiful cock. a true cocksuckers cock, feels great stuffing my entire windpipe closed. sometimes I think not only was I born to suck cock but I was born to suck my fathers cock. its like the perfect shape for me to suck off using my whole throat to jerk him off. I love being a cumdumpster for hundreds and hundreds of strangers and anonymous breeders but there are fewer things I enjoy more than getting down on my knees in one of his favourite slutty girl outfits and sucking my biological fathers cock with all my skills until I actually milk the cum out of his balls and drink it down like milk. today my real daddy bought me 2 new miniskirts and a sexy dress so I showed him my gratitude by sucking 2 loads of cum out of his cock in the new skirts. a lot of faggots and whores are ashamed of servicing their father or uncle or brothers or cousins or dressing like a slutty girl and taking loads in both ends from whoever wants a turn, but I am proud of all of those things, especially having the girl balls to suck off my own father regularly.daddyslilgirl.png.3a3edf341c4feabeddadf9563e446c87.pngdaddyslilcumdump.jpg.394a5fc059fd572429848e788f33c299.jpg

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

when I started sucking cock I also realized I would have to hit up older boys cause none of the boys my age were blowing loads yet and I have always been most focused on getting that that load in/on me. so thats when I started blowing guys in the neighbourhood and older boys in school and even my brother buddies. I sucked most of those boys off secretly, one or two at a time. as a matter of fact with the three buddies my brother knew about and that he shared my holes with REGULARLY I asked him to let me suck them off. so they would routinely get together and let me suck them off for hours. sometimes just one or two of them, sometimes (when I was lucky) all 4 of them. when they started fucking me a couple of them started using me virtually EVERY day. with my older cousin, he had two older boys he shared me with a bunch of times but he actually brought them to me and told me to suck them off, so like 2, 3 times a week, we would hang out in the one boys room while his parents were at work and I would suck everyone off a couple times. they all started fucking me after my brother and his friends. with my younger brother I was more proactive and ended up sucking off a dozen of them at least once or twice, but he only actively shared me with one other boy. the other ones I offered blowjobs and sucked them off on the download whenever they wanted or were around. 2 of them would stop by “looking for him” often to where it was obvious they were stopping in for a quick, easy, sure thing blowjob. but none of those cocks or ny of the thousands of strangers cocks or even my uncles deliciouscock compares to using my mouth and throat to suck the cum out of my biological fathers balls or the feeling of my biological father lined up behind me while I’m down on my hands and knees dressed like a cheap street whore, grabbing me by my tiny waist with his big manly hands and ramming his big fat, meaty cock in and out of my pussy so that he can blow his load into my guts.

Screenshot 2022-11-09 at 2.56.03 PM.png

• Piggy 1