Little dick bottoms

Guest MusclepigcunT

Guest bbbearlover1
i dont even look at a bottoms dick. its totally irrelevant to me. a bottom is there to please tops like myself. a good bottom only thinks of sevicing a tops dick and milk dick with his holes. he does what the top says and takes the fuck position that a top wants.

Amen! That's how I feel about subs altogether (I don't use plain bottoms). But I do think that those with small dicks can really focus on their pussies, and the pleasure they will provide the tops who will use them.

• 4 months later...

What a great thread!  I was often curious if a top paid my small cock and mind.  I am a total bottom and there for the tops pleasure and seed as deep in me as possible, glad to know that most tops like small dicked guys that are bottoms.  When I hit the baths or sex clubs, I do put on a cock ring to push my small cock out and tighten my balls to feel a tops low hangers slapping them.  I never get hard when I bottom and take care of that when I get back home from a night of being a slut.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 10 months later...
Guest KptNLine

I have to admit (and I know this is not everyone's thing), but I love that I am significantly smaller in that department than my husband. My chastity cage helps keep me even more contained nowadays, but even before I was locked, my cock, which is slightly below average, would look downright tiny compared to my husband's. Add that to the fact that I would generally be limp while getting fucked - something about feeling his huge erection penetrating me while seeing my own small dick flopping around uselessly always turned me on. Some nice pics I found attached below.

post-25702-0-06435000-1447457371_thumb.jpg

post-25702-0-92799100-1447457375_thumb.jpg

post-25702-0-14683600-1447457383_thumb.jpg

post-25702-0-51547500-1447457395_thumb.jpg

post-25702-0-54274200-1447457707_thumb.jpg

Guest ff-whole

Bottom, with a small dick, sometimes with a big piercing in it, but it hardly ever gets hard. I do play with it a little bit.

Thanks for the confirmation...

Tops: when you are on the Island look me up and fill me up...

• 3 weeks later...

I don't get how some guys like just don't want anything in their ass? That's downright the best feeling ever. Getting the shit fucked out of your ass (which ive only done with small dildos and beer bottles which I am currently doing. ) I am down for absolutely anything when it comes to this stuff. Like ANYTHING besides not a huge fan of kissing piss or shit. Other than that I am down for anything. 

I have to admit (and I know this is not everyone's thing), but I love that I am significantly smaller in that department than my husband. My chastity cage helps keep me even more contained nowadays, but even before I was locked, my cock, which is slightly below average, would look downright tiny compared to my husband's. Add that to the fact that I would generally be limp while getting fucked - something about feeling his huge erection penetrating me while seeing my own small dick flopping around uselessly always turned me on. Some nice pics I found attached below.

See me I rather see the top and bottom rock fucking hard and the bottom cumming super hard from getting fucked in the ass. I love when I let loose from just anal (again you guys will realize soon I have not been with a guy yet and I wont have to say it everytime. ) fucking. I love it so much. I fucked my ass so hard one time and was fucking loving it so much I came everywhere took the cum shoved it back in and around my ass and continued to fuck myself till I came again. 

My dick is about average, but large enough to satisfy the few times I do top (almost never). When I bottom (almost always) I prefer to hide my dick in a jockstrap. It leaves my ass open and my mind concentrating on the pleasure I give to my top and the pleasure he gives me by pounding my pussy.

• 1 month later...

I love having a smaller shaved dick (thin 5.5 inch) In my experience tops can be more dominate since they are bigger or thicker. I also show off at the bathhouses my small dick keeps the other bottoms away. Most guys just know i am sub and love to please them. I sometimes get hard if the passion is there kissing and missionary. I have had lover that like the fact that Im a total bottom and know the role turns them on and they can tell me to serve them. Its hot having a small dick its sexy for me.    :)  :*

Edited by totalbottom45
  • Like 1

i use a cockring to make my package stand out at the pool and gym but only to get guys to know i am a whore. otherwise, i feel as a bottom whore i should never be allowed to get hard. i am always limp when getting fucked and that is the way it is supposed to be. my job is to be a hole where tops can dump in me and abuse me. my little dick actually ffo

fits a bottom better.

• Upvote 1

i have a couple of thoughts......before castration, when i just had a small cock, it was never a good thing.   I am not sure that any top (and was almost exclusively bottoming and was not shy about saying so) really had anything good to say about a small cock.  but, now that i am castrated and my cock has shrunk to a very small size, it is something of a conversation piece.   no doubt, some tops enjoy fucking me since i am a eunuch.....and that alone is a kind of unique experience for some guys.   others just seem to marvel at how small my dick really is.   never saw that having a tiny cock was a bragging point....but it is not keeping me from finding guys to fuck me.

• Upvote 2