Oral std

I’d still go to your bathhouse of choice. Enjoy yourself and have fun with lots of cum. Get tested regularly for STDs and treatment when STDs show up. My five cents of advice. 🐷 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Yes herpes on my dick from sucking cock (I did not care what that scab was).   I’ve seen others get a H2 infection across their bottom lip including a guy who sucked mine when I had no visible outbreaks. He only got that one time and I fucked him lots of times after that. 

I always seem to  have a herpes type break out after sucking  cock. Back of my throat is always red and sore aftewards. Sometimes a head ache, but that could just be the viagara talking. Sometimes very dry mouth for days..  Too lazy to go to a doctor unless I'm crazy sick with fever 

10 hours ago, Opensesame said:

Chlamydia is actually not common orally for still unknown reasons. I read up on this after a recent bout of rectal Ch. 

Ha, interesting, but true.  i guess i've just been  lucky.  i stand corrected, shouldn't just go on my experience.

Oral sex is not a common cause of infection with this bacteria. Chlamydia is less likely to be transmitted during oral sex because the bacteria that cause chlamydia prefer to target the genital area rather than the throat. This is why it is unlikely for chlamydia to be transmitted from mouth-to-penis and penis-to-mouth contact, although it is still possible. It is even less likely for transmission to take place from vagina-to-mouth or anus-to-mouth contact. Transmission is not known to occur from mouth-to-vagina and mouth to anus contact

[think before following links] [think before following links] http://chlamydiacoalition.org/chlamydia-101/transmission/

Edited by drscorpio
Removed formatting to make more visible

• 3 weeks later...

I should probably knock on apiece of wood. In all my years of sucking cock and fucking bareback I have never had any diseases. But I figure there are years of cum in my throat and in my ass ahead. If I contact something I will hopefully be cured with some meds. Anyway I never plan on stopping enjoying cock.