Little dick bottoms

Guest MusclepigcunT

i'm a total top so I hope it's ok to butt into this thread, but when it comes to dick size, I'm both very big and very small. Walking around naked and not excited (which is rare), my cock is average to small. When I'm excited I grow to large and thick and as I get really turned on I keep expanding and get very hard. But if I'm in a situation where I'm nervous or uptight, or I've wore the fucker out, it will shrink up into my body to where it looks like I don't have a cock-looks like the head of a turtle back in it's shell. Of course when I'm being serviced by a bottom, his dick size doesn't matter one bit-but mine does as my goal is to get as deep up that hole as possible...

I love a penis on a bottom, the smaller the better. I like to remind the bttm of what his role is in gay sex, and that he accepts and embraces it. It's important they stay flacid while being sexed, and then can JO after their top has gotten his. Love to find impotent bttms who can't get enough hard, raw cock.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I love a penis on a bottom, the smaller the better. I like to remind the bttm of what his role is in gay sex, and that he accepts and embraces it. It's important they stay flacid while being sexed, and then can JO after their top has gotten his. Love to find impotent bttms who can't get enough hard, raw cock.

Hell yes. Guys with small dicks need to realize they were born to be bred.

• Upvote 1

I'm a bottom with a dick that's kinda small. It gets about 6" when its hard and it usually gets hard when I'm getting fucked. Lots of tops seem to like to rub their much bigger cocks up against mine at some point when having sex with me as if to show me that mine is small. It makes a huge amount of cum though and tops love to use it to lube my asshole. At bareback parties tops have miked my cock too use my cum loads to lube up other bottoms holes, which is kinda hot.

• Upvote 2

I love small penis chat, but I'm interested in knowing what most guys would define a small cock to be? New poll perhaps?

I think I'm small - when limp it can really shrivel up, and having trouble getting hard doesn't help (even though I'm only in my 20s). On a good day with a full hard on I get to about 5.5 inches so would this count as small?

I love tops who like to humiliate me about it and incorporate it into sex - for me, it's the primary factor in being a bottom, followed by the impotence issues. Being laughed at by hung tops, or watching it bounce a bit when being fucked is an incredible turn on. I find it strange there isn't the same level of small penis humiliation fetish in the gay world as there is in the straight. I would sign up to any site that focuses on humiliating young twinky bottoms for their small cocks and punishing them by making them take donkey dick upon donkey dick bareback.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

... I'm interested in knowing what most guys would define a small cock to be?

Given that the avg. size for straight men is 5.99" and the avg. size for gay men is 6.3", I think it's fair to say that in the gay community, anything less than 6" is considered smaller than average, and therefore, small. I should also point out that "small" is relative; if everyone wants a 7" cock, then anything less than 7" would therefore be considered small.

As far as individual preferences go, men lie. "Oh sure, 5.5 inches is plenty!" Bullshit. Go ahead and top him, and in the middle of the fuck, ask, "Do you want it deeper?" He'll say yes. "Yeah, do you want a bigger cock in that ass?" If you play it right, he'll let it slip. He'll say he needs a bigger cock. And then you'll have the truth.

• Upvote 1

For me it's not about measurments, it's about attitude. I love small dicked bottoms who know their role as a warm "cock holster" for tops, crave to be used that way, and lust after tops who will remind them of that, and treat them as such.

I'm not interested in domination, I'm interested in a small penis sluts who willfully submit to servicing raw, hard cock, and are addicted to cum. They know what they are, and seek to be exposed as such, becoming comfortable as a man-bitch for heavy veined erections.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

My pic shows my dick, small when soft and not impressive when hard.

Natural for a bottom, big enough to get a load inside another guy though and I'm glad for that.

I like to give my load to other slutty bottoms when I can.

i dont even look at a bottoms dick. its totally irrelevant to me. a bottom is there to please tops like myself. i would never touch a bottoms dick! a good bottom only thinks of sevicing a tops dick and milk dick with his holes. he does what the top says and takes the fuck position that a top wants.

I agree...I'm not a small dick bottom and many times get aroused during sex.

BUT it's irrelevant. My purpose and my role as a bottom to please my top.

My holes are for my top's pleasure and to be used at his discretion...

My top's satisfaction is my only concern.

I suspect most tops could care less about a bottom's penis size.

Anything that's deviated too much from what's normal is not appealing. I don't like fucking bottoms whose dicks are way too big. Same with bottoms whose dicks are way too small.

A bottom whose dick is way too small makes me feel I am fucking a woman who changed her sex to man and has a big clitoris, and I really hate that odd feeling.

I have fucked very few bottoms with way too small dicks though. The smallest one was 2 inches, thin one. The next smallest one was about 3 inches. Both of them HARD!!!, so when soft, you need a telescope to find them out.

Even though I don't care about the bottom's dick while fucking him, at least one between 4-6 inches is ok, as it's normal, I feel I'm fucking a man.