"Worthless cumdump"

tallslenderguy

"Worthless cumdiump" is a an oxymoron to me, a contradiction of terms.  I'm not saying that there are not Tops or bottoms who think there is such a thing, i'm just saying that our actions belie the term?

A Top can jack himself off and cum that way, but he  prefers (values) a cumdump over his hand.  He spends time and effort seeking out this "worthless" person as a place to put His cock and cum.

A bottom who really thought he was "worthless" would be spending his time looking for Tops to fuck his bottom friends instead of himself because he just isn't worth it lol. 

i think it's the other way around for both Tops and bottoms. Fucking and getting fucked, seeding and getting seeded, is a way that we affirm our value to each other and ourselves.  The Top affirms the value of the bottom by putting His cock and seed in him and the bottom affirms the Tops value by prepping and showing his craving for the Top.  i think it's symbiotic , even though an expression of the opposing forces of yin and yang. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I am a cocksucker and a dirty bottom. I frequent sleazy back rooms in search of horny cocks that are in need of release. My sole purpose is to provide pleasure. I approach each penis differently -- each is an individual -- and I try to determine it's greatest need. I use my body to stimulate and heighten lustful yearnings until they are overflowing. I submit and become a willing receptacle for cum. I provide reassurance and a steadying hand as the orgasmic high begins to ebb.

I'm not really a worthless cum dump – I just play one to get you off.

• Like 2

I think that in this context, “worthless” is given and is understood to take on the connotation of “having none of the traits usually considered admirable in a powerful, competitive, masculine male among his peers”. The statement is a comparative one: the cumdump is being reminded that he occupies the lowest place in the male social order, therefore his relative “worth” as a member of that order, all other things being equal, is as low as it can get.

This is not to be confused, however, with his value as a utility and a convenience. The cumdump may have (ironically) considerable worth because his indignity allows other Men to feel themselves superior.

Personally, I don’t pay much attention to being called things like a “worthless whore”, especially by a guy with his cock buried up to the balls in my cunt.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

I think that in this context, “worthless” is given and is understood to take on the connotation of “having none of the traits usually considered admirable in a powerful, competitive, masculine male among his peers”. The statement is a comparative one: the cumdump is being reminded that he occupies the lowest place in the male social order, therefore his relative “worth” as a member of that order, all other things being equal, is as low as it can get.

This is not to be confused, however, with his value as a utility and a convenience. The cumdump may have (ironically) considerable worth because his indignity allows other Men to feel themselves superior.

Personally, I don’t pay much attention to being called things like a “worthless whore”, especially by a guy with his cock buried up to the balls in my cunt.

Freely giving of themselves to others is a noble trait