Little dick bottoms

Guest MusclepigcunT

Guest MusclepigcunT

I've recently found that a lot of tops really LIKE that I have a small dick. I don't get hard at all during sex and aim to please the top. To me it is all about the tops dick. I like going to the bathhouse or sex club and walking around in nothing but shoes and a right arm band. Showing off my little dick keeps all of the bottoms away and I've recently found that a lot of tops really get into the fact that I have a small dick. A lot of other bottoms I've noticed cover up their dicks but I show off my little dick. They've told me to them it makes me even more of a bottom because I have a small dick. I was wondering if other tops have this fetish and what other bottoms think.

I can fully understand you from the reverse side. I love to bottom, too, but as I have a quite big cock everyone only looks down there and wants me as a top :-((

I'm versatile, loving it both ways, but I hate to hear or feel the equation "big cock = must be a top"

Edited by nude_tomBS

i dont even look at a bottoms dick. its totally irrelevant to me. a bottom is there to please tops like myself. i would never touch a bottoms dick! a good bottom only thinks of sevicing a tops dick and milk dick with his holes. he does what the top says and takes the fuck position that a top wants.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I don't care about a bottoms dick size, but I can definitely see how being small can work out better for them.

I once dated a bottom with a really large dick, and it seemed like every time he hooked up with a so called top, they were begging him to fuck them.

He told me that tops seemed to be intimidated because his cock was so much bigger than theirs, and versatile guys never seemed to care about his ass once they saw his dick.

Personally, I'm happy whether its 2 inches or 10 inches, as long as he has one LOL

• Upvote 1

Guest bareman

Total bottom here and my cock is small too. As one guy said above, the same for me as I do not get real hard sevicing a top. I am there totally for the tops pleasure. I jack off later alone. I love sevicing tops and am glad my cock is small.

• 3 months later...

great thread! small dicked fuck hole here. have a little dick and am impotent so tops don't have to worry about seeing me get hard. never get off when getting fucked and never play with my dick in front of a guy. it's all about his dick unloading in my hole, not about my dick. glad to hear there are tops that appreciate this.

• Upvote 1

i hardly play with a bottoms dick. a lot of times its covered in a jock strap. most times its soft and their center of pleasure is actually their asspussy. I find that I like bottoms with small cocks more, because they are true bottoms and know thier cocks are really oversized clits......and not used for fucking

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Thanks to aBBPigInSF for starting this great thread on little dick bottoms. And to all the Top guys who have commented above that the bottom's dick (and, thus, its size) is irrelevant to the Top's pleasure. A bottom's true purpose, as Leantop says above. is "to open your hole for tops and let them use it".

I'm proud of my boy dick, and, I'm totally masculine. I love to submit both my holes to a Dom Top, and I get my pleasure by having the Top get his pleasure, i.e. leaving his precious cumload(s) in me.

Also thanks to the other bottoms who have validated the idea that having a small cock is not a liability, and may even be an asset for a total bottom.