"Todd & I"

garsento

I like this story about the relationship between two bisexual men.

[think before following links] https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/assgm-list/conversations/messages/4797

t's hard to remember when I first noticed him. I remember being struck by his dark good looks and his easy manners. It didn't take me long to realize that he was probably a closeted bisexual, like me. His voice, though resonant and pleasant, isn't very deep. The way he walks, and the way he holds his hands, give him away too. I've come across many married bisexuals. I've made a habit of studying how they unconsciously give themselves away and by avoiding some of those behaviors I've been able to hide my orientation better than most. Regardless, whenever I could, I'd allow my eyes to linger on Todd's body to the point where he couldn't fail to notice that he'd piqued my interest.

Todd is the owner of a successful business. Our relationship started long ago when he invited my wife and I to a small party. I'll always remember how handsome he was that night. Todd was relaxed and playful and looked so great in casual shorts & a T-shirt and a hat he wore to cover his thinning hair. He doesn't need to be sensitive about his hair; he's a very sexy guy.

He sat at an outdoor patio table with my wife and I, and I had the good luck to be sitting next to him. We all laughed and talked as we ate. At one point, Todd crossed his legs, and so doing, accidentally bumped his foot against my leg. An accident, I thought to myself, but felt my heart thumping in my chest regardless. The both of us had so much at stake, surely he wouldn't make a pass at me in front of our wives? We talked for a bit longer, when again, I felt the nudge of his foot against my leg, this was a bit longer than the last bump.

This time, I felt much less sure it was accidental. While it was true our legs were under the table, it was regular sized patio table, not that small and also there was the fact that he didn't excuse himself when he touched me. In our society, the most accidental touch, or even when avoiding a collision of some sort, apologies are standard procedures on both sides. But, he offered none, and I too was silent.

The evening progressed, and with the food eaten and dishes taken away, some played pool while others sat and talked; others watched TV in a small bedroom that had been converted to a den of sorts. Todd circulated through the company, and I lost track of his movements after an hour or so.

I eventually felt the need to find the bathroom, and found one down a main hallway. I locked the door to the hallway, however there was a thin pocket door that led into what I assumed was a master bedroom or the like that I didn't bother with locking. It didn't seem likely to me that anyone would be in the bedrooms during the party.

As I urinated I focused my attention on the decor of the bathroom-which was disgusting. It was done up in early 1970's colors of gold and greens replete with hideous antiquing on the cabinetry and I considered what I would rip out and repaint if I owned the place. After zipping up and tapping the flush handle on the commode, I went over to the sink and found on the counter there were paper napkins instead of towels intended for use as hand towels. Tacky.

I commenced to wash my face, as I have rather oily skin that I'm sensitive about so I do what I can to reduce the sheen. I was just rinsing my face when I felt, rather than heard, someone enter the
room through the unlocked pocket door behind me and then I heard the sound of a stream of urine splashing in the toilet.

I was startled and quickly rinsed my eyes so I could see who it was who dared to enter the bathroom before I quitted it.

It was Todd standing at the toilet behind me, legs slightly spread, one hand directing his flow into the bowl. I stood staring at him, my hands and face dripping, feeling the blood rush to my groin. The pressure from my pants told me I was close to an erection, but not quite. I left the water running on the sink in order to mask anything he might have to say.

Todd finished, and I saw his arm shake as he shook his penis to rid it of the last few drops of urine. Then he turned around, slowly, as if unsure of the reception he would receive. I looked at his face questioningly, and he smiled slightly as he brought one finger to his mouth to indicate silence. I then allowed my eyes to drop to his groin, and found that he'd unzipped his shorts and tucked his underwear underneath his ample scrotum. His cock was semi-erect and was nicely offset by his lush pubic bush.

I quickly grabbed a few napkins, wiped the remaining water off my face and then dropped to my knees as Todd walked towards me. He took my head in his hands as he guided his now fully erect penis into my open and willing mouth. I lavished attention to his beautiful organ, licking up and down his generously sized shaft and around its flared head. I then pulled my mouth off his shaft and licked his scrotum, biting and tugging on it until he leaned down and whispered "Suck my dick some more," so I immediately slid his shaft back into my mouth.

After several more minutes, I started to get a little tired, and Todd seemed to sense my fatigue. Presently he pulled up onto my feet, and quickly undid my belt and trousers and pushed them and my underwear down around my ankles. At once his head dove down and he swallowed my own hard cock as his hand expertly manipulated my tender testicles within their drooping pouch. It was so delicious that after a few scant minutes I nearly staggered and fell with the sensations his mouth was delivering.

With that, Todd stood up and then turned me around to face the wall, my hands automatically spread against the way to help me keep my balance. I had no idea what he wanted to do next, but I was so inflamed with lust that I was beyond caring. I heard him spit a little, then I felt his body heat behind me as he laid his body against mine, and felt the tip of his cock sliding up and down the crack of my ass. Then his hands settled on my hips, pulling my ass towards him slightly and I felt the hard, yet soft head of his cock nudging against my anus. He thrust a little, then withdrew and I heard him spit again. His dick returned to its position at the center of my ass, and this time he pressed it into my body.

A very sharp cramp stabbed through me, I involuntarily jumped and tried to pull away from the pain, but Todd held me firmly and planted a kiss on my neck and whispered for me to relax. We held our position for what must have been a full minute, and then Todd began some small thrusting movements, gradually taking possession of my ass until he had his organ completely buried within me. I felt full and uncomfortable, but the cramp had subsided and I was feeling better with each passing second.

Eventually, Todd began making some small thrusting movements, and while doing so he reached around and began to massage my somewhat wilted cock back into an erection. Then he started withdrawing his penis about halfway and then thrusting it completely up inside of me.

"I've wanted you for so long," Todd whispered into my ear as he continued his gentle thrusting. "Do you like that cock up inside your ass?"

I started to nod my approval when suddenly I began to orgasm, one of the most intense orgasms of my life. My cum spurted out of my penis and spattered against the wall I was facing. Todd continued to thrust into my ass, which suddenly became painful to me as my muscles seemed to contract tightly with my orgasm. After about four or five more thrusts he grunted softly and suddenly held himself very still. I could feel faint pulses of his penis through the ring of muscles of my ass, and felt a rather cool sensation inside my ass that I instinctually knew was his seed flowering inside of me.

Todd's softening cock slid out of my body and slowly we hobbled over to sink and cleaned up the best we could. I took some napkins and wiped the wall down, taking care no evidence was left on the floor either. I was suddenly tired beyond measure, and Todd looked weary too. We washed up in silence, and then Todd pecked me on the cheek and slipped silently out the pocket door, while I left the bathroom via the hallway door.

And so thus began our affair. We both love and have a regard and consideration for our respective wives and families, and don't foresee any divorces or anything like that. While our first encounter served to satisfy our mutual lust, during our subsequent adventures eventually we came to have a certain affection for each other. Whenever we can, we get together to give each other that which only two men can give.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

• 1 year later...

This part of the story was hilarious!

As I urinated I focused my attention on the decor of the bathroom-which was disgusting. It was done up in early 1970's colors of gold and greens replete with hideous antiquing on the cabinetry and I considered what I would rip out and repaint if I owned the place. After zipping up and tapping the flush handle on the commode, I went over to the sink and found on the counter there were paper napkins instead of towels intended for use as hand towels. Tacky.