On 10/26/2022 at 7:48 AM, blackrobe said:

That pretty much covers my own hypotheses as well. I think the sexual frustration coming from the repression of the (man) sex they really need is an additional layer as well.

Since I don't know what region of Australia you're in (it's a big country) its hard to layer on possible local cultural and multi-cultural factors too. Aussie men have their own masculine baggage. My daddy here in Seattle loves sending me home to my husband filled with his seed as well. I think there's some universality on both sides of the equation. 

Here in Australia, BBC is quite rare. The demographics just don't support it. Gay or Bi BBC is even more rare. The demand is quite overwhelming to be honest. I've never struggled to find someone to breed, and i had to overcome my own apprehensions when it came to sex with married men. But they are always readily available, very passionate and in general i just love the aspect of converting a "straight married guy".  

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, KingB028 said:

Here in Australia, BBC is quite rare. The demographics just don't support it. Gay or Bi BBC is even more rare. The demand is quite overwhelming to be honest. I've never struggled to find someone to breed, and i had to overcome my own apprehensions when it came to sex with married men. But they are always readily available, very passionate and in general i just love the aspect of converting a "straight married guy".  

I'm well aware.

I was born and raised in Sydney and, while it's a huge melting pot of different ethnicities, people of African descent are certainly not as common. Looking at the latest Census data only reveals the most recent foreign born Australians (29% of the total population in 2021), it doesn't illuminate earlier Asian and European and ROW migration or enumerate their descendants.

I'm glad you're enjoying being so in demand there. I suspect you'd be in demand here as well, but the accent advantage isn't the same.